OP

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Dealers give no shits about that stuff. They're calling your truck a 501 for trade purposes and won't give you a penny more for $5k in mods.
Noted, I’ve already removed the entire harness, working on headlamps now!
Sponsored

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
They use VIN, mileage, condition / comps. They might give a couple hundred $$ for some good looking wheels. Pull your easy items and make your $ back.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Also, don't forget forscan reversions on the headlights @dolsen

nezff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew 5.0 Space White
Occupation
Firefighter
dude! shoot over a pic of the new truck. BAP! hell yeah

Sponsored

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
I sure will, I’m getting it delivered tomorrow night
If you don't have your stock tails anymore, would you straight up trade your BAP ones for stock ones? Asking for a friend. ;)

OP
OP

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
If you don't have your stock tails anymore, would you straight up trade your BAP ones for stock ones? Asking for a friend. ;)
Are you wanting the chrome or the BAP tails?

Also, I have had quite a few people reaching out to me about all of the parts I am taking off, I ended up removing EVERYTHING except the rear heated seats (too much work for the amount of money I'd make back off of them) and the heated steering wheel because I sold my stock steering wheel. I DID remove the SCCM, the wiring, and the HVAC module that has the HSW button though, so all someone would need is a heated steering wheel, which is still pretty easy to get AFAIK.

I'll created a sales thread later this week, or maybe I'll just sell it all by PM, not really sure yet, BUT I am not ready to sell anything yet, I am a little wore out and need time to go through everything and see what market pricing is for it all. I removed all of that stuff in about 6 hours.

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Are you wanting the chrome or the BAP tails?

Also, I have had quite a few people reaching out to me about all of the parts I am taking off, I ended up removing EVERYTHING except the rear heated seats (too much work for the amount of money I'd make back off of them) and the heated steering wheel because I sold my stock steering wheel. I DID remove the SCCM, the wiring, and the HVAC module that has the HSW button though, so all someone would need is a heated steering wheel, which is still pretty easy to get AFAIK.

I'll created a sales thread later this week, or maybe I'll just sell it all by PM, not really sure yet, BUT I am not ready to sell anything yet, I am a little wore out and need time to go through everything and see what market pricing is for it all. I removed all of that stuff in about 6 hours.
Sounds like a busy day with disassembling all that hard work! Good to see you’re getting into a platinum.

OP
OP

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Sounds like a busy day with disassembling all that hard work! Good to see you’re getting into a platinum.
Yea it all came out a lot faster than it went in haha

Sponsored

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Yea it all came out a lot faster than it went in haha
It always works that way! But, at the end of the day, the dealer won’t give you near what you put into it, so make the money back.

OP
OP

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
For anyone interested I have HSW components and powered steering column components for sale in the classifieds

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
What changes do you do to the the Hcm if you don’t have level sensor or vdm.
You have to just run it with the as build as if you do have the leveling sensors or youll get a incompatible config DTC.