Sponsored

401A Interior specifics

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
In a few documents (hero card, order guide) I saw the 401 Interior was cloth, orange stitching. I read this from Motor Trend recently while doing some daily obsessing and they claim the 401A has vinyl bolsters ( a la 2014 one off Tremor-ish) . I assume we won't know the real deal until we actually see some real life pics, but has anyone else seen this vinyl cited anywhere else?

"2021 Ford F-150 Tremor: Orange Crush
The Tremor's orange exterior bits continue inside the cab. The low-series F-150 Tremor has orange accent stitching on dark cloth seat inserts; the mid-series has vinyl seat bolsters, and accent stitching; and the high-series has orange peeking through its perforated leather. Also, look for the orange American flags on the ends of the instrument panel and Tremor logos on some seatbacks."
Sponsored

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
I have a 401a on order, I was under the impression its just the base sport cloth seats with accent orange stitching. The B&P configurator does show a difference between the low and mid package seats but I'm convinced now thats just a glitch.

OP
OP
Timsvtgen1

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have a 401a on order, I was under the impression its just the base sport cloth seats with accent orange stitching. The B&P configurator does show a difference between the low and mid package seats but I'm convinced now thats just a glitch.
Yeah, I noticed the same. It did seem a little weird that there was no difference between the base and mid upholstery when historically, and presently there had. Fingers crossed that they jazz the 401A up a teeny bit.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
I reached out to a social media connection I have that works for Ford. In fact, he is the one who was driving the Agate Black Tremor that’s currently on the main page.
He messaged me back and said the next time he’s in the “office” he can confirm the package options for 401a. I don’t know what to expect on follow through and I don’t want to bug him but I’ll let you know if I hear back.

OP
OP
Timsvtgen1

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I reached out to a social media connection I have that works for Ford. In fact, he is the one who was driving the Agate Black Tremor that’s currently on the main page.
He messaged me back and said the next time he’s in the “office” he can confirm the package options for 401a. I don’t know what to expect on follow through and I don’t want to bug him but I’ll let you know if I hear back.
Appreciate it!

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ask him about the Trailer Tow Package dilemma

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
OP
OP
Timsvtgen1

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Happened to see this CGI on one of the 401A to be built trucks. The seats dont show up in the regular B&P.
Ford F-150 401A Interior specifics 1627243278996

Looks kinda vinyl(ish) on the edges.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Happened to see this CGI on one of the 401A to be built trucks. The seats dont show up in the regular B&P.
1627243278996.png

Right, that’s exactly what I asked because the seat is clearly different in the B&P for the 3 options. But no mention of it on material or the stickers. I just hope it’s vinyl trimmed or at least has the tremor logo. If it’s the base black sport cloth I’ll be fairly disappointed considering the price point.

OP
OP
Timsvtgen1

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Right, that’s exactly what I asked because the seat is clearly different in the B&P for the 3 options. But no mention of it on material or the stickers. I just hope it’s vinyl trimmed or at least has the tremor logo. If it’s the base black sport cloth I’ll be fairly disappointed considering the price point.
+1 to that

Sponsored

LeadfootTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Powerboost
I ordered a 401a, reason being is i don't want or need cooled seats and don't care about the fancy schmancy 402 LED headlights. Just seems like more things to break, plus its ~6k more.

I would like self driving and the B&O 18 would be sweeeeeet....

Anyways, my plan is to get a set of 402a leather seat covers after they are in ford parts or perhaps get some take offs of a wrecked tremor. Believe it or not, late model OEM raptor seats are readily available on ebay for ~1k.

I would expect the OEM 401s to be comparable to the XLT 302a cloth but with tremor lettering

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
I ordered a 401a, reason being is i don't want or need cooled seats and don't care about the fancy schmancy 402 LED headlights. Just seems like more things to break, plus its ~6k more.

I would like self driving and the B&O 18 would be sweeeeeet....

Anyways, my plan is to get a set of 402a leather seat covers after they are in ford parts or perhaps get some take offs of a wrecked tremor. Believe it or not, late model OEM raptor seats are readily available on ebay for ~1k.

I would expect the OEM 401s to be comparable to the XLT 302a cloth but with tremor lettering
I hope thats the case but what the build and price shows as the picture does not equal what the system shows. It shows the base and the 401a seats as same according to my dealership.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I hope thats the case but what the build and price shows as the picture does not equal what the system shows. It shows the base and the 401a seats as same according to my dealership.
According to build and price what I'm seeing, the 400a
Ford F-150 401A Interior specifics PARTSEAT_130E80EB-661B-BFC1-4278-6A8542786A85

and 401a
Ford F-150 401A Interior specifics PARTSEAT_130E80EB-14AA-9613-4278-0C1D42780C1D

are definitely different.

OP
OP
Timsvtgen1

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
According to build and price what I'm seeing, the 400a
PARTSEAT_130E80EB-661B-BFC1-4278-6A8542786A85.jpg

and 401a
PARTSEAT_130E80EB-14AA-9613-4278-0C1D42780C1D.jpg

are definitely different.
Definitely. I think the issue was the bolster material that was referenced as vinyl in that article above. Also this cgi image I found on a dealers stock truck showing cgi images is a little more detailed.
1627243278996.png

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Definitely. I think the issue was the bolster material that was referenced as vinyl in that article above. Also this cgi image I found on a dealers stock truck showing cgi images is a little more detailed.
If it is vinyl, I hope it's something a little bit nicer, like the MGV (marine grade vinyl) like they use on the Bronco.
Sponsored