5/3 Build Week Club

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
I picked mine up today at Grieco Ford in Delray Beach. Feb 22 order confirmation, May 3 blend, May 6 build. Ford tracker showed 6/4 delivery date, but dealer had the truck two days ago. I had every option that you could tick off on an F-150 King Ranch, came in at nearly $81k MSRP, with all the “bad” stuff in terms of potential delays and offsite work - spray-in bedliner, wheel liners, 7.2 generator, hard bed cover, fully reclining seats, etc. Shown here next to my ‘17 F-350 Superduty trade-in in identical livery.

ED298B42-C11A-42B0-A380-5A27B612571E.jpeg
Looks great! The dealer seemed to do a nice job cleaning it up for you. Any rust issues?
Sponsored

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
Looks great! The dealer seemed to do a nice job cleaning it up for you. Any rust issues?
Perfect undercarriage. I think Ford got the memo on rust before April builds, which have been looking good based on forums reports.

mgauts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150. 2021 f150
Ordered March 3rd, built may 5th, has been saying in production since and ETA 06/01....this morning changed to awaiting shipment but 06/22 ETA..... At this point I'm ok if it shows up before July

Davidba

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi Q7, 2016 Honda Civic
Occupation
self employed
I guess I'm cursed. My blend date was 5/6 (ordered on 01/28) and it looks like I'm stuck in "missing chip purgatory". I will NOT be buying any lottery tickets for a while.

Sponsored

cjduello

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCREW EB 502A Sport FX4
Mine had a 5/27 blend date... I just heard from the dealer "your vehicle was sent to the plant the week of 4/15 and there hasn’t been an update since. The production week was supposed to be in May, it is now saying a potential “allocation week”, which means when they will try to schedule production, sometime in September.
Anyone else hearing anything similar?
September... ugh!

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150
Talked to my dealer to see what his system says. His had also switched from 6/12 to 8/31 delivery but shows it as completed with no parts missing. Has no idea why it wouldn't ship as originally scheduled. Mine was a dealer order I claimed so he's checking to see if they're getting anything similar soon.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
People from this build week whose Dearborn trucks have made it to shipping, could you post your VIN and Order Number please? I'm putting together some data to send up the chain at Ford. I've gotten ahold of someone at Ford who is at least willing to investigate the situation with the long time purgatory trucks from previous build weeks. I think the data could be helpful if it gets to the right person. Thanks.

Blinky

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
People from this build week whose Dearborn trucks have made it to shipping, could you post your VIN and Order Number please? I'm putting together some data to send up the chain at Ford. I've gotten ahold of someone at Ford who is at least willing to investigate the situation with the long time purgatory trucks from previous build weeks. I think the data could be helpful if it gets to the right person. Thanks.
Have you pulled the information from the Orders List? Maybe asking the forum admin for the relevant data from there?

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/2021-f-150-orders-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.206/

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
Have you pulled the information from the Orders List? Maybe asking the forum admin for the relevant data from there?

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/2021-f-150-orders-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.206/
I actually started thinking I would be able to pull all the info off of there. But, I started with my build week and couldn't find the first several users that I know are still waiting. I suspect a lot of people never entered their data... and many certainly haven't gone back to update it every time their build week slips, or even when they take delivery. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Sponsored

Blinky

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I actually started thinking I would be able to pull all the info off of there. But, I started with my build week and couldn't find the first several users that I know are still waiting. I suspect a lot of people never entered their data... and many certainly haven't gone back to update it every time their build week slips, or even when they take delivery. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Yeah, figured it wouldn't be that up to date, but would be better than nothing.

I've have a 5/10 build week. Seem to be one of the only ones on this forum with that week. I'm stuck in production, but my eta end date hasn't moved since it was produced on 5/15. Still showing 6/14.

Seems to be most peoples went from produced date, to built and awaiting shipment status in a few days. Or it was stuck in production, and the eta got moved out.

Feel like I'm in no man's land here.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
Yeah, figured it wouldn't be that up to date, but would be better than nothing.

I've have a 5/10 build week. Seem to be one of the only ones on this forum with that week. I'm stuck in production, but my eta end date hasn't moved since it was produced on 5/15. Still showing 6/14.

Seems to be most peoples went from produced date, to built and awaiting shipment status in a few days. Or it was stuck in production, and the eta got moved out.

Feel like I'm in no man's land here.
Yeah, the 5/10 week is strangely quiet. You could always just do what I do and hang out in all the build week threads until your truck arrives :LOL:

Hope your ETA doesn't slip. For what it's worth, I've seen a much higher percentage of May builds continue to move through the process than builds from mid March to late April. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Blinky

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Yeah, the 5/10 week is strangely quiet. You could always just do what I do and hang out in all the build week threads until your truck arrives :LOL:

Hope your ETA doesn't slip. For what it's worth, I've seen a much higher percentage of May builds continue to move through the process than builds from mid March to late April. Fingers crossed.
I've been hanging out all over as well, lol.

And thanks. I've seen the same thing with May build dates and i'm pretty hopeful.

I got tired of waiting for good or bad news with my build, and checking the tracking page every day *cough* hour *cough*. So I wrote myself a script to alert me when a status change occurs :). 'Cause that's what heroes, I mean software developers, do

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
I've been hanging out all over as well, lol.

And thanks. I've seen the same thing with May build dates and i'm pretty hopeful.

I got tired of waiting for good or bad news with my build, and checking the tracking page every day *cough* hour *cough*. So I wrote myself a script to alert me when a status change occurs :). 'Cause that's what heroes, I mean software developers, do
As a software engineer with my own scripts hitting every API I've come across so far, I wish you several status change notifications in the near future :LOL:

OP
OP
Colin.Drury

Colin.Drury

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat - 66 Mustang 289
Occupation
Recreation Industry
Got it! Awesome so far. Lariat, 157, Powerboost. Issue number one. Does not connect to the Ford pass app. Called. They said it was on them and someone would reach out with a fix.

Ford F-150 5/3 Build Week Club BE211B50-D5B5-47E7-AAA0-21EFB15CF2A7
Sponsored