JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
ordered 3/11
build week 4/26, 5/10, 5/24, TBD.
Kansas City Plant.
I believe its safe to know if you have a power boost you are automatically going to Dearborn.
Interesting you got a third build week in there. Man this is agonizing! Good thing is I don’t think we have the Ramp 59 scenario going on at KCAP… hoping for a quick build early June.
Sponsored

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
Interesting you got a third build week in there. Man this is agonizing! Good thing is I don’t think we have the Ramp 59 scenario going on at KCAP… hoping for a quick build early June.
hopefully lets see what june brings.

Davidba

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi Q7, 2016 Honda Civic
Occupation
self employed
So i finally talked to my dealer after having my eta date changed to 8/20 like most people here. He says he has access to another list of trucks needing chips and mine is not on it, so is still expecting it next week or worst-case early June. At this point I can wait another week or two, but I am not sure he's telling me a story at this point to keep me from cancelling. It's a pretty high-volume dealership and he says they have had a number of cancellations recently. As many have suggested, the 8/20 could just be a place-holder that Ford is putting into their system when they have no idea when they will finish and ship out the trucks.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My blend date is still May 7 at KCAP per May 17 window sticker but my ETA delivery has finally changed from June 16 back to a generic 1990-01-01 date in the tracker.

Sponsored

BlackKnight21

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L V8
Occupation
Correction Officer I
I went from ordering date: 3/1/2021
Got VIN# 3/12/2021 ; KCP HERE, SCREW LARIAT SPORT APPEARANCE BLACK, 502A HIGH, FX4, MAX TOW, TRAILER TOW MIRRORS, MOONROOF, WORK STATION, WHEEL WELL LINERS, 5.0L V8 COYOTE, PLUS OTHER OPTIONS.
Got week of 4/12/2021
Then Day May 12, 2021
Then pushed to Week of 6/14/2021.

Next Thursday I’m going to the Dealership and try to get a Vehicle Registry Report, or what ever that tracker Pioneer74 was using. Not expecting much but another push, probably July.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
You should read the last 20 pages of the 4/26 thread. It's pure madness :) There is no correlation we can find, execept May builds are shipping and April and previous are not.
Go all the way back to the 3/15 build week (my build week) and you'll see the same thing. Dearborn trucks going into purgatory with no updates, and sometimes followed much later by a crazy ETA pushed 3 months out. I don't remember anyone in any thread saying that a purgatory truck has come back out yet. I think the 4/26 thread is more active because us earlier weeks are so defeated already :LOL:.

From my reading of all the tracking threads on the various forums, it seems like a significant percentage of Dearborn builds from mid March to late April got sent to storage to wait for chips (mid march was around the time Ford announced they were going to do this). It also seems like from the beginning of May, a higher percentage of Dearborn trucks started shipping right after being built again, which presumably means that Ford is allocating most of the chips coming in to trucks rolling off the production line. Makes sense from a manufacturing perspective, but is super lame for people whose build week fell in the purgatory period.

So, for those of you getting your trucks right now, congrats. Count your lucky stars, buy a lottery ticket, and scribble it down on the list of things to be grateful for come Thanksgiving :LOL:

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Ummmm....
E1883B65-F694-49F6-8973-2531FAB9DD36.jpeg
Congrats Colin. I assume you had a May Blend date. Looks like the May builds won the Chip lottery. I just hope everything works for you. Several people on the forums are reporting items not working. Carplay is one of them due to a projector error. I saw another problem today. Read up and get in line early for your chips if it arrives missing modules.

Sponsored

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150
Tracking on mine joined the 8/28 end date club today. Switched from 6/12 ?
Im not sure I really believe 6/12 would stick but I was hopeful. Receipt date of 3/10 - Blend date of 5/6 - Production date of 5/7. Actual delivery date - nobody knows!

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My KCAP build still shows May 7 blend date- window sticker as of May 24.

ETA now shows: 1990-01-01 however.
Truck was sent to plant on April 15.

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
My Platinum PB came in today 5/6 build! Tracker here and on Ford.com hadn't shown it shipped. I checked Palsapp and it said pending until yesterday when it changed to dispatched 5/24. checked this afternoon and it showed delivered. Went to check it out of course and found out the truck driver had a blowout and the tire hit my truck! They will be replacing the drivers head light, grill, spoiler and painting the bumper. Bumper and spoiler took the brunt of it the light and grill have chips in it. Hopefully parts are available and I'll just get it all done at the same time. we will be talking tomorrow after they found out about the parts. 78 days from order to delivery, priority 80, loaded just about everything but Max tow.

mgauts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150. 2021 f150
Mine Was built 05/05n eta 06/01 for the last 2 weeks...dealer not much help on tracking. In production since build date

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
I picked mine up today at Grieco Ford in Delray Beach. Feb 22 order confirmation, May 3 blend, May 6 build. Ford tracker showed 6/4 delivery date, but dealer had the truck two days ago. I had every option that you could tick off on an F-150 King Ranch, came in at nearly $81k MSRP, with all the “bad” stuff in terms of potential delays and offsite work - spray-in bedliner, wheel liners, 7.2 generator, hard bed cover, fully reclining seats, etc. Shown here next to my ‘17 F-350 Superduty trade-in in identical livery.

Ford F-150 5/3 Build Week Club ED298B42-C11A-42B0-A380-5A27B612571E
Sponsored