Sponsored

5/17 Build Week Club

petervenkman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat Powerboost
correct. the sheet doest have a title. just says "Track a Vehicle" and "Full History".

when I called my rep at the dealership, she said she can check the system and will send me an update. this was that update.
Sponsored

Bobsputin

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Could someone tell me what this is please? This came from the dealer, correct? What exactly is this called? When I contact my dealership they tell me absolutely nothing. I'm hoping if I ask for this specifically I may receive some info. I'm getting a little nervous since the ford tracker now gives me a 404 error for my window sticker since Sunday. Even the ford chat, 2 days in a row, says they can't see the status of my truck.
Ask them for a vehicle visibility report.

Krimzonspider

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f 150 (someday)
Ford F-150 5/17 Build Week Club IMG_20210603_111618~3

I seem to have the same info as you do Venkman. Just a different code under origin received. I'm assuming it's code for where our trucks get shipped to?

petervenkman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat Powerboost
Oh well, what can a person do. There are few that were built and ordered before me that are still waiting. I`m in good company and this thread is turning into more of a support group than a truck thread. :)

I was looking at a number of reports that Pioneer generated and there really seems to be a problem if you get a "Origin Received -XXX (Autoport Limited) after the "Released". Most get a In Transit but if you get a Origin Received, then the wait begins. That's my analysis today. You would think that once you get a "Released" that the truck would be clean and ready for shipment but it truly seems no different than In Production if you get the dreaded Origin Received after Released.

I think I`m spending way too much time trying to figure this out.
Well so much for my analysis. The trackers show awaiting shipment but my dealer just informed me that it is In Transit with an updated report. Just unbelievable. Must be in transit back to the plant.

Anyways, please accept my resignation to this club as I have not enjoyed myself at all. For those of you still waiting, I truly feel sorry for you but just maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
found this...

Sponsored

Krimzonspider

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f 150 (someday)
found this...
A vehicle visibility report that NoSnow posted is even more confusing then.

Ford F-150 5/17 Build Week Club 1616367087745

I know my truck has liners. Is mine awaiting shippment to the offsite facility or the dealership like the above image...who know??? I was hoping to get some info so I could plan around when my truck may arrive. Seems like all this ford tracking stuff is sort of useless. Only thing I know I can rely on at this point is a phone call from the dealer when my truck actually arrives.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
" Only thing I know I can rely on at this point is a phone call from the dealer when my truck actually arrives. "

This is the bottom line...

petervenkman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat Powerboost
A vehicle visibility report that NoSnow posted is even more confusing then.

1616367087745.png

I know my truck has liners. Is mine awaiting shippment to the offsite facility or the dealership like the above image...who know??? I was hoping to get some info so I could plan around when my truck may arrive. Seems like all this ford tracking stuff is sort of useless. Only thing I know I can rely on at this point is a phone call from the dealer when my truck actually arrives.
yeah, totally agree, but I naturally want to hunt down the process. Mine doesn't have bed liner, so I shouldn't get that released to body company step. Looks like getting that DRIVER step is the good news.

Sponsored

petervenkman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat Powerboost
that's good timing. Apart from wheels that truck looks exactly the same as the one inbound right now to me in California via rail. 4x4 sport carbonized gray lariat.
(y) im considering doing something else, so I just left stock.