OP

AlexLask37

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Well I switched to the 3.73 and my dealer advised me to drop the hard fold cover so I did and now I just got the email! I should be able to check the window sticker in a couple hours or days probably. I didn't have to drop the black package.

Ford F-150 5.0 and Black Package causing delays Screenshot_20230419_141702_Yahoo Mail

Vin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I'm glad that you guys are getting it worked out. The problem with this situation is that your dealer should've told you. They clearly know the exact options that are constrained and if they just communicated what they know, you wouldn't be waiting. When I initially ordered mine (MY 22), the sales manager called me the next day and said "Lose the Tow-Tech package from your order or you'll be waiting forever". I followed his advice and got my truck in a reasonable amount of time.

BapPlattyF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Nice! That seems to be the issue. Not the BAP othe 3.31 gears but the combination of the two. I’m guessing if you had one of those options you wouldn’t have issues but getting both seems to not be possible.

Maybe it has something to do with the dual exhaust and the size of the axle housing? Or the plant that does the BAP packaging doesn’t have the 3.31 gears?

Early 23 models with the 5.0 and BAP package didn’t have duals based on posted pictures. But the most recent delivered ones seem to be getting the duals.

OP
OP

AlexLask37

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Duals on the 5.0? I thought those were reserved strictly for ecoboost. If it has duals then I just ordered the wrong exhaust because the bumper will have cut outs for it then. I'll have to double check when it comes in probably June but I hope I don't have to switch exhaust.

Sponsored

OP
OP

AlexLask37

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
OP
OP

AlexLask37

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Hey there just wanted to update you, my truck was pushed back 3 weeks from when I originally was told but today the tracker shows in production. My only concern is that the scheduled week of production says the week of June 13th but says in production so I hope the tracker is right. Also the window sticker isn't available yet and people usually say its a couple hours to a couple days before you're being produced. I guess I will just have to keep an eye out on those.

troy12n

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 SCRW 5.0
Mine was scheduled for 6/5, was pushed back to 6/12 and I checked today it says pushed back to 6/18.

Mine's not a BAP, but does have a 5.0

OP
OP

AlexLask37

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Mine was scheduled for 6/5, was pushed back to 6/12 and I checked today it says pushed back to 6/18.

Mine's not a BAP, but does have a 5.0
Ah interesting, look up a member called newface, they are posting updated constraints for each week so you can see maybe why you keep getting pushed back. I did get my window sticker now, heated steering wheel is still deleted but I did get a blend date of the 13th!
Sponsored