Sponsored

6/27/2022 Build Week

LariatOfFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 XLT
Not to rub salt in anyones delay wounds but it is confirmed that my truck is at the dealership and going through inspection. They actually moved it into the showroom because a hella storm is coming through with hail and wind. Blend date 6-27 and delivered 7-2 as near as I can tell. That is crazy. Even my previous ordered truck during regular times never got delivered that quickly.
You are the chosen one.
Sponsored

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Not to rub salt in anyones delay wounds but it is confirmed that my truck is at the dealership and going through inspection. They actually moved it into the showroom because a hella storm is coming through with hail and wind. Blend date 6-27 and delivered 7-2 as near as I can tell. That is crazy. Even my previous ordered truck during regular times never got delivered that quickly.
I’ve only heard of this happening once before and it was because the truck bypassed all the quality control checks…………………………………just kidding!

OP
OP
greyphox

greyphox

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 5.0 Lariat SuperCab
Occupation
Engineer
Have you thought about purchasing a lotto ticket? :D

Sponsored

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
No update. Both sites are still saying in production. I was reading last night where the plant will be closed this week and next week, so it looks like we are in for a long wait.
Mine just changed to Built. You should check again.

BenB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lincoln Aviator, 2022 F-150 Lariat?
Occupation
Super
Send us some pics when your trucks arrive. I need something to keep the hope alive!!!

Sponsored

LariatOfFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 XLT
Man the Carvana offer to buy my current truck went down 4k in the last month. That is not a good sign. I’m worried the used market is going down and the dealer is gonna lowball me.

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Man the Carvana offer to buy my current truck went down 4k in the last month. That is not a good sign. I’m worried the used market is going down and the dealer is gonna lowball me.
Ouch!!

I am slightly concerned too as I am hearing the same thing here. I got a quote on my truck from CarMax 6 weeks ago which I am doing my final cost calculations on but reducing the CarMax offer by $2K. If it is $4K, I am going to have to go back to the drawing board!

LariatOfFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 XLT
Ouch!!

I am slightly concerned too as I am hearing the same thing here. I got a quote on my truck from CarMax 6 weeks ago which I am doing my final cost calculations on but reducing the CarMax offer by $2K. If it is $4K, I am going to have to go back to the drawing board!
The quotes I got yesterday have me considering private sale.
Sponsored