Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
And for those curious....

The ETA went from 10/31 to 7/22...then last weekend it jumped to 8/3 and that's what it showed up until sometime this afternoon. Now it shows 8/25! That is from the offical Ford tracking page.

Pallsapp updated to show it was in the system about the same time the ETA jumped to 7/22. Then a few days later it reverted back to what it showed before. Then, on 7/21, Pallsapp updated and it showed that it had been "Dispatched". I asssume that means that the transport truck was assigned for the load. Pallsapp now shows that it was delivered on 7/22.

Now its all over except the really expensive part...

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
Well ladies and gentlemen, after 10 days of awaiting shipment my dealer emailed me saying my truck is on the train and leaving Michigan. I'm still waiting for the tracker to update. @ScottBB how long did it take for the train to get from Michigan to you? Do you still have the rail car info? Maybe it continued south to Florida where I am so I can estimate how long my train will take
When has your ETA changed from 10/31, and to what?

Sponsored

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
I really hope I get Goodyear’s or BFG’s anything but the Hankooks.

Mine says “In transit” now. Super exciting
I didnt order the FX4, so Hankook i get....I seen Cassens yesterday morning heading east on the 401 with a truck load of 150's when i drove to Kitchener. Was thinking about some lucky Ducks that gonna be very happy soon.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Nice! Wishing I'd end up with Goodyear's instead of the garbage Hankook's on my ordered Plat.
Yeah, window sticker only shows tire size and A/T not brand so I am not sure how you tell what tires actually come on it. The only two I have seen on this rim are General Grabbers and the Goodyears.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I didnt order the FX4, so Hankook i get....I seen Cassens yesterday morning heading east on the 401 with a truck load of 150's when i drove to Kitchener. Was thinking about some lucky Ducks that gonna be very happy soon.
Not sure about Canada but there are always people selling these rims and tires as takeoffs b/c they upsize their rims and tires right away. Usually around $1000 around here.

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7
Very good chance that my truck is on that load. I expect to see it arrive today.
Checking Cassens every 10 min.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1627047958145

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
Yeah, window sticker only shows tire size and A/T not brand so I am not sure how you tell what tires actually come on it. The only two I have seen on this rim are General Grabbers and the Goodyears.
My dealer cant explain it either. It's a crap shoot. Things changed when buyers started using them just for transportation and grocery-getters, not needing the more aggressive thread needed in the construction field. Also, ford has been skimping on tires since their Firestone divorce. All the tires i been getting since are cheap General, Hankook and Pirelli. Wouldn't even consider any of them if i was to go buy a set.

Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
My dealer cant explain it either. It's a crap shoot. Things changed when buyers started using them just for transportation and grocery-getters, not needing the more aggressive thread needed in the construction field. Also, ford has been skimping on tires since their Firestone divorce. All the tires i been getting since are cheap General, Hankook and Pirelli. Wouldn't even consider any of them if i was to go buy a set.
I believe it is the Fx4 or the Sport package that gives the Wrangler, I have both on mine and the ones I see with the Generals I believe are just 2wd

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
How did you guys get the tracking info for the train? Mine is in Ohio as of this morning per Ford Performance Parts

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
does the Wranglers come on the FX4? I ordered the FX4 and have been trying to figure out which tire it would come with and thought it would be the hankook or maybe the pirelli