4/26 Build Week

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Mine shipped out that date too, to Mississippi. Might be on the same train lol. If so, the train got to Louisianna yesterday, might be heading along the coast to FL right now. I know that I see them all the time heading AL and FL direction through Biloxi and Ocean Springs.
Well it still shows awaiting shipment so I'm not even sure if it shipped. I got a VVR from ovalblueforums and it just shows released and awaiting shipment on ramp 59. It's a mystery. I'm secretly hoping it did ship but the trackers haven't updated.

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
Well....started to give up hope. ETA was pushed back from 7/22 to 8/3.

But then this evening...I checked Palsapp.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1626909211285

Me thinks I'll be paying my dealer an in-person visit tomorrow... I likely won't be driving it back home tomororw...but a picture may be coming soon.

Sinhful328

First Name
Sinh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
For those that have their trucks shipped. Do you have codes listed on your window stickers? Mines still pending 10/31. What so there’s codes mean?

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 8615D2B1-3673-4309-89D7-1C7F862BD7D9

Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
@Niterider You can confirm transport on your window sticker. If it says convoy, it should be via truck.
I always thought the same thing, but mine had Convoy and supposedly took a railcar from Dearborn to somewhere in upstate NY, then was trucked to my dealer. I never had tracking to prove it didn't just take a truck straight to the dealer, but it made sense given it took about 2 weeks to get there. That's what my dealer told me the process was.

s.french1933

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150, 2021 f-150(ordered)
Well it still shows awaiting shipment so I'm not even sure if it shipped. I got a VVR from ovalblueforums and it just shows released and awaiting shipment on ramp 59. It's a mystery. I'm secretly hoping it did ship but the trackers haven't updated.
How did you get VVR on that site?

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
How did you get VVR on that site?
I explained it in detail a few pages back. I think it was on Monday.

Also, search the forum for the answer to your window sticker question. I seen it posted on here somewhere. You can also Google Ford Window Sticker, click on images and view the breakdown

Last edited:

minirx7

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Sport 502A Screw Max Tow 3.5L
Here you go! Dealer didnt confirm so i took my kids and low and behold in the main dealer lot. WOW, i never realized how small the 5.5 foot bed really l looks.. Honestly i am mostly excited because i now have a tow vehicle for my RV and i can FINALLY make RV plans this year.. Dealer side the will install TINT and Drop in Plastic liner and have it ready for friday. I am rushing to get my insurance sorted out.

Next step: Rapidlly pile on 1,600kms so that i can break in the truck to pick up the RV!!! Note this is a 2 year leased vehicle so i dont really care about how long it lasts as long as it works in the 2 years!! Rear bed is the 2kw pro power pack.

FINGERS CROSSED: i really hope my payload is more than 1700lbs!! I purposely rejected FREE/nominal amount upgrades like FX4, Twin roof, and B&O Unleashed, and power tailgate trying to save weight... It better have paid off, or else i am goign to be really pissed off as my RV is 7000# GVWR fully loaded. I REALLY WANTED THAT ROOF!!!

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 20210721_151912
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 20210721_152157
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 20210721_152033

Sponsored

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Here you go! Dealer didnt confirm so i took my kids and low and behold in the main dealer lot. WOW, i never realized how small the 5.5 foot bed really l looks.. Honestly i am mostly excited because i now have a tow vehicle for my RV and i can FINALLY make RV plans this year.. Dealer side the will install TINT and Drop in Plastic liner and have it ready for friday. I am rushing to get my insurance sorted out.

Next step: Rapidlly pile on 1,600kms so that i can break in the truck to pick up the RV!!! Note this is a 2 year leased vehicle so i dont really care about how long it lasts as long as it works in the 2 years!! Rear bed is the 2kw pro power pack.

FINGERS CROSSED: i really hope my payload is more than 1700lbs!! I purposely rejected FREE/nominal amount upgrades like FX4, Twin roof, and B&O Unleashed, and power tailgate trying to save weight... It better have paid off, or else i am goign to be really pissed off as my RV is 7000# GVWR fully loaded. I REALLY WANTED THAT ROOF!!!

20210721_151912.jpg
20210721_152157.jpg
20210721_152033.jpg
2 things:

1. Congrats on the truck, and I'd be so annoyed and likely passed that I had to go to the dealer to find my truck on the lot instead of the dealer verifying it his/herself. That's either incompetence, a failure in their tracking system/process, or laziness. Anyway you look at it, that's a possibility poor dealership. Hopefully that's the last vehicle you purchase from them.

2. I have the PB Lariat with just a tow package that doesn't add any towing capacity, so my GVWR is roughly 7300. I hope you got the max towing package bc you're already at 7k GVWR without adding the weight of all passengers, and equipment/supplies/luggage.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Your dealer lets you pick it up the same day it arrives? That's awesome. I was told it would take them 2 days to get it ready. Congrats, I'm sure you son is super thrilled as well.
Yeah, but I had to pick it up unclean. Gave me the opportunity to see how they sat for 3 months though. Getting ready to post a pic.

minirx7

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Sport 502A Screw Max Tow 3.5L
2 things:

1. Congrats on the truck, and I'd be so annoyed and likely passed that I had to go to the dealer to find my truck on the lot instead of the dealer verifying it his/herself. That's either incompetence, a failure in their tracking system/process, or laziness. Anyway you look at it, that's a possibility poor dealership. Hopefully that's the last vehicle you purchase from them.

2. I have the PB Lariat with just a tow package that doesn't add any towing capacity, so my GVWR is roughly 7300. I hope you got the max towing package bc you're already at 7k GVWR without adding the weight of all passengers, and equipment/supplies/luggage.
I was VERY VERY picky on my options. I had to get the 502A Lariat sport to get the special incentives back in Jan 2021. I mean it was rediculous the price they were pushing these F150's out.. 2 year leases were CHEAPER than leasing a 2 year Honda Civic which is 1/3 the price!!

I added the following:
SuperCrew, 502A Sport Package
1. 3.5 Ecoboost
2. Max Tow
3. Tow Mirrors
4. 20" wheels (was told this helps with towing)
5. 360 camera
6. Propower 2kw
7. Drop in bedliner

No other options, to keep the weight down. Doing the math after looking at 20 VIN/Yellow stickers off the forums, i derived i should be at about 1700lbs+...

Frig man, i wish i was just able to open the door when i got there today.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
So just picked it up, well almost 2 hours ago now. But, I had to pick it up unwashed as by the time they finished PDI, the detailer had left. Dealer knew I wanted it to let me take it uncleaned. THis pic is "DIRTY" but as you can see, they must have been pretty taken care of on the boneyard b/c I have gotten dirtier driving down my gravel driveway. Anyway, we just got it washed so I can post the dirty before pic. Rust looks the same as my Daughter's. From the back looks good, from the front the rear dif has surface rust. Dealer said bring it in when we return and they will take care of it as they did on the other.

DIRTY Before Cleaning Pic so this is how it looked at the boneyard.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1626916529556

Last edited: