Sponsored

6/27/2022 Build Week

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Well I started this morning thinking I would wait one week and see what happened early next week. I lasted 3 hours and contacted Ford Chat just now :LOL:. I'll take this as good news and try and wait a full week now.

Maya
at 11:31, Jul 5:
Thanks for holding, Stuart! I show the status of your 2022 F-150 - VIN 1FTEW1CP3NKE21712 is In Production and is currently located in Ford Kansas City Assembly Plant, MO with an ETA of Jul-17-2022 to the Dealer. If you don't yet have the following resources available, please bookmark [https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking](Link:https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking) and you can track your vehicle. I'm delighted to see that you're excited to ride in your new Ford vehicle. Rest assured, if there are any new updates, you will be the first to know. We would recommend staying in contact with the Sales Manager at your Ford dealership for updates on the vehicle as they will be in the best position to assist you.

Stuart
at 11:31, Jul 5:
Thank you. Does your system show you if there are any delays in Production?

Maya
at 11:32, Jul 5:
I am not currently showing any production delays at this time.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I have no change yet. no date under production in tracker. No modules in OrderTrack APP. What I do not understand is Blend date shows up 7/3. every time I call or chat - build date 7/2. I thought build data always after blend?

Well - this is new too. data now next to Vehicle data. Anyone know what this is?
Oh, and the G at the very bottom is new as well.

Guess I need to call.

Ford F-150 6/27/2022 Build Week 1657042114807

BenB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lincoln Aviator, 2022 F-150 Lariat?
Occupation
Super
I have no change yet. no date under production in tracker. No modules in OrderTrack APP. What I do not understand is Blend date shows up 7/3. every time I call or chat - build date 7/2. I thought build data always after blend?

Well - this is new too. data now next to Vehicle data. Anyone know what this is?

Guess I need to call.

1657042114807.png
I am glad that is working for you. I tried to check that today on my build and it says my VIN is invalid....

Sponsored

BenB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Super
Yours is the same.

BenB.JPG
Thank you. Happy to know it didn't get lost in the interwebs somewhere. 😂😂 I don't plan on hearing anything until the 14th or 15th of this month considering the blend date was right before the shutdown.

Badboy956

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150
Occupation
Manager

Guess I need to call.

1657042114807.png
Mine shows the same but i had checked on sunday and it had a list of modules not sure why its showing just a G now.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I am glad that is working for you. I tried to check that today on my build and it says my VIN is invalid....
Did you use all caps?

Sponsored

BenB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Super
Did you use all caps?
Yes. I typed it out and did the ole copy paste method. Invalid Vin every time I tried. I have not tried since this morning. Probably won't until the middle of next week or when we get a post from you about modules populating.

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Thank you. Happy to know it didn't get lost in the interwebs somewhere. 😂😂 I don't plan on hearing anything until the 14th or 15th of this month considering the blend date was right before the shutdown.
No problem. Happy to help!

tommytwoguns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Not to rub salt in anyones delay wounds but it is confirmed that my truck is at the dealership and going through inspection. They actually moved it into the showroom because a hella storm is coming through with hail and wind. Blend date 6-27 and delivered 7-2 as near as I can tell. That is crazy. Even my previous ordered truck during regular times never got delivered that quickly.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Yes. I typed it out and did the ole copy paste method. Invalid Vin every time I tried. I have not tried since this morning. Probably won't until the middle of next week or when we get a post from you about modules populating.
Yeah, hopefully we hear/see some movement Monday.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Not to rub salt in anyones delay wounds but it is confirmed that my truck is at the dealership and going through inspection. They actually moved it into the showroom because a hella storm is coming through with hail and wind. Blend date 6-27 and delivered 7-2 as near as I can tell. That is crazy. Even my previous ordered truck during regular times never got delivered that quickly.
Have you seen the movie Gung Ho?
Sponsored