5/17 Build Week Club

NateV

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
IOrdered 1/26, scheduled 5/22, Lariat 502a, rapid red two tone, 3.5 max tow, power running boards and spray in liner. Hopefully we have window stickers next week at this time!
Sponsored

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
The comments in that article from supposed DTP workers say this is false.

Perhaps most of the workers don't know there will be a shutdown because they will still be working except they will be working to complete the parked trucks and not the regular assembly line.

So the assembly line might be shutdown but everyone would be busy finishing the incomplete trucks.

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Rumors mixed with people having multiple experiences good and bad, lead to a lot of an anxiety over shutdowns and long wait times during record high demand. I don’t believe anything til it happens. its like taking leave in the military. Ur not on leave til ur on leave and even if ur on leave anything could happen.

Sponsored

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
Ur not on leave til ur on leave and even if ur on leave anything could happen.
Nothing like getting off the plane at your destination and meeting the agent yelling your name and having them tell you to contact your unit immediately. Have 58 days leave on the book and not being able to take it...... BTDTLTDS (Been There Done That Lost The Damned Shirt)

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
Rumors mixed with people having multiple experiences good and bad, lead to a lot of an anxiety over shutdowns and long wait times during record high demand. I don’t believe anything til it happens. its like taking leave in the military. Ur not on leave til ur on leave and even if ur on leave anything could happen.
lmao.....had that happen plenty of times. Suck it up ?

Jaylars

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 5.4 XLT SCREW and 2021 5.0 XLT SCREW
Occupation
Military
Nothing like getting off the plane at your destination and meeting the agent yelling your name and having them tell you to contact your unit immediately. Have 58 days leave on the book and not being able to take it...... BTDTLTDS (Been There Done That Lost The Damned Shirt)
BOHICA! ;)

NateV

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Got my window sticker, build date 5/19, eta of 6/4 has spray in liner and power boards. We’ll see how turn it holds.

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
So how many of us who found out we were scheduled production for next week had our window stickers show up in the tracker (and the link actually works) today? As far as I've seen, they should show up on the Thursday the week before they are scheduled?

Mine didn't, so I'm assuming I've been bumped from next week's schedule.

Sponsored

Viking150

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Ranger, Build 2021 F150 Lariat
I'm scheduled for build date of 5/21 and have not seen my window sticker yet. Hopefully it will show up in the next couple of days.

Anyone confirmed if Dearborn will be shut down the week of 5/17 - I see lots of conflicting data?

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
So how many of us who found out we were scheduled production for next week had our window stickers show up in the tracker (and the link actually works) today? As far as I've seen, they should show up on the Thursday the week before they are scheduled?

Mine didn't, so I'm assuming I've been bumped from next week's schedule.
Your window sticker won't always show up the week before your scheduled build week, it may not show up until your scheduled production day

Viking150

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Ranger, Build 2021 F150 Lariat
Tracker changed to say "In Production" (build date of 5/21) but window sticker is still not available and no ETA yet.

col

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
IOrdered 1/26, scheduled 5/22, Lariat 502a, rapid red two tone, 3.5 max tow, power running boards and spray in liner. Hopefully we have window stickers next week at this time!

NateV,
I feel for many others with orders placed back in 2020 and for you who are still awaiting their build. Not to add insult to injury for you, but I ordered a similar build two weeks earlier than yours and it was built 6weeks later and then delivered end of March...which I thought was starting to get long.

Outside supply chain issues, it makes me mad for you and everyone else who ordered a similar or same build as mine long ago and are still waiting. I am sure there is a rhyme or reason why but it certainly is not focused on the customer (e.g., the old school dealer priority and dealer slot game).
Sponsored