First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Did you get any weird options? It's crazy how some people breeze through the build process and others are left stranded waiting for parts
I got all the weird options: spray in liner, work surface, block heater....the only thing I don’t have is Max Tow.
Sponsored

Davidba

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi Q7, 2016 Honda Civic
Occupation
self employed
Mine also appears to have been "built" last week (May 5th or 6th) and is still tracking (according to this site's tracker) an end date of May 26th. The dealer told me it would be arriving on the 23rd, which is a Sunday and seems a little odd since most dealers are closed Sundays around here, but whatever. I'm just glad the ETA end date hasn't been pushed out to mid-August like so many others have - at least not yet...

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
Any KC builds have a scheduled build date for the first week of june?

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Any KC builds have a scheduled build date for the first week of june?
Not yet. I went from April 22 to May 7 when they announced the April shut downs on April 15. I was also sent to Plant at that time so I’m “in production” and expect a quick build upon reopening. Windows sticker still says May 7 blend date.

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Did you get any weird options? It's crazy how some people breeze through the build process and others are left stranded waiting for parts
i just found out my xlt is on the way. Built and shipped this week, ordered 3/20 . I got 302a, fx4, chrome package, class 4 trailer hitch, and the work surface. I think trucks r not just waiting for chips, but multiple parts. i think there’s no right answer to why some wait longer, but I think if u ordered too soon or too late, it could play a factor or maybe some dealerships may be getting priorities over others. I feel blessed to get a quicker built, but this feels like looking for 9mm ammo, some day u walk into a shop and it’s there’s only one box left but then it’s gone for a month.
if u ordered during the peak of COVID ur order may have been built now it sat in parking lot, which may not be accessible since all the trucks r boxed in. .. organized chaos right now

Sponsored

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
Well delivery date just changed from 5/28 to 6/6.????

huhner5

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Farmer
Mine showed up yesterday.. ordered Dec. 17... Built 5/7.... 502a sport, max tow, wheel liners, power boards, unleashed, dual moonroof, 3.5, 4x4

Exactly 6 months from order confirmation to delivery

Davidba

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi Q7, 2016 Honda Civic
Occupation
self employed
Enjoy the trucks guys! My eta just got pushed out to 8/20 from 5/26. Original blend date was 5/6, order date 1/28. No truck is worth 7-8 months and I am super pissed that i could have gotten one off a lot in March/April for decent price but now everything is MSRP or higher!

Fathardtail

First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Enjoy the trucks guys! My eta just got pushed out to 8/20 from 5/26. Original blend date was 5/6, order date 1/28. No truck is worth 7-8 months and I am super pissed that i could have gotten one off a lot in March/April for decent price but now everything is MSRP or higher!
What in earth? That totally stinks! Any news from the dealer on the reason for the delay?

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
i Think u deserve some free shopping spree on the accessories for ur wait period. I think ford orders in peak pandemic times got pushed back, seems a lot of early orders got lost. I think u may have avoided the rust heavy trucks as it seems early builds in winter didn’t do too well.

Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I had a build date of 4/28 and eta of 5/22 that just pushed to 8/20, I'm wondering of 8/20 is just a place holder or code for something. I now see a lot of folks with same eta. Hopefully dealership can shed some light tomorrow.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Would be helpful if people posted the plant they ordered from. It’s kind of relevant as some plants are shut down on any given week.

assuming those getting their trucks right now are from Dearborn??

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Would be helpful if people posted the plant they ordered from. It’s kind of relevant as some plants are shut down on any given week.

assuming those getting their trucks right now are from Dearborn??
My Truck went from 5/20 to 8/20 and it is a Powerboost from Dearborn.

You should read the last 20 pages of the 4/26 thread. It's pure madness :) There is no correlation we can find, execept May builds are shipping and April and previous are not.

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
I will not get excited about my delivery date

I did won't do it again, I believe it when I set eyes on it. GM off today salesman will ask him tomorrow for specific reason for change.......don't want to hear just semiconductors. Platinum PB, 6.5 bed, 4wd, workstation, max recline, spray in liner, wheel well liners. I had been figuring late June early July but I allowed myself to get excited, haha, not again.

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
ordered 3/11
build week 4/26, 5/10, 5/24, TBD.
Kansas City Plant.
I believe its safe to know if you have a power boost you are automatically going to Dearborn.
Sponsored