Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Lol
It's kinda remarkable, in a way, that folks will spend their hard earned money on products from a company that they have such disdain for. :)

No disrespect meant. Just funny to this old man
Sponsored

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Lol
It's kinda remarkable, in a way, that folks will spend their hard earned money on products from a company that they have such disdain for. :)

No disrespect meant. Just funny to this old man
lol, I get it. I have a massive disdain for car dealers in general. And Ford, being unable to get their act together simply from a communication perspective is laughable. I get the logistics issues, I can live with that. Just manage my expectation and keep me informed.

I'm currently struggling to get hold of my dealer to discuss the option he missed on my order. he is not responding to my voice messages, or messages I leave with others at the dealership, or when they do put me through to him, he doesn't answer(or isn't there). It's infuriating! Yet he knows if he upsets me long enough I might just leave and he gets to sell my truck for $10k more.

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Checking in. 4/6 build date supposedly bumped to 4/9.

502A, BAP, V8.

Ford F-150 4/4/22 Build Week Group bap2

jaggah

First Name
Joban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Powerboost
Build date updated from April 10th to April 6th. Eagerly awaiting.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
lol, I get it. I have a massive disdain for car dealers in general. And Ford, being unable to get their act together simply from a communication perspective is laughable. I get the logistics issues, I can live with that. Just manage my expectation and keep me informed.

I'm currently struggling to get hold of my dealer to discuss the option he missed on my order. he is not responding to my voice messages, or messages I leave with others at the dealership, or when they do put me through to him, he doesn't answer(or isn't there). It's infuriating! Yet he knows if he upsets me long enough I might just leave and he gets to sell my truck for $10k more.
Frustration understood. Especially considering the current worldwide chaos and supply chain impact on what was already an industry with flaws.

But the dealership is not the manufacturer.
In fact, more than ever, you could argue that they are adversarial in many ways.

As for your dealership lickin their chops at you potentially walking away...... Short term that might be an economic advantage to them, but there are current guidelines that Ford is using to at least attempt to dissuade such behavior.
I too am waiting on a 2022 KingRanch Powerboost to be built 4/4
I will be trading in my 2021 Powerboost Platinum.
My dealership didn't even ask for a deposit. I've done business with them for better than 2 decades. When I asked what would be their incentive to giving me a fair trade-in and sale price on a truck that is at least 6 months away from delivery the response was something like.....

1. You are already what we call a loyal customer. So there's that. But
2. We have to maintain better than an 80% conversion on special orders to the customer that makes the order or we can lose allocations from Ford. We already are fighting every day to keep what fraction of allocations we used to have and took for granted. We DON'T want you to not buy that truck from us when it arrives. 80% is a tightrope to stay at because of all kinds of circumstances.

Of course they could be feeding me a line. But staring out the window at an empty massive lot that I had never seen with less than 3 or 4 hundred trucks in the last 20+ years? I think they were shooting straight.
But I don't dare suggest all dealerships would.

Sponsored

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Factory Five MK IV Roadster, 2022 F150 Platty
One would presume later this week? I hope to see mine on Wednesday??

marceltj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT 302a, 5.0, Sport, FX4, Sunroof, Tow Tech
I've seen most get posted end of the week prior to build week. Thursday-Friday

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
When or door sticker is available ? i can't see mine
7 days prior to your build date. Your build date is 2-3 days prior to your blend date. Have a look at the build week tracker. You can make some assumptions when you view other weeks. Some weeks are better than others where guys would fuss incessantly over the correct data, other weeks the guys couldn't care less.

For the record I am an incessant fusser.... :)

Mgser

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor 801A
Checking in here, I am the guy whose Oct order got built then totaled in transit and replacement placed,
blend 04/04. just got window sticker today

Ford F-150 4/4/22 Build Week Group 333.PNG

Sponsored

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Drop it on the tracker.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
When or door sticker is available ? i can't see mine
I got mine late morning on Wednesday, my blend date is 3/31. You all should start seeing them tomorrow, im surprised some didn't come in today

jaggah

First Name
Joban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Powerboost
Are Canadian builds able to see Window sticker? 4/6 Build

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None of the 4/4 builds have posted stickers yet.

Badhabit

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 SCrew 4x4 5.0 302A