Sponsored

4% Under Invoice on any 2024 F-150 Order at Granger Ford

gtchs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 RCSB soon
The pricing and service Granger provides are great based on lots of happy customers here and on other forums.

The only possible negative is the non-refundable deposit. They clearly point out that the deposit is non-refundable so by no means is this a hidden thing at all. I fully understand the reason it is non-refundable.

Just be sure you are certain before making the deposit and note that the deposit is not refundable regardless of how long Ford takes to get your truck to you.
Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
The pricing and service Granger provides are great based on lots of happy customers here and on other forums.

The only possible negative is the non-refundable deposit. They clearly point out that the deposit is non-refundable so by no means is this a hidden thing at all. I fully understand the reason it is non-refundable.

Just be sure you are certain before making the deposit and note that the deposit is not refundable regardless of how long Ford takes to get your truck to you.
Just to add one point about that non refundable deposit for Granger. If Ford deletes items from your order, you will have to sign a Ford letter saying that you accept this. If you refuse to accept the delete and want to cancel the order, Granger will/has refunded that deposit.

HDT05

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat 502A FX4 5.0
I don't have any issue with it... when I spoke with Chip he pointed out that they had had a few people place orders then cancel.... so I completely get it...

With what they are offering for me it was a no brainer and it does tend to sort out the tire kickers...:)

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
I didn't have any issue at all with the deposit but for a two wheel drive it's $2,000.00 instead of one. Chip told me when I placed the order they would have a difficult time giving away a two wheel drive truck in Iowa lolol!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I also have an order in with Granger. Waiting on a Powerboost XLT long bed ordered last week. The ordering process with Chip was quick and efficient. I saved about 10% off MSRP. I've been looking to replace my 2011 F350 with a hybrid since covid. Passed on the frenzy and markups during covid and narrowed down to either the Tacoma or 150. Cabin size and features plus affordability ( thanks Granger) made my decision.
I did check my local dealer first. Nice salesman , I asked if they could come anywhere near the Granger number. He goes across the floor to talk to the manager. All I heard from that exchange was a very loud I-O-W-AA !!!
Wish I wasn't afraid to fly...
Thank you so much for the support and your business! Cannot wait for your truck to arrive on our lot!!

Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
For all of you that are shopping Granger s REMEMBER you can get the incredible price Granger gives us and simply have your new truck drop shipped right to your front door..or wherever you want to go. Think about how very much you could save when your local dealer is asking MSRP or more but more importantly you DON'T have to play the BS games fees and add-ons many dealerships play. So if you don't want to fly or travel or simply don't have the time Granger is still a option! It was under $1,400.00 to ship my truck 1260 miles to Florida and even if I didn't or couldn't go I would still save way more than that and I'm buying basically the cheapest F-150 you can get. If I was buying a high trim 4×4 Crew cab for example the real money saved would be incredible..

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
Granger Ford has a great reputation.

One of my worries is what if you flew into Des Moines to take delivery but saw an issue with the vehicle that wasn't caught during the pre-delivery inspection? How would that be handled if it can't be remedied the day of delivery?

TheDIG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150 Lariat
Granger Ford has a great reputation.

One of my worries is what if you flew into Des Moines to take delivery but saw an issue with the vehicle that wasn't caught during the pre-delivery inspection? How would that be handled if it can't be remedied the day of delivery?
I had this issue. There was a scuff across my front passenger headlight that they didn't catch. If after I got home it was determined that the lens needed to be replaced, I would have had to provide an invoice showing that I paid to have it replaced and then Granger would reimburse me no questions asked. Fortunately, I was able to clean it up to my satisfaction so I didn't have to go through that process.

Sponsored

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
I don't think Granger would jeopardize there excellent reputation by being unreasonable if they don't catch something on dealer prep. In fact I bet they do more to make sure the truck is right than a local dealer would because there business model is dependent on a smooth quick transaction for out of state buyers.

Rice & Gravy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Camry for now
Question if I might. Are the prices posted for available inventory on their website 4% under invoice? Or does that deal require an order or separate contact with Granger directly to get a price quote? Thanks.

BarryT82

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
USAF
Question if I might. Are the prices posted for available inventory on their website 4% under invoice? Or does that deal require an order or separate contact with Granger directly to get a price quote? Thanks.
You need to build the truck online and save the summary as a pdf. Email that to them and they’ll respond back with the price.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Granger does/used to have a deal for "on lot" inventory, but it was a little less of a deal (1%) then the order deal. Still a great deal though.
Sponsored