4/26 Build Week

dmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 5.0 (sold), 21 PB (sold), 22 5.0
Occupation
Gearhead!
For 18" wheels, Michelin Primacy XC for XLT and below, with exception of XLT Sport and STX packages.

XLT Sport, STX and all Lariat & above trims get 18" wheels (non Tremor) with the goodyear Wrangler Territory A/T.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
For 18" wheels, Michelin Primacy XC for XLT and below, with exception of XLT Sport and STX packages.

XLT Sport, STX and all Lariat & above trims get 18" wheels (non Tremor) with the goodyear Wrangler Territory A/T.
Yes, I have the XLT Fx4 Sport I wasn't sure if it was the Fx4 or Sport that put the Wranglers on mine with 18" rims but figured it was one of the two options.

Sponsored

JP MAI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT, Lariat, Platinum
Even Ford now gets the new policy planning at sending unfinished trucks to dealers for them to put the missing chips on, but because of the unidentified insurance and warranty issues between my dealer and Ford, my dealer is still hesitating...Also, they told me even they get the truck released by Ford and get it shipped to their lot... Ford can't even give ETA for when the chips will arrive at the dealer...

Well...So I don't know why Ford just hates me that bad...Still looking at 10/31 and most of you guys have the trucks on the way or on the road already. :cry: :cry: :cry:

shtraver

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 FX4, 2021 f150 lariat sport 5L
I bet they are shipping so many trucks right now that they are starting to fall behind on the shipping front. I have seen most dealers have atleast 5 trucks on the lot in this area. Stock is starting to come in as well as custom orders. Its good to see progress either way. I'm sure whoever is waitng for an ETA update will see one soon. My dealer has received 7 deliveries since the 19th which is more than I've seen in the past 3 or 4 months.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
It looks like the last leg of the delivery is the major hold up. A slight change from my update yesterday is that my truck made it 2.5 hours away from my on the 21st, not yesterday. The truck still hasn't arrived, and considering how close it is from me I have to think there's a lack of trucks to deliver all these vehicles pouring in. @ScottBB experienced a similar situation during his wait. I'll be a bit confused if I don't get this truck today or tomorrow.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Just had my dealer run a VVR. Still on hold. I'm going out of my mind seeing all you guys getting trucks.

Sponsored

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
It looks like the last leg of the delivery is the major hold up. A slight change from my update yesterday is that my truck made it 2.5 hours away from my on the 21st, not yesterday. The truck still hasn't arrived, and considering how close it is from me I have to think there's a lack of trucks to deliver all these vehicles pouring in. @ScottBB experienced a similar situation during his wait. I'll be a bit confused if I don't get this truck today or tomorrow.
I suspect your right, my truck was within 150 miles of my dealer on Wednesday, but tracker is still holding steady at 8/28 for delivery.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Just had my dealer run a VVR. Still on hold. I'm going out of my mind seeing all you guys getting trucks.
We'll all be on the other side of this shortly. I've actually gone back in this thread to view the comments of some that got their trucks, and they all sounded like us. Lol. I believe our first delivery happened late May/early June. All those folks were on edge just as much as we are. That last leg is so brutal. I didn't understand their frustrations at the time because I was stuck on 10/31, but I get it now. I'm buying some more stuff for the truck, cleaning my current car and preparing it for trade-in, and hunting for car insurance to help me past the time.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I suspect your right, my truck was within 150 miles of my dealer on Wednesday, but tracker is still holding steady at 8/28 for delivery.
Yea your truck has been super close for awhile. This buying process during a wild time in our history has really tested and improved my patience. Haha. Hopefully you can fly out soon. Cmon, truckers!

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Yea your truck has been super close for awhile. This buying process during a wild time in our history has really tested and improved my patience. Haha. Hopefully you can fly out soon. Cmon, truckers!
surprisingly my dealer just emailed me and said it is still on the train in Omaha, IA. He still says we are looking at 8/28 but I think he is just looking at the tracker. I just don't think it should take a month to go 150 miles, but nothing so far with this whole process has made any sense yet, so why start now.

cool rod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum, 2013 Mustang
surprisingly my dealer just emailed me and said it is still on the train in Omaha, IA. He still says we are looking at 8/28 but I think he is just looking at the tracker. I just don't think it should take a month to go 150 miles, but nothing so far with this whole process has made any sense yet, so why start now.
I'm with you on that. My shipping date was originally July 13 with an ETA of July 31. Sticker says it's coming by convoy. Yay! Much excitement! ParTee!

Then one day they slipped my ETA back 11 days to 8/11. Uhoh. Somethin' ain't right. But whatever, at least it's on a truck somewhere heading my way, right? Can't be long now, I could drive to Detroit in two days and I'm an old fart who drives like he's an old fart.

Wrong. This morning I took a tip from Succeed23 and asked FordPerformance to see what they could find out. The truck is on a train in Walbridge Ohio. That's about one hour south of Detroit. In the last ten days it moved 60 miles. I figure at that rate it'll arrive here August 11, 2022.

I'm going to put my party dress away.
Sponsored