6/14 Build Week Club

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Yeah, it seems like after all of the painful waiting with no movement, the 6/14 build week crew has all seen some pretty good progress. Hopefully, if all of ours moved along this quickly, they should be relatively prepared to start dealing with all of the ones that were parked...
Almost everything has been moving along without issue since about the first or second week of May, but it's only been about this past week they appear to have started touching anything in the lots.

cptn12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
I have a blend date of 6/18 and Ford isn't showing any movement but when I check the tracker on here it shows that it completed today and is waiting on shipment with and ETA of 7/8. Fingers crossed.

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
I have a blend date of 6/18 and Ford isn't showing any movement but when I check the tracker on here it shows that it completed today and is waiting on shipment with and ETA of 7/8. Fingers crossed.
Funny, I'm the opposite. This tracker won't come up now and both the Ford tracker and the Mach E tracer are showing built today and awaiting shipping.

Sponsored

collinvon

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Boxster S, 2021 F150 Platinum
Congrats!! So when your truck actually ships is that when the built circle turns blue?
Thanks!
I think so. My "In Production" and "Built" circles both had the check marks very close to each other and then on some of the other trackers, the primary status switched to "In Transit" at the same time. So yes, when the "In Production" circle has the check mark it means it's fully built and the "Built" circle will be highlighted, then when the "Built" circle has the check it means it has been shipped, at least from what I understand.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Just found this on a Ford Site.

Last Updated: 5/14/21
Bold indicates latest update. Letter after date corresponds to main category.

Lead time does not factor in upfitting. Please add an additional three to five weeks on vehicles destined for the Western States, Alaska, Hawaii. Please add 6-8 weeks of additional transport transport time for units heading to Canada.

Vehicle Lead Time Extended Delay Items
2021 Ford F-15026-28 (weeks)

• Pls note: Restricted paint (LPO) scheduling for 21MY - Green (PN4GW), Orange (PN4GX), Vermillion Red (PNEGC), Yellow (PN4GY), School Bus Yellow (PNAHF).
  • Late avail: (W41) 4X2 141” wheelbase –
  • Late avail: (W63) 4X2 163” wheelbase –
  • Late avail: Regular cab (F1C, F1E) - Availability TBD
  • (96W) Spray-in Load Box Bedliner – 10-12 week additional delay
  • (96L) (B5EAB)Wheel Well Liner – 10-12 weeks additional delay
  • (53C) (C1CAP) Max Trailer Tow – 8-10 weeks additional delay
  • (18S) (BLBBS) 6” ext accent running boards – 8-10 weeks additional delay
  • Tonneau covers 10-12 weeks additional delay
  • (91S) (BYPBL) – PWR 10-way driver seat adj – 6-8 week additional delay
  • Pls note: Restricted paint (LPO) will be scheduled in batches and may result in a scheduling delay of 6 or more weeks. - Green (PN4GW), Orange (PN4GX), Vermillion Red (PNEGC), Yellow (PN4GY), School Bus Yellow (PNAHF).
2021 Ford F-Series Super Duty (F-250 through F-600)30-32 (weeks)

• Pls note: Restricted paint will be scheduled in batches and may result in a scheduling delay of 6 or more weeks.Green (PN4GW), Orange (PN4GX), Vermillion Red (PNEGC), Yellow (PN4GY), School Bus Yellow (PNAHF), Green Gem (PN4DA). Pacific Gas/Electric Blue (PN4GC)
  • 21MY LPO scheduling is complete
  • Chassis Cabs - 10 Week additional delay (Canada)
  • OHAP only
    - F-600 - Body types F6K & F6L
    - AFT-Axle Frame Extension – option 63C
    - 102’Mirror - option 54L

Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Just found this on a Ford Site.

Last Updated: 5/14/21
Bold indicates latest update. Letter after date corresponds to main category.

Lead time does not factor in upfitting. Please add an additional three to five weeks on vehicles destined for the Western States, Alaska, Hawaii. Please add 6-8 weeks of additional transport transport time for units heading to Canada.

Vehicle Lead Time Extended Delay Items
2021 Ford F-15026-28 (weeks)

• Pls note: Restricted paint (LPO) scheduling for 21MY - Green (PN4GW), Orange (PN4GX), Vermillion Red (PNEGC), Yellow (PN4GY), School Bus Yellow (PNAHF).
  • Late avail: (W41) 4X2 141” wheelbase –
  • Late avail: (W63) 4X2 163” wheelbase –
  • Late avail: Regular cab (F1C, F1E) - Availability TBD
  • (96W) Spray-in Load Box Bedliner – 10-12 week additional delay
  • (96L) (B5EAB)Wheel Well Liner – 10-12 weeks additional delay
  • (53C) (C1CAP) Max Trailer Tow – 8-10 weeks additional delay
  • (18S) (BLBBS) 6” ext accent running boards – 8-10 weeks additional delay
  • Tonneau covers 10-12 weeks additional delay
  • (91S) (BYPBL) – PWR 10-way driver seat adj – 6-8 week additional delay
  • Pls note: Restricted paint (LPO) will be scheduled in batches and may result in a scheduling delay of 6 or more weeks. - Green (PN4GW), Orange (PN4GX), Vermillion Red (PNEGC), Yellow (PN4GY), School Bus Yellow (PNAHF).
2021 Ford F-Series Super Duty (F-250 through F-600)30-32 (weeks)

• Pls note: Restricted paint will be scheduled in batches and may result in a scheduling delay of 6 or more weeks.Green (PN4GW), Orange (PN4GX), Vermillion Red (PNEGC), Yellow (PN4GY), School Bus Yellow (PNAHF), Green Gem (PN4DA). Pacific Gas/Electric Blue (PN4GC)
  • 21MY LPO scheduling is complete
  • Chassis Cabs - 10 Week additional delay (Canada)
  • OHAP only
    - F-600 - Body types F6K & F6L
    - AFT-Axle Frame Extension – option 63C
    - 102’Mirror - option 54L
That must be a very old chart, any idea when that was originally posted? Those lead times and delays for certain parts are crazy long, that sounds like it may be from back in December-February timeframe. Plenty of trucks with most of those features have been zipping through production without any extra delay since May.

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
That must be a very old chart, any idea when that was originally posted? Those lead times and delays for certain parts are crazy long, that sounds like it may be from back in December-February timeframe. Plenty of trucks with most of those features have been zipping through production without any extra delay since May.
I know spray in bed liner and wheel well covers had to be taken off my order #2 in order to keep it moving through the priority system last week.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
The date on the chart was the last week of April, the story that posted it was first week of May.

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
My truck with blend date of 06/18 just changed status to awaiting shipment!!!
1E510654-4A8F-4EC0-A71B-7CB34EB6ECF7.jpeg
Looks like they have really been on top of things this week. 1-2 day build them shipping those suckers out the door!!
Sponsored