Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
Congrats @petervenkman!

that's good timing. Apart from wheels that truck looks exactly the same as the one inbound right now to me in California via rail. 4x4 sport carbonized gray lariat.
Looks pretty close to my 3/17 build as well. Also a 4x4 sport carbonized gray lariat. on the way to California whenever Ford decides to allocate some chips to it.
Sponsored

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
Looks pretty close to my 3/17 build as well. Also a 4x4 sport carbonized gray lariat. on the way to California whenever Ford decides to allocate some chips to it.
? well, if something happens to me before I buy it you can take mine!

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Has anyone from this week not at least had their truck ship yet? Seems like most moved along fine.
I took delivery for mine yesterday, was a long wait from Tuesday when it showed up at the dealer to Saturday when I took delivery but I’m loving it so far!

Blinky

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Has anyone from this week not at least had their truck ship yet? Seems like most moved along fine.
I took delivery for mine yesterday, was a long wait from Tuesday when it showed up at the dealer to Saturday when I took delivery but I’m loving it so far!
I'm from week 5/10, and mine is still stuck in production and hasnt shipped yet.

Sponsored

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
I'm from week 5/10, and mine is still stuck in production and hasnt shipped yet.
Sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation I think I saw that some of the late April ones seem to be moving now.

Mine is marked as delivered as of yesterday although my dealer hasn't returned my call yet...

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation I think I saw that some of the late April ones seem to be moving now.

Mine is marked as delivered as of yesterday although my dealer hasn't returned my call yet...
Have seen a few trickle out from the 4/19 and 4/26 build weeks but not many

A few dealers in my area have trucks being delivered that are still showing in production so there is still some hope. ?

mgdellar

First Name
May
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
5/20 build still waiting… been sitting in Dearborn awaiting shipment for weeks!

pierowman

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer Titanium 2016, F150 Platinum 2021
My delivery date sifted from last week to this week. Its updated in palsapp but still showing pending, so dealer and I are expecting it to be delivered this week.

Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
My delivery date sifted from last week to this week. Its updated in palsapp but still showing pending, so dealer and I are expecting it to be delivered this week.
FYI mine never did anything in Palsapp, even after it was already delivered to the dealer Palsapp just showed "Pending" with no destination at all.

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
I chatted with a Ford customer rep this morning and was told that my truck is in transit and has passed thru Wentzville, MO. So it's only about 4 hours away from the dealership. Of course I'm sure the transport truck has several other stops dropping off vehicles on the way. But the tracker is showing an estimated delivery date of 6-12 thru 6-18 . Hopefully it will be dropped off in the next couple of days.
The message above was from last Wednesday (June 2). I just chatted again with another Ford customer rep. My truck is still sitting in Wentzville, MO. Seems as though they are having trouble finding truck drivers to haul trucks to the dealerships. Google maps shows it to be 3 hours and 33 minutes from Wentzville to my dealership location. I'm hoping for this week...IF they can get it off the rail car, loaded onto a truck and get it on the road.

BTW....this is not a gripe. I am fortunate to have my truck in transit. Those of you that have been waiting for months...I believe...should be getting a HEFTY rebate on your truck. I truly hope Ford steps up and does something about that.

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
FYI mine never did anything in Palsapp, even after it was already delivered to the dealer Palsapp just showed "Pending" with no destination at all.
Mine is the same way. Palsapp has not changed since I first entered my VIN and checked it. My truck is supposedly sitting in the rail-yard waiting to be picked up by truck. But Palsapp still says "pending" .

Bobsputin

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
The message above was from last Wednesday (June 2). I just chatted again with another Ford customer rep. My truck is still sitting in Wentzville, MO. Seems as though they are having trouble finding truck drivers to haul trucks to the dealerships. Google maps shows it to be 3 hours and 33 minutes from Wentzville to my dealership location. I'm hoping for this week...IF they can get it off the rail car, loaded onto a truck and get it on the road.

BTW....this is not a gripe. I am fortunate to have my truck in transit. Those of you that have been waiting for months...I believe...should be getting a HEFTY rebate on your truck. I truly hope Ford steps up and does something about that.
I agree, this is not a gripe. Glad my truck is moving this way.

I think I am in the same boat. On 5/28, mine was 100 miles north in SC. 10 days ago. Looking at CSX intermodal map, the transition to Truck should be in Savannah.

Close, but no cookie yet.

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
Mine is the same way. Palsapp has not changed since I first entered my VIN and checked it. My truck is supposedly sitting in the rail-yard waiting to be picked up by truck. But Palsapp still says "pending" .
Palsapp had updated my status this morning. It is now showing Wentzville, MO as the origin and my dealership as the destination. Status still says pending...but at least it has finally updated.
Sponsored