www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'21 F-150, '08 4Runner, '66 LeMans, '21 CanAm X3
Occupation
sales idiot
Go build yourself a Tremor, boys.

Update - Link: Tremor Build & Price

2021 Ford F-150 Tremor Build & Price.jpg
No thanks! I just quickly priced some pieces of this, and if you're at ALL handy, it seems the best route for a nice truck is to buy a lariat and put a real suspension package on it from aftermarket. I'm blown away at the cost of that truck...

Sponsored

Rustifer

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford F-150, 1996 Ford F-250
Occupation
Sales manager
No thanks! I just quickly priced some pieces of this, and if you're at ALL handy, it seems the best route for a nice truck is to buy a lariat and put a real suspension package on it from aftermarket. I'm blown away at the cost of that truck...
I'm a Ford dealer, and I agree.

Rich1982

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT/302A
Occupation
Semi retired
I agree - glad I didn't wait for this pkg - I don't like the Lariat leather seats and to get the sport cloth the heated feature and the 12" screen are not available

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
#1: I’ll keep my leveled Platinum Powerboost
#2: Those Raptor Recaro seats look ?
#3: I like the Platinum appliqué on the back of my truck, but I know it turns off a lot of folks. Raptor has appliqué delete, why is this not offered across the whole lineup?

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2019 Expedition
I can't believe what that costs and I still can't get the options I want like max tow and 6.5' bed or tow mirrors or even Carbonized Gray? Similar set up to my XLT 302a that I ordered a month ago, but just over $4k more.

For not much more than that I can get the F250 version and get those options.

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 5.0 Lariat
#1: I’ll keep my leveled Platinum Powerboost
#2: Those Raptor Recaro seats look ?
#3: I like the Platinum appliqué on the back of my truck, but I know it turns off a lot of folks. Raptor has appliqué delete, why is this not offered across the whole lineup?
I really don't like the blue leather. It bugs me to no end how Ford makes these things mandatory. Like the large orange Tremor insignias in the high end Tremor interior. Same thing with this blue leather. Just because I want 37" tires doesn't mean I want crazy blue seats. If I go with Raptor, I'll get 35 and black leather and add 4in lift and 37's aftermarket, even though that screws me over with the full sized spare mount.

It's like some marketing guy was like "oh, you want the BIG TIRES HUH??? You must be a crazy guy right, bro check out these crazy blue seats, they're mandatory in our wicked Xxtreme Raptor edition!!"

Last edited:

Sponsored

aika1

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Occupation
sales idiot
They need to learn how to apply a flag correctly
1623345016936.png

1623344886942.png
interesting. I want to say that it's just a mirror image of the other side of the truck, but if that's the case, then the Raptor lettering would be backwards too. I wonder when they photoshopped it if the artist just didn't know to change the flag orientation...

aika1

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Occupation
sales idiot
interesting. I want to say that it's just a mirror image of the other side of the truck, but if that's the case, then the Raptor lettering would be backwards too. I wonder when they photoshopped it if the artist just didn't know to change the flag orientation...
Ford F-150 F-150 Tremor Build & Price is LIVE! Post your build! 1623345506784

ah hell, it's flying incorrectly both sides...
Sponsored