TXENG89

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
From all the reading I've done, it seems most who are stuck have been from a roughly 5-6 week production span of mid to late march to the end of April. So that would mean most have only been there at worst for about 2 months as of the end of this week, and on the shorter end about one month. I don't see them letting these sit for anywhere past the second week of July, I know the 10/31 dates have been popping up, but we've already seen trucks with those dates ship, so I think that has very little bearing on your actual ETA. If they're able to get them all out in that timeframe (And I know it's a big if), it'll be an average of about 3 months probably. Obviously a while, but not the ~6 months I've seen some people quoting.

I could be wrong and there definitely could be some from earlier than that, but the vast majority of what I'm seeing people complain about is that roughly 5-6 week span where stuff was produced that sat, and they do seem to be starting to go through them. I know many ordered in November-February, but I think their actual blend/production dates were in that March-April timeframe. I'm guessing most of January and February was still heavily weighted to stock orders to get stuff out on the lots.

Now what we need is one of those live web cams showing the holding lots for these so we can see when people are going out there to work on them and watch how many/how often trucks are getting taken out. We could quickly get an average of how many trucks ship per day and get a rough idea of how long it'll take them to churn through them. And it would just be fun to watch...
Yeah, I wouldn't even worry about 5-6 weeks, he'll even 3 months. Was mainly pointing towards trucks sitting out there for 1/2 a year or more. I just remember it feeling like people had their trucks stuck on the ramp for extended periods of time. Also, like you mentioned about seeing some of these ETAs showing an October delivery. The October date might just be a "just incase" date.
Sponsored

Moto_775

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT
Occupation
Portfolio Manager
When should we be expecting ETA’s from Ford? I am just curious as I show a 6/18 blend date and the truck has shown “in production” for over a month now.
Original order date of 4/17.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
When should we be expecting ETA’s from Ford? I am just curious as I show a 6/18 blend date and the truck has shown “in production” for over a month now.
Original order date of 4/17.
I wouldn't expect an accurate ETA until your blend date has actually come and gone. If things are running normally, your produced date will typically be a day after your blend date, then *hopefully* you get to a "Built" status within a few days after that. It's whether you advance past "In Production" to "Built" that tells you whether you're actually getting your truck in a reasonable timeframe or not. If it does, then just expect 1-3 weeks for shipping depending where you are.

Even if you have an ETA prior to it getting built, it often moves a bit after production anyway, so the best bet will be to see what the ETA says a few days after your blend date actually passes.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Well gents I'm outta here... i was originally 5/17 club and the i moved to this 6/14 club, but talking to my dealer this morning, ill have to start looking for the 7/19 club. Fuck.

for completeness; 3/31 order date, 302A, Scab... KC build. Not worth listing production limiting options... too many apparently.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Any KC builds out there with new blend dates or window stickers?
Maybe check with your dealer... mine was a KC build 6/14 and I found out today I'm bumped to 7/19... so disappointing.

Sponsored

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Just found this thread. My truck is 06/18 blend date and number next to it is 3764. Originally I had 06/07 week but was bumped up a week. Still no ETA or Production date in the tracker on this forum.

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
Maybe check with your dealer... mine was a KC build 6/14 and I found out today I'm bumped to 7/19... so disappointing.
I got bumped to July 19 too. Just wondering who else is on the same boat.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I got bumped to July 19 too. Just wondering who else is on the same boat.
I think there may be a lot joining us there… I have found that if you are not on top of the dealer for updates they likely won’t go out of their way to give you bad news! So I expect there are a few out there expecting their build to take place but actually it has been bumped!

