5/17 Build Week Club

Krimzonspider

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f 150 (someday)
mine has been like this for little while. look at my pic i quoted. no bed liner. maybe im done and waiting for some other trucks to finish for my convoy? im in cleveland, so road time from dearborn is short.
My tracker looks very similar. I'm from the Pittsburgh area. Perhaps they'll drop off yours and then shoot down my way! I would assume anyone in our position won't see an update till Tuesday, at the earliest. Though it still makes me nervous after seeing so many people stuck in limbo.
Ford F-150 5/17 Build Week Club Screenshot (2)
Sponsored

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
There seem to be at least 4 states post release - awaiting shipment, shipped, in transit and delivered.
My one is going by rail and went straight from awaiting shipment to In Transit, after 1 or 2 days of waiting for the train I guess. The Built stage had a date but didn't get ticked until that status changed to In Transit.

petervenkman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat Powerboost
oh good. i feel ya on that tuesday date. even though i know in my heart nothing will change the weekend, i keep checking lol

Bobsputin

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just from observation, I THINK the check mark is added once that step is 100%. For the people who's trucks are waiting on RAMP 59 the built check mark is not there (correct me if I am wrong). Like Petemill said, it takes a couple of days.

id_birdhntr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 SCREW Ecoboost
Just a reminder that Dearborn is shut down starting today for two weeks until 6/14. Maybe there will be a push on putting chips in the trucks waiting for them during that time.

Sponsored

mgdellar

First Name
May
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My tracker looks very similar. I'm from the Pittsburgh area. Perhaps they'll drop off yours and then shoot down my way! I would assume anyone in our position won't see an update till Tuesday, at the earliest. Though it still makes me nervous after seeing so many people stuck in limbo.
Screenshot (2).png
Mine looks the same with delivery 6/4/2021. I’m in Cincinnati so on the way to you .... hopefull!

petervenkman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat Powerboost
lol, cinci is not on the way to pittsburgh from dearborn tho. either way, fingers crossed for all of us!

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Congrats. Does your vehicle tracker say Delivered?
No, as of now still says expected 6/9 - 6/15. Palsapp never showed anything at all, still says pending with no destination.

Sponsored

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Can’t believe it, dealer said it just got dropped off. Crazy fast. Ordered 4/13, blend of 5/19, and on the lot 6/1.
Should be taking delivery later this week.
1622564688322.jpeg
Haha wow… that’s pretty cool but also pretty effing stupid for all the obvious reasons. Congrats though!

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Haha wow… that’s pretty cool but also pretty effing stupid for all the obvious reasons. Congrats though!
I know, it makes absolutely no sense. Only light at the end of the tunnel for all the people waiting is that it does seem like some trucks have slowly started to emerge from the holding lots, so maybe with these shutdowns things will actually start to move along. The speed at which I got my truck certainly isn't fair for anyone who ordered well before me and still has no end in sight, I absolutely feel for everyone waiting.

Safetyrep

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Mine says in transit as of this past Sunday 5/29 with estimated delivery on 6/23, I just can’t wrap my head around why it would take 26 days from Dearborn to Mobile,Al, they could push it in that time frame. So we will see.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Mine says in transit as of this past Sunday 5/29 with estimated delivery on 6/23, I just can’t wrap my head around why it would take 26 days from Dearborn to Mobile,Al, they could push it in that time frame. So we will see.
It likely won't take that long at all. Mine shipped on 5/24 and arrived on 6/1. It said it wouldn't arrive until 6/9 - 6/15 on the tracker but obviously beat that estimate by over a week.

Last edited:

petervenkman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat Powerboost
CleanShot 2021-05-27 at 08.26.49@2x.png

I dont know if anyone cares or anything, but thought I would document the change in updates as they occur. Maybe it will help others gauge timing or maybe there is no rhyme or reason to any of this. The delivery date disappeared over night, but then I tried petemills cache trick and its back.

My window sticker used to have:
Blend Date: 5/20
Bottom Date: 5/22

Now my tracker look the same as it does above, but the bottom date on the window sticker is 6/1. Nothing else on the window sticker has changed. What could that mean?
Sponsored