6/21 build week thread

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Man you are super lucky. Being out here in AZ I likely won't see my truck for awhile. ETA for me shows 8/9 and Palsapp shows it's delivered to a off site lot in KC right now....
ETA dates seem as random as the rest of the process. Also KC build, I have an ETA of 8/4 in CA and pretty sure my truck is behind yours (no checkmarks yet and palsapp still pending w/ null destination).

Also interestingly I think they caught onto the fordpass thing as I get a message saying “Activation Unavailable - Please try again after taking delivery of your vehicle”.
Sponsored

dbrow5030

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat (On-Order)
Occupation
Finance
ETA dates seem as random as the rest of the process. Also KC build, I have an ETA of 8/4 in CA and pretty sure my truck is behind yours (no checkmarks yet and palsapp still pending w/ null destination).

Also interestingly I think they caught onto the fordpass thing as I get a message saying “Activation Unavailable - Please try again after taking delivery of your vehicle”.
Ha ha ha yeah I tried the Ford Pass thing too but it didn't work. Not much can be seen there just wanted to know my truck existed somewhere.

TexasTrash

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Space White V8
Occupation
Pipeline Controller

Mine gave the same message when I logged into the app as well, fingers crossed it’s making its way towards me soon!

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Just got the call, my truck arrived to the dealer today. Tracker still shows in transit with a ETA of 7/5-7/17 so be optimistic!
You lucky dog! Last I heard my truck was on a railcar in Illinois, that was a few days ago though, no update since. It's headed to Granger.

Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Beauty! Sometimes I think maybe I should have gone XLT (I like analog gauges)…. But the ventilated seats was just too dang tempting with our summers.

ColemanFord

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Purchasing Manager
Just got the call, my truck arrived to the dealer today. Tracker still shows in transit with a ETA of 7/5-7/17 so be optimistic!
Awesome!! Mine was shipped this last weekend. Dearborn to NE Wisconsin. Shows next week expected delivery.
Enjoy your truck, send a pic or two our way.

Tjbev13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 XLT 302A, 3.5EB, Max Tow, FX4
Occupation
Turner of wrenches
Beauty! Sometimes I think maybe I should have gone XLT (I like analog gauges)…. But the ventilated seats was just too dang tempting with our summers.
I really dont like the all digital cluster in the lariat+ I dont know what it is but I'm not a fan. I'll miss my AC seats too. I am getting leather put in this so it wont be too bad!

PowerboostPlatty214

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Car Sales
Been noticing a lot of our trucks have been arriving 5-6 days before the first ETA date. Just depends on how long the rail yard in your city takes to ship the truck to the actual dealership. We have been calling the rail yard and letting them know to mark customer order units as HOT so they can get them on a truck and to the dealership a lot faster! Vehicles will normally sit 3-5 days at the local rail yard just waiting to be sent to dealers depending on their staffing. Truck drivers have been short as of now…

Sponsored

OP
OP
mnstang

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Picked up truck today...feel pretty lucky.

Ordered 5/1
Vin# 5/6
Built 6/22
Delivered to Dealer 6/28
1.jpg
Congrats man! She looks great!

dbrow5030

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat (On-Order)
Occupation
Finance
Starting to feel less and less luckier than some of you guys. Palsapp shows my truck sent to the " R. GEBAUR CLAYCOMO OFFSITE LOT " in KC on the 30th and no movement or anything since....My tracker's ETA of 8/15 is starting to feel legit.
Sponsored