Sponsored

6/27/2022 Build Week

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
all these updates are killing me......jealousy is strong today.

the only update I received is a mouse took a dump on my yet to be installed drivers seat.

does anyone know when the line is starting back up? 7am Monday or?
I feel for you. You get a build week and wait all week watching for updates for nothing to happen and then be shutdown for a week. I know how I would be feeling.

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Firstly. Sorry for this @Mtnman1

Well I've gone from Built Yesterday, to Shipped this morning to now arrived at the dealer!!!

Only problem i have now is that due to some critical things ongoing at work, I am not going to get to pick it up for another 2 weeks.

Ford F-150 6/27/2022 Build Week Capture.JPG

LariatOfFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 XLT
So I’m thinking your trucks must have actually shipped last week, and they are just getting around to updating the tracker. Just a theory.

Sponsored

BenB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lincoln Aviator, 2022 F-150 Lariat?
Occupation
Super
Yes...good good. Get all of your trucks out of there so when my truck with the added bonus "mouse and bird nest" package (at no charge of course) comes off the line it will have a chance to ship quickly 🤣

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Firstly. Sorry for this @Mtnman1

Well I've gone from Built Yesterday, to Shipped this morning to now arrived at the dealer!!!

Only problem i have now is that due to some critical things ongoing at work, I am not going to get to pick it up for another 2 weeks.

Capture.JPG
No need. Awesome to see all the trucks getting shipped. "I'm next" is not a bad place to be.

Think I'll spend some time over in the 7/11 thread, bustin some chops.

Get in line behind me bitches. Lol.

WDArcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Archer - can you do me a favor when you truck shows up next week? I was wondering if the active air damn is installed on trucks with the Snow Plow package.

Can you take a look and see if that part is installed?

No one can answer me at Ford or dealer.
I dont have the snow plow package on my truck. We dont get snow in Alabama. I think you meant @archer000001
I started to panic, I thought had ordered mine on accident with that package!

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I dont have the snow plow package on my truck. We dont get snow in Alabama. I think you meant @archer000001
I started to panic, I thought had ordered mine on accident with that package!
Got my archers messed up.
Hate when that happens.

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Glad you guys are getting shipped and delivered! I spoke with Ford on Tuesday and they gave me a convoy number and said that the truck was in hands of Jack Cooper Transport.

Spoke with dealer today to see if they can track from JCs website but told me that their system shows it’s still at Ramp 15 in KC. ETA is 7/12-7/18

Sponsored

archer000001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1990 F-150 RCLB 300 I-6 stick, 2022 F-150 Coyote
Got my archers messed up.
Hate when that happens.
Yes, I'll post my findings on the active air dam. I've posted the same question to various forums without response. Hope it's deleted with the snowplow prep package. If not, I'll remove it myself within the first 24 hours. Retracted or not, that thing would never survive our subzero temps, getting crushed by frozen logging road ice breakup and the approach angle. Even the front license plate takes a beating with that ice.

I'm still at "Built and currently awaiting shipment" in Ford's tracker.

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Taking bets on whether @Tobstertx3 actually waits 2 weeks to pick up his truck.
HaHaHa. 🤣

Well unfortunately with me it’s not a straightforward pickup from the dealer. I need to fly from Houston to Iowa then drive 1000 miles back. With the flight availability at the minute, it will be an evening flight into Iowa, picking the truck up the following morning and then heading home. I plan to stop half way on the way home in OKC after about 500 miles or 8 hours. So, overall a 2night trip. (Worth it IMO with the price I got this from Granger before all the increases as well as 3% below Invoice. At the minute looks like I’ll come out over $10K below MSRP).

The work situation, we have visitors arriving on Tuesday from Asia that will be here for 8 days which has been planned since Jan. Unfortunately my position requires me to be here for the entire duration.

So, tentatively planning on flying up Friday 22nd and driving back the Saturday and Sunday.

The irony is, back in March I said to my wife, I bet my truck ends up being ready when the visitors are here. If someone had said on Monday this week when I was still showing In Production that my truck would be at the dealer on Thursday, I would have said your crazy!

Believe me, there is nothing more I want to do just now than go and pick up my truck.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
HaHaHa. 🤣

Well unfortunately with me it’s not a straightforward pickup from the dealer. I need to fly from Houston to Iowa then drive 1000 miles back. With the flight availability at the minute, it will be an evening flight into Iowa, picking the truck up the following morning and then heading home. I plan to stop half way on the way home in OKC after about 500 miles or 8 hours. So, overall a 2night trip. (Worth it IMO with the price I got this from Granger before all the increases as well as 3% below Invoice. At the minute looks like I’ll come out over $10K below MSRP).

The work situation, we have visitors arriving on Tuesday from Asia that will be here for 8 days which has been planned since Jan. Unfortunately my position requires me to be here for the entire duration.

So, tentatively planning on flying up Friday 22nd and driving back the Saturday and Sunday.

The irony is, back in March I said to my wife, I bet my truck ends up being ready when the visitors are here. If someone had said on Monday this week when I was still showing In Production that my truck would be at the dealer on Thursday, I would have said your crazy!

Believe me, there is nothing more I want to do just now than go and pick up my truck.
Cattlemans for dinner? That ribeye is worth 3x what they charge.
Sponsored