4/26 Build Week

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
The truck I originally ordered, but gave up, shipped, and is supposed to be delivered 8/13.

Ordered 2/26
In production 4/30
Built 7/12
ETA 8/13
Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I'm surprised we still have a few folks with no ETA updates. I suspect the movement we had last week will continue on into this week. To avoid anxiety and getting upset, try to check the tracker every 3 days. Give your mind a break, and forget about the truck for a bit. It worked well for me during the brutal May into June stretch when our ETAs kept getting pushed back further and further until we all got stuck at 10/31.

Another simple comment from Scott (I'm paraphrasing) that really made me chill out with all this stuff (in terms of getting worked up/angry) was that we are all blessed to even be in a position to order/afford these trucks during a pandemic no less. I found that keeping things in perspective helped me with my frustrations, and I haven't been angry about this stuff since May. I hope it helps any of you still waiting for an update.
Always told my students, nothing can make you mad unless you let it.

JP MAI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT, Lariat, Platinum
I'm surprised we still have a few folks with no ETA updates. I suspect the movement we had last week will continue on into this week. To avoid anxiety and getting upset, try to check the tracker every 3 days. Give your mind a break, and forget about the truck for a bit. It worked well for me during the brutal May into June stretch when our ETAs kept getting pushed back further and further until we all got stuck at 10/31.

Another simple comment from Scott (I'm paraphrasing) that really made me chill out with all this stuff (in terms of getting worked up/angry) was that we are all blessed to even be in a position to order/afford these trucks during a pandemic no less. I found that keeping things in perspective helped me with my frustrations, and I haven't been angry about this stuff since May. I hope it helps any of you still waiting for an update.
With the new policy Ford just released today, they plan to ship the unfinished trucks out to dealers and get the dealers to install the missing chips. So my dealer just helped me send a request out to Ford to see how this is going to work. Now the truck is waiting for Ford to release. I will post again here to let people know if this really works. Hopefully, everyone can get their trucks soon.

JP MAI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT, Lariat, Platinum
I’m in the same boat. My production date is 4/29.
Sometimes I really wonder is it because it's a Platinum so makes the difference??? They use specials chips differently from others so why it's keeping on hold???

Sponsored

Sinhful328

First Name
Sinh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Sometimes I really wonder is it because it's a Platinum so makes the difference??? They use specials chips differently from others so why it's keeping on hold???
could be. I have a platinum. Powerboat, Max tow, tow mirrors, workstation, pro-power 7.2, bedliner.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I've been hunt to find away to get the rail car number of my truck. Unfortunately, one of the rules Cyberdman has for VVR requests is that you can't ask for anything that requires him to look into your vehicle history.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
is that plan that chipless trucks will be shipped to dealers for sure?
My dealer said it is a dealer-by-dealer decision that they are discussing. I did ask and they told me mine was not shipped unfinished. I am not personally aware of any that have been shipped unfinished.

Sponsored

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
Hmm...the Ford tracker now shows an ETA of 8/3 while the MACH-E and this site's tracker still show 7/22.

Starting to get a bit nervous...
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week nervbob
Sponsored