First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current GLK350, MAZDA 3, SportTreck ST251VBH
Occupation
Physiotherapist
awesome :) we are picking it up same day, I was scheduled for this week but my dealer said they got a whole bunch of cars in and asked me if I wouldn’t mind rescheduling
Mine arrived at the dealership on Friday. Paperwork Monday and pick up Tuesday. The header on order track showed delivered on Thursday and the Ford website showed delivered to dealer on Friday. The bottom portion of order track where it showed delivered to indicate that it was brought to the rail yard never changed. It was essentially 2 weeks from KC to NS. Arrival was well ahead of the projected May 14-20 estimated time. Can't wait!
Sponsored

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
So it looks like 3 of the 4 oldest orders on the 4/4 schedule week are still unbuilt while half the trucks listed for the 5/2 build week are in the shipped status. Ford marketing says my truck is on hold by the plant but can't tell me what that means. Anyone still in production besides me from this week know why your on hold?

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Factory Five MK IV Roadster, 2022 F150 Platty
I can't speak for the unbuilt orders but I was at my dealer this morning and the sales manager told me that shipping is all messed up with the large contract carriers (no surprise), they're seeing smaller transport companies bringing ones and twos at a time.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
So it looks like 3 of the 4 oldest orders on the 4/4 schedule week are still unbuilt while half the trucks listed for the 5/2 build week are in the shipped status. Ford marketing says my truck is on hold by the plant but can't tell me what that means. Anyone still in production besides me from this week know why your on hold?
Imagine being one of the poor bastards from January watching these trucks get built and shipped. Im a March build on chip hold, you may want to get comfortable

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Imagine being one of the poor bastards from January watching these trucks get built and shipped. Im a March build on chip hold, you may want to get comfortable
Yea it is kind of a slap in the face when you see your same truck built months after yours was placed in purgatory and it builds and ships within a couple days, all while you sit

Sponsored

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
Yea it is kind of a slap in the face when you see your same truck built months after yours was placed in purgatory and it builds and ships within a couple days, all while you sit
Yep or 100s of trucks ordered months after yours get scheduled with build dates months before yours . Then to finally get a build date and to have yours be chosen for the hold while 90% of the others ordered and built after yours are on their way to or in someone else's driveway.

Don't get me wrong. I am happy for them (and just a bit jealous.:unsure: ) But mostly I wonder who told Ford I peed in their corn flakes?

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
My WS for the past week and a half and been updating daily. Mine is pending shipment.

bigjohnp

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
retired

Sponsored

Bluenoser

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
Picked mine up today. She is Beautiful in all her stock glory. I also booked my first servicing before leaving the dealership. Modem is not communicating. No Fordpass or Bluetooth. Dealer felt bad, getting some freebie mud matts as a result. Hopefully it is a quick and painless fix.

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
chirp.........chirp..........chirp.....

This thread used to console me. Your comradery was wonderful over the last couple months. Now you have all moved on without me...

So lonely.....:cry: I will hang out with the Jan and March chip hold crowd and complain there some more.. :ROFLMAO:

rb13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat PowerBoost Agate Black BAP
chirp.........chirp..........chirp.....

This thread used to console me. Your comradery was wonderful over the last couple months. Now you have all moved on without me...

So lonely.....:cry: I will hang out with the Jan and March chip hold crowd and complain there some more.. :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, I'm still here with you. Truck has been built and sitting there since April 18th without any holds. And yes, I used to look forward to updates in this thread but almost everyone has moved on haha!!

Bluenoser

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
So I am out of the dealership service bay for now. Turns out my issue with no Fordpass or Bluetooth is a missing TCU. The TCU is mounted behind the rear seat and there are just wires dangling where they should be plugged into a TCU. Doesn't give me the warm and fuzzy feeling from a Quality Assurance check perspective. Part is ordered and will be here sometime in the future. Disappointing for an expensive truck. The dealership is apologetic but yikes. I joked about the latest constraints being tires, but it appears the constraints were the brains (TCU). I hope I don't discover more missing parts as the days go on. Still love the truck.
Sponsored