First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150
Occupation
Manager
Nothing here either still shows in production i guess its staying in assembly line over the shutdown wk
Sponsored

LariatOfFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 XLT
I wouldn’t trust the info on ordertrack.app right now. It shows me in production when the Ford tracker has shown built since yesterday. The website may be functioning somewhat now, but I’m not sure the info is accurate, and there is a warning message up top stating as much.

LilCorky61

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
USAF Retired, currently IT

Sponsored

LilCorky61

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
USAF Retired, currently IT
Earlier this evening the Ordertack app said mine was built, just now Ford order tracking changed from "In Production" to "Built", no email yet.
There ya go!! :D

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Been checking the ordertrack app like a kid waiting on Christmas morning. Noticed it now says “In transit” which it didn’t earlier in the day. Seems odd it would be shipped on a Sunday, just prior to plant close for a week and holiday. But it has seemed Order track is a bit ahead of the Ford order track. That still says Built and awaiting shipment.

It would be so great to get next week. It’s eating me up since it all depends on my trade value if I’m going through with it!

Sponsored

deltafarm

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150
Did you get any update?
No update. Both sites are still saying in production. I was reading last night where the plant will be closed this week and next week, so it looks like we are in for a long wait.

Last edited:

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
No update. Both sites are still saying in production. I was reading last night where the plant will be closed this week and next week, so it looks like we are in for a long wait.
Where did you read that. All that i saw was thr detroit pla t was shut down week of 6/27 and KC down week of 7/4

oak

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Jeep Wrangler
This morning ordertrack says awaiting shipment. Ford tracker says built. Still no email.
Sponsored