6/14 Build Week Club

Raicilla

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat SCREW AMB 157" PowerBoost 7.2kW
I've been a lurker here in the 6/14 club, but Chip at Granger notified me I've been re-set to 6/23/2021. I'll be headin' over there "real soon now!"

Here's what I know:
  • 4/2/2021: Ordered, w/ $500 deposit on credit card;
  • 4/17/2021: VIN received from Dealer (also, advised Scheduled build week is 6/14/2021);
  • 6/11/2021 Dealer emailed to say "Build date was moved to June 23rd. Ford has cut off the orders for 2021s at this point (except Tremor and Raptor models only) and I'm told they're allowing all the overtime the plant workers want to get the 21's on the road asap."
  • 6/15/2021: All pertinent trackers updated from "in order processing" to "in production."
    Ford F-150 6/14 Build Week Club 1623799250492
    Monroney available for downloading, showing Blend Date "220210623" (matching build date reported by Dealer); Ramp One box on sticker shows "RL6R" {yippee, Not the dreaded "Ramp 59"}!!
Build Details:
Dearborn Loaded Lariat Chrome 502A, 4x4 SuperCrew 157" Powerboost Hybrid, Antimatter Blue, Power Running Boards, Co-Pilot Prep., Active Park Assist, Moonroof, 7.2kW Pro Power, Work Surface, Trailer Tow, Trailer Mirrors, Unleashed, Power Tailgate, 20" Chrome wheels, Wheel well liner.

P.S. Granger Ford has been fabulous!!! None of the local dealers (I checked 'em all!), including CostcoAuto, would do anything the least bit favorable on a custom-order truck ~ugh! Even when I showed Granger's build sheet to each and every one ~~ they would not budge one iota!...just startin' to plan my little jaunt to Iowa, maybe mid-July (hopin'!!).

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
KC build, Officially out of this club. My status just updated tonight and window sticker became available. Blend date 6/26 (ordered 3/27).

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
I've been a lurker here in the 6/14 club, but Chip at Granger notified me I've been re-set to 6/23/2021. I'll be headin' over there "real soon now!"

Here's what I know:
  • 4/2/2021: Ordered, w/ $500 deposit on credit card;
  • 4/17/2021: VIN received from Dealer (also, advised Scheduled build week is 6/14/2021);
  • 6/11/2021 Dealer emailed to say "Build date was moved to June 23rd. Ford has cut off the orders for 2021s at this point (except Tremor and Raptor models only) and I'm told they're allowing all the overtime the plant workers want to get the 21's on the road asap."
  • 6/15/2021: All pertinent trackers updated from "in order processing" to "in production."
    1623799250492.png
    Monroney available for downloading, showing Blend Date "220210623" (matching build date reported by Dealer); Ramp One box on sticker shows "RL6R" {yippee, Not the dreaded "Ramp 59"}!!
Build Details:
Dearborn Loaded Lariat Chrome 502A, 4x4 SuperCrew 157" Powerboost Hybrid, Antimatter Blue, Power Running Boards, Co-Pilot Prep., Active Park Assist, Moonroof, 7.2kW Pro Power, Work Surface, Trailer Tow, Trailer Mirrors, Unleashed, Power Tailgate, 20" Chrome wheels, Wheel well liner.

P.S. Granger Ford has been fabulous!!! None of the local dealers (I checked 'em all!), including CostcoAuto, would do anything the least bit favorable on a custom-order truck ~ugh! Even when I showed Granger's build sheet to each and every one ~~ they would not budge one iota!...just startin' to plan my little jaunt to Iowa, maybe mid-July (hopin'!!).
Hey Rudy! Our trucks have pretty similar blend dates mine is 6/21 and also at Granger. Maybe I will see you there!!

Slappy McGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
I am in the exact same situation and have the exact same thoughts on Granger! I'm actually looking forward to the 1000+ mi drive back from Iowa and seeing some country I've never driven through before while getting to know my new truck.

Maybe we'll bump into each other out there!

Sponsored

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Window sticker updated to 6/16 and still has a blend date of 6/16!

