First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
ford regional is giving me extra dealer cash for orders not already approved in COVP - So I’m passing that along - i can place a new order if u wanted the savings and submit to COVP but it would be a longer wait
Tom, Good to see you back on the forum with a most excellent offer for new orders. I'll stick with my current KR order unless it starts to get pushed back and rescheduled a couple of times. So, two questions:
- Could the $3500 2021/2022 conversion cash be applied to a new order or does previous COVP registration negate it?
- Is it possible to have two identical orders registered in COVP or does it create possible problems?
Take care!
Ralph
Sponsored

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Tom, Good to see you back on the forum with a most excellent offer for new orders. I'll stick with my current KR order unless it starts to get pushed back and rescheduled a couple of times. So, two questions:
- Could the $3500 2021/2022 conversion cash be applied to a new order or does previous COVP registration negate it?
- Is it possible to have two identical orders registered in COVP or does it create possible problems?
Take care!
Ralph
Hey ralph!

you can only use the POC 1x...but it will work on either COVP

you can place a 2nd COVP reg, no issue

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Hey ralph!

you can only use the POC 1x...but it will work on either COVP

you can place a 2nd COVP reg, no issue
Thanks, Tom! Hmmm, now you got me thinking. I'll reach out to you by email. Have a great day!

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
@dealerinsider shot ya a text last night. Courtney called but I’m at work, I’ll give you a shout after.

Sponsored

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A Carbonized Grey Sport 4x4
4% under invoice (b4 Ford incentives) on 2022 F150 & Super Duty reservations/orders...includes Tremor...

excludes Raptor...

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]
215-410-2210
Awesome, didn't realize that you increased it to 4%, such a good deal....sent a few emails but I am going to order a 2022....really want a Tremor (but wasn't sure if they are available given the blue oval post about "no availability"). It looks like they just might have a longer wait so I sent an email to you, Ashlie, etc... with what is my final build/order (401a with tow tech, 360 assist, box link, fold flat work surface, start/stop delete, front license plate bracket).

Mike

67440dodge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 XL on order 67 Dodge Coronet 440
Occupation
Retired
Awesome, didn't realize that you increased it to 4%, such a good deal....sent a few emails but I am going to order a 2022....really want a Tremor (but wasn't sure if they are available given the blue oval post about "no availability"). It looks like they just might have a longer wait so I sent an email to you, Ashlie, etc... with what is my final build/order (401a with tow tech, 360 assist, box link, fold flat work surface, start/stop delete, front license plate bracket).

Mike
Thank you for this... I just finalized my order on Wednesday night but missed the front plate bracket for Jersey... Time to send Courtney a email to add it!

Mike
Sponsored