First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 PB
My order now has a 8/20 date from 10/31. Ordered 2/22 in production 4/27
Powerboost Platinum

Sorry for not reading through all of the pages before asking, do we have an idea how accurate the new dates given are? I am so numb to this I havent even let myself get excited yet.

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
Hmm...the Ford tracker now shows an ETA of 8/3 while the MACH-E and this site's tracker still show 7/22.

Starting to get a bit nervous...
nervbob.gif
Annnnd now they all say 8/3. What the hell....

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Powerboost Platinum

Sorry for not reading through all of the pages before asking, do we have an idea how accurate the new dates given are? I am so numb to this I havent even let myself get excited yet.
No real clue. I know mine moved to build 7/12 and shipped. I know it is now between Meridian MS and the rail yard in Louisiana. So based on that my ETA of 7/25 is very likely if not before that as I am only 1.5 hours from the rail yard. Dealer expects it between Wed. and Fri. is their best guess.

I know in June when my other one went to built and had a 14 day ETA from build to delivery it beat it by 2 days.

Sponsored

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Powerboost Platinum

The updates are legit. Edit: The updates are legit, so your truck likely has movement but you'll need a VVR to verify legitimacy.

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
Delay at the rail yard? Or is it going straight by truck? Delay with lack of driver?
It should be going via truck. It's less than a 6 hour drive, so I can't really see it getting railed here.

It still shows built and awaiting shipment...so unless they really can't find drivers for two weeks...dunno.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
It should be going via truck. It's less than a 6 hour drive, so I can't really see it getting railed here.

It still shows built and awaiting shipment...so unless they really can't find drivers for two weeks...dunno.
@Niterider You can confirm transport on your window sticker. If it says convoy, it should be via truck.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
@Niterider You can confirm transport on your window sticker. If it says convoy, it should be via truck.
Mine states Convoy but is shipped via rail. My dealer said that the Convoy part is b/c it is shipped the last hour and a half via truck. Just my experience anyway.

Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Mine states Convoy but is shipped via rail. My dealer said that the Convoy part is b/c it is shipped the last hour and a half via truck. Just my experience anyway.
I learn something new every day. Thanks

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
It does say convoy.

I did speak to my dealer last Thursday and they said they showed "Any day between the 16th (last Friday) and the 22nd. (this Thursday) So if something did happen to suddenly jam the truck back two week...heck if I know.

PlatDrG

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 4x4 PowerBoost
Dealer confirmation today that mine shipped and is on the rail in Iowa.

He mentioned they ordered 20 new trucks on June 1 and was told those were delayed until Sept. That's a short wait compared to our experience.

vancep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport 502A
I’m in the same boat. My production date is 4/29.
Same, 4/29 production date and no movement from 10/31. loaded lariat pb w spray-bedliner, i regret ordering the bedliner as i've heard that can sometimes add weeks

Last edited:

Dozer20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Same, 4/29 production date and no movement from 10/31. loaded lariat pb w spray-bedliner, i regret ordering the bedliner as i've heard that can sometimes add weeks
I don't think in this case it does. What I think is the liner is already on before it's chipless. I have a nearly fully built 501 lariate PB with spray-in and it's showing waiting on shipment. My production date is 4/26.
Sponsored