Last edited:

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
I think there may be a lot joining us there… I have found that if you are not on top of the dealer for updates they likely won’t go out of their way to give you bad news! So I expect there are a few out there expecting their build to take place but actually it has been bumped!
I had to call out my salesman on his bullshit for not giving me a straight up answer. Showing him that i know more about what's going on with my truck then he does. Now i deal with the GM.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I had to call out my salesman on his bullshit for not giving me a straight up answer. Showing him that i know more about what's going on with my truck then he does. Now i deal with the GM.
Good for you bud… I know these commission based sales guys are low on follow up since they are looking for the next fresh kill, but there is no reason the GM or dealer ownership can’t assign some one in the organization to follow up with all the customers like you and I waiting for orders… we’ll call it, oh I don’t know, a Customer Service Liason?

Sponsored

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Blend date 6/16 with 2102 code. Dearborn is on a roll!
2111 with a blend date of 6/16
Sounds like us three are REALLY close in build order. I'm very jealous that your deliveries are to Minnesota and Illinois. Mine will be heading from Dearborn all the way down to Louisiana. My problem is, I'm going out of town on July 3, which leaves 17 days between blend date and my trip. From the tracker on this forum, its not unprecedented (more like a Hail Mary), but I bet Dearborn to Louisiana is going to be more like a month, with the big "if" of whether its built and immediately shipped out.

If you will, please let me know when either of you get an estimated delivery date and if yours is being shipped by convoy. All things being equal (which I understand they usually aren't for Ford), my truck should be delivered not too long after both of your trucks. I just know its going to be delivered as soon as I drive out of town in my old truck.

In other news, my window sticker bottom date updated from 6/1/2021 to 6/9/2021 this morning, and I still have a 6/16/2021 blend date. No changes in anything else on the sticker.

Seems like there's not a lot of us in this 6/14 build week thread. Good sign?

Let's go Dearborn. My condolences to the KC builds that have been pushed to July already.

OP
OP
TXENG89

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
In other news, my window sticker bottom date updated from 6/1/2021 to 6/9/2021 this morning, and I still have a 6/16/2021 blend date. No changes in anything else on the sticker.

Let's go Dearborn. My condolences to the KC builds that have been pushed to July already.
My window sticker date only seems to change every Friday. So my anxiety is thru the roof hoping that my bend date doesn't change from 6/15.

I am hoping that our low numbers for this week is a good sign, like you mentioned! lol

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My window sticker date only seems to change every Friday. So my anxiety is thru the roof hoping that my bend date doesn't change from 6/15.

I am hoping that our low numbers for this week is a good sign, like you mentioned! lol
Same on refreshing the window sticker like a crazy person.

Is yours being delivered via convoy? I'd be curious to know your estimated delivery from Dearborn to Iowa too.

OP
OP
TXENG89

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Same on refreshing the window sticker like a crazy person.

Is yours being delivered via convoy? I'd be curious to know your estimated delivery from Dearborn to Iowa too.
Mine actually says rail. It looks like the delivery time frames to Iowa, that are listed in the tracking page, are around 20 to 30 days from build date. I don't know if they were delivered via convoy or rail though.

Solei028

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT
Sounds like us three are REALLY close in build order. I'm very jealous that your deliveries are to Minnesota and Illinois. Mine will be heading from Dearborn all the way down to Louisiana. My problem is, I'm going out of town on July 3, which leaves 17 days between blend date and my trip. From the tracker on this forum, its not unprecedented (more like a Hail Mary), but I bet Dearborn to Louisiana is going to be more like a month, with the big "if" of whether its built and immediately shipped out.

If you will, please let me know when either of you get an estimated delivery date and if yours is being shipped by convoy. All things being equal (which I understand they usually aren't for Ford), my truck should be delivered not too long after both of your trucks. I just know its going to be delivered as soon as I drive out of town in my old truck.

My window sticker last updated on 6/6 and still shows a blend date of 6/16. Shows that my truck will be delivered by rail. I know this is very wishful thinking but I was really hoping my truck would be in before July 6th because I have a coupon code from Ford for $3000 off that expires that day. I have also been jumping the gun and went to my local truck accessories store and picked out the tonneau cover and bedrug I want for my truck and they are surprisingly in stock.
Sponsored