First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Ok so Ford Order tracking is back up now. I have had a status of in production for 13 days now without a change. The Ordertrack.app has my vehicle status as "picked" which has been that way for 3 days now. I am hopeful that since it is not saying that I am in a hold that this means that my vehicle is built and Ford just hasn't updated my status to built. I have never received a single email from Ford so I don't think I would get one of the dreaded chip hold emails I have heard people getting. Instead I am just in the dark. Probably time to bug my dealer again and see if I can get a vehicle visibility report.
I only found out about chip purgatory from the online chat. Ford does not communicate that via email. The email says they need more time to assemble the truck, it does not specify why. My tracker still says in production with a 4/2 date.
Good luck, maybe your just in limbo for some off site accessories like the bedliner and not on chip hold?
Sponsored

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
So I will talk to my dealer first because any time I talk to Ford directly they have referred me to my dealer who tells me, "I don't know until Ford tells me." Then Ford sends an email to my dealer saying that I contacted them. I don't know if this makes him look bad in the customer service eyes of Ford, but I will give him a chance to pull the Vehicle visibility report.

Does anyone know if being in the "picked" status on the Ordertrack.app means the production is done? I would think it would say hold if it was on a chip or bedliner hold.

coconutgroves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum 4x4
I have a local credit union that offers 2.24% for 60 months. I'll probably take that deal and keep my cash in high yield equities.
I had thought that the 0% for 72 months was being extended for everyone who had 2021 orders roll into 2022. That is the rate I have with my dealer and I saw numerous articles floating around about it:

https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/ford-unable-to-fill-orders-begins-discounting-2022-lineup

This states 0% or $3,500. I'll take the 0% - free interest in the time of inflation is a much better deal.

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Factory Five MK IV Roadster, 2022 F150 Platty
This is off the OrderTrack page:

Vehicle Status
Your vehicle may be in one of the following statuses:

• ASN
  • On Hold
  • Picked
  • Paired
  • Dispatched
  • Delivered
A vehicle may be "On Hold" for many different reasons, but I am not able to determine what specifically.

Your vehicle will be picked and paired once the shipping provider readies your vehicle for transport. Once the status enteres dispatched, your vehicle is being picked up and in transit at which point the next status will be delivered.

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had thought that the 0% for 72 months was being extended for everyone who had 2021 orders roll into 2022. That is the rate I have with my dealer and I saw numerous articles floating around about it:

https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/ford-unable-to-fill-orders-begins-discounting-2022-lineup

This states 0% or $3,500. I'll take the 0% - free interest in the time of inflation is a much better deal.
I don't have that option, mine was a 22' order from the start.

Sponsored

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
BTW Bluesman when you get yours I want to see a picture of you pulling the FFR roadster behind the truck. I have been thinking on either a roadster or coupe to build for years now. That said I have to many projects going on right now, and with the cost of my truck I don't think I can afford my midlife crisis for a couple years.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
So I will talk to my dealer first because any time I talk to Ford directly they have referred me to my dealer who tells me, "I don't know until Ford tells me." Then Ford sends an email to my dealer saying that I contacted them. I don't know if this makes him look bad in the customer service eyes of Ford, but I will give him a chance to pull the Vehicle visibility report.

Does anyone know if being in the "picked" status on the Ordertrack.app means the production is done? I would think it would say hold if it was on a chip or bedliner hold.
My status is "ASN" while on chip hold

Ford F-150 4/4/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220418-105140_Samsung Internet

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion

I will take the 0% as well cause I am planning on this truck lasting me a while. If I were planning on trading up in 3 or fewer years the 3,500 and a 2.25% interest rate would be tempting because I would pay less interest over 3 years than the 3,500 dollars and that would save me some money. I was originally offered 0% financing when I ordered my vehicle and had that "locked in". I had hoped to be able to use that 0% and get the 3500 but Ford won't honor that. So I really don't get anything out of the whole rollover deal that Ford "gave" me. (THANKS FORD)

Hungjai

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
0% financing is in the US only, here in Ontario it is 0.99 or 1.99 for powerboost for 60 months

Wish we got that here

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BTW Bluesman when you get yours I want to see a picture of you pulling the FFR roadster behind the truck. I have been thinking on either a roadster or coupe to build for years now. That said I have to many projects going on right now, and with the cost of my truck I don't think I can afford my midlife crisis for a couple years.:ROFLMAO:
Ha! Thank you for noticing.. Typically I don't trailer it anywhere, I'd rather be driving it. I've had it on a trailer twice, when we took it in for paint and I had an indoor show this winter. The real intent for a new truck is to pull the wooden boat I'm building and I plan on getting a travel trailer next year. My 91' Silverado just isn't suited for those tasks.

Ford F-150 4/4/22 Build Week Group 20220116_170836

Ford F-150 4/4/22 Build Week Group 438

Sponsored

ETIJEAN_QC

First Name
Etienne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2022
Someone explain to me why my trucks can be in production but also delivered to the neighboring city of KC .... that's realy weird
Ford F-150 4/4/22 Build Week Group Capture d’écran, le 2022-04-18 à 13.10.38

Last edited:

Mgser

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor 801A
Someone explain to me why my trucks can be in production but also delivered to the neighboring city of KC .... that's realy weird
Capture d’écran, le 2022-04-18 à 13.10.38.png
Not a good sign, LEES SUMMT is a ford lot for holding tracks, my dealer had a stock order stayed there almost 2 months before got to the dealer. Good luck

ETIJEAN_QC

First Name
Etienne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2022
REALY ? ? ?nooooo.... I've been waiting since August, I'm really starting to think about canceling my order, the fishing season is about to start and I need it...

Blkphantom

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order 2022 F150 screw lariat 502a 5.0
Not a good sign, LEES SUMMT is a ford lot for holding tracks, my dealer had a stock order stayed there almost 2 months before got to the dealer. Good luck
Mine basically did the same but got delivered to Kansas City somewhere. Final destination is ontario, canada
Ford F-150 4/4/22 Build Week Group 3E57BD52-E599-4534-A907-CE8617BFBBF6

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have an ETA of 4/26 - 5/2, hope it holds true..
Sponsored