Ford F-150 6/14 Build Week Club 1623850973170

For all those who don't know (as I didn't), it was really easy to pull up your dealer website and look at the window stickers of the ten or so 2021s they've received. Mine had a lot from Dearborn and so I was able to plug in the VIN#s and order#s to the forum tracker to get an average ship date to delivery date time from the plant to my dealer. Godspeed everyone.

collinvon

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Boxster S, 2021 F150 Platinum
Mine had a blend date of 6/15 and I just got an estimated delivery of 7/13! The 6/15 under "In Production" just appeared too. I also have several options (wheel well liners, max tow, max recline, interior work surface, and moonroof) that were potential delays, so it looks like these might finally be moving forward. Progress!
Ford F-150 6/14 Build Week Club Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 9.55.50 AM

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Mine had a blend date of 6/15 and I just got an estimated delivery of 7/13! The 6/15 under "In Production" just appeared too. I also have several options (wheel well liners, max tow, max recline, interior work surface, and moonroof) that were potential delays, so it looks like these might finally be moving forward. Progress!
Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 9.55.50 AM.png
Awesome! No spray-in bed liner though? Sounds like they are still able to build one truck in a one-two day time span, even in reduced shift. I guess we still need the confirmation of the "in production" check mark, but sounds hopeful. And from what I've seen, the trucks normally arrive sooner than the estimated delivery, so congrats.

Just got my window sticker and it has a blend date of 06/15! Hopefully, the plant stays open for that week. However, I guess I have to worry about being stuck on the ramp for an eternity. lol
TXENG, any movement on yours?

collinvon

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Awesome! No spray-in bed liner though? Sounds like they are still able to build one truck in a one-two day time span, even in reduced shift. And from what I've seen, the trucks normally arrive sooner than the estimated delivery, so congrats.

That's great news that it might arrive before the estimated deliver. No spray in bed liner. I actually had it on my original build, but removed it as it was another potential hangup preventing Ford from picking up my build. I figured with something like that, it will just be easier to have an aftermarket bed liner.

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
That's great news that it might arrive before the estimated deliver. No spray in bed liner. I actually had it on my original build, but removed it as it was another potential hangup preventing Ford from picking up my build. I figured with something like that, it will just be easier to have an aftermarket bed liner.
Yea, if you look at the Orders Tracking List & Stats on here and look at the estimated delivery date versus actual delivery date, it's pretty consistently early, except for those who were stuck in purgatory. Check out my above comment on tracking dealer VINs and you can probably get a better estimate.

Sponsored

collinvon

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yea, if you look at the Orders Tracking List & Stats on here and look at the estimated delivery date versus actual delivery date, it's pretty consistently early, except for those who were stuck in purgatory. Check out my above comment on tracking dealer VINs and you can probably get a better estimate.
It looks like the six my dealer has in stock were either all stuck in purgatory and delivered way late, or are still in transit. Looks like they're having just as bad of luck as the rest of us..

OP
OP
TXENG89

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Awesome! No spray-in bed liner though? Sounds like they are still able to build one truck in a one-two day time span, even in reduced shift. I guess we still need the confirmation of the "in production" check mark, but sounds hopeful. And from what I've seen, the trucks normally arrive sooner than the estimated delivery, so congrats.

Ford F-150 6/14 Build Week Club 1623863507221

Mine just updated too! Also, I have the interior work surface, max tow, and sunroof. Hopefully that delivery estimate stays true, because when I spoke to Chip at Granger he said that they have been having difficulties getting drivers to deliver the trucks from the rail yards in Kansas City.

jcarrico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Window sticker updated to 6/16 and still has a blend date of 6/16!

1623850973170.png

For all those who don't know (as I didn't), it was really easy to pull up your dealer website and look at the window stickers of the ten or so 2021s they've received. Mine had a lot from Dearborn and so I was able to plug in the VIN#s and order#s to the forum tracker to get an average ship date to delivery date time from the plant to my dealer. Godspeed everyone.

I assume they need to be retail (green window sticker) orders for the tracker to work?