Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
Amount of days it is estimated to take to arrive
It shouldn't take 5 days to transport it from Dearborn to my dealer. It's less than 6 hours away via a truck. I can't see them loading it onto a railcar for that. Maybe it will take up to 5 days to secure the truck to make the delivery...

When I spoke to my dealer last Thursday, they said that they are expecting it basically any day moving forward according to what they see.
Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
It shouldn't take 5 days to transport it from Dearborn to my dealer. It's less than 6 hours away via a truck. I can't see them loading it onto a railcar for that. Maybe it will take up to 5 days to secure the truck to make the delivery...

When I spoke to my dealer last Thursday, they said that they are expecting it basically any day moving forward according to what they see.
Yeah transit time of 5 days is an estimate it includes the time it sits waiting on someone to pick it up etc.

David32

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f-150 Platinum. 2021 f-150 Platinum…on order
Occupation
Retired
Order Date: March 5, 2021

Production date: April 27

Original ETA: June 1

Started following 4/26 Build Week thread early April

Eta went to 10/31

July 12, joined group (with Avatar)

July 15, ETIS updated 4 of the modules

July 16, ETA Changed to 8/13
all trackers show Built 7/16

July 17, trackers show awaiting shipment

July 18…..nothing….

Do I need to change the Avatar?

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Order Date: March 5, 2021

Production date: April 27

Original ETA: June 1

Started following 4/26 Build Week thread early April

Eta went to 10/31

July 12, joined group (with Avatar)

July 15, ETIS updated 4 of the modules

July 16, ETA Changed to 8/13
all trackers show Built 7/16

July 17, trackers show awaiting shipment

July 18…..nothing….

Do I need to change the Avatar?
lol congrats, at least you have a date. Awaiting Shipment may stay until it is in your driveway. It seems to be the least reliable of all the status updates.

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker

Right I Believe it accounts fir the entire process not just the time it is in transit. Mine said 14 days, which coincided with my eta end date, based on similar vehicles going to comparable locations, and my truck came in 4 days early, so the transit date would be closer to 10 days.

Sponsored

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Right I Believe it accounts fir the entire process not just the time it is in transit. Mine said 14 days, which coincided with my eta end date, based on similar vehicles going to comparable locations, and my truck came in 4 days early, so the transit date would be closer to 10 days.
10 days is about what I expect for my truck to get to Greenway Ford. I really would like to have it before I head to Tampa to watch the Yankees beat on the Ray's on the 29th. Getting the truck next weekend would give me some time to at least get it tinted, and do a few other things. I may drive the extra 20 minutes down to your dealer for service. Greenway would really have to do a good job at signing to keep me. Mullinax has the highest review score on Google, and with the service you received, I now know why. Lesson learned.

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I'm lucky that I already have my truck for 3 days now but couldn't help myself in changing my avatar. I love Wolfman Jack but this is only a temporary change as I dig wolves. ?

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
10 days is about what I expect for my truck to get to Greenway Ford. I really would like to have it before I head to Tampa to watch the Yankees beat on the Ray's on the 29th. Getting the truck next weekend would give me some time to at least get it tinted, and do a few other things. I may drive the extra 20 minutes down to your dealer for service. Greenway would really have to do a good job at signing to keep me. Mullinax has the highest review score on Google, and with the service you received, I now know why. Lesson learned.
[/
I originally went to them for service as it was closer than the dealer I purchased my last truck from, it’s just a nice experience in my opinion, very easy going, been happy with the service work too. Just had mine tinted, it’s harsh in Florida without it! Didn’t have a chance to do it when picking it up as I left town the day after it came in!

Sarynnus

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Yesterday, my order changed to Awaiting Shipment, today my order does not even show up on the tracker anymore, just states "Null" from top to bottom.

Wonder what that means. Anyone else experience this?

1FTFW1ED5MFB56418

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week Screenshot_20210718-230535

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Yesterday, my order changed to Awaiting Shipment, today my order does not even show up on the tracker anymore, just states "Null" from top to bottom.

Wonder what that means. Anyone else experience this?

1FTFW1ED5MFB56418

Screenshot_20210718-230535.png
Yeah, mine did that too as it transitioned to Shipped

Sponsored

RidingHi

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 lariat, Bronze Fire, Super Cab, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport, Long Beach Red
Occupation
Retired
How long have you all been stuck on awaiting shipment? Today marks 7 days for me. I'm getting flashbacks to being stuck on "in production" back in April ?
7 days for me.
My end ETA is 8/5/21.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
How long have you all been stuck on awaiting shipment? Today marks 7 days for me. I'm getting flashbacks to being stuck on "in production" back in April ?
I have seen a few who never move past shipped, they just show up at the dealership. I think they are having a hard time keeping up with the movement.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
My latest VVR update was early this morning:
In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Louisvill, KY Jul-19-2021, 03:35 ET

I think I have a good chance of getting the truck this weekend. Google says it would take 11 days to WALK to Louisville from my location. Haha. Hopefully I won't need to request another VVR next week. What VVR updates did the rest of you guys get? @spectre446

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
My latest VVR update was early this morning:
In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Louisvill, KY Jul-19-2021, 03:35 ET

I think I have a good chance of getting the truck this weekend. Google says it would take 11 days to WALK to Louisville from my location. Haha. Hopefully I won't need to request another VVR next week. What VVR updates did the rest of you guys get? @spectre446
What do the public trackers show? Mine still stuck in "production". Was hoping to have the "built" checked off by now.
Sponsored