First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
Trackers still show 7/22...Palsapp has reverted back with "null" in some fields.

I did stop at my dealer and they seemed to indicate that a flood of vehicles are coming soon...
Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Trackers still show 7/22...Palsapp has reverted back with "null" in some fields.

I did stop at my dealer and they seemed to indicate that a flood of vehicles are coming soon...
Yeah my dealer has 11 F150 and 12 Super Duty on their webpage all listed as "In Transit" Dealer Orders.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I just got another update. ETA moved back 5 days, but I think the truck will get here by the end of July.
1626388153620.png
My ETA date got pushed back 10 days, now it's August 12. Wouldn't it be funny if it got pushed back to Oct 31? (NOT)

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
I’d say we’ve hit the “Trucks are done but we can’t find enough drivers to deliver them” phase.

Shipping anything via freight has just plain been a nightmare the last several months….

Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I’d say we’ve hit the “Trucks are done but we can’t find enough drivers to deliver them” phase.

Shipping anything via freight has just plain been a nightmare the last several months….
mine comes by rail all but the last 1-2 hours. Dealer said it is on the way and is only 4 days out of Louisiana right now. Last time it only took 4 days to get from there to the dealer but that was b/c of the Tropical Storm that passed through that weekend.

Sunshine

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I want to thank you all for helping keep me hopeful that my truck will eventually arrive. I have followed this thread since page 1, through all the ups and downs. My truck is not yet in my dirveway but it is showing built (7/13/21) and waiting to be shipped. You all are awesome and have provided very informative posts.

Sponsored

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
UGH! Mine pushed out 1 week too, so between Aug 13-19
I recommend that you and anyone that hasn't moved to a in transit/shipped status by Sunday evening contact your dealer for your vehicle visibility report (VVR), or make 20 quick post on the Blue Oval Forum then ask in their for your VVR; that's where I get my VVR since my dealer didn't want to send me a VVR. OUR TRUCKS ARE ON THE WAY. Start buying your accessories if you haven't done that. Trucks are clearly being worked on at a high clip, so hang in there
I want to thank you all for helping keep me hopeful that my truck will eventually arrive. I have followed this thread since page 1, through all the ups and downs. My truck is not yet in my dirveway but it is showing built (7/13/21) and waiting to be shipped. You all are awesome and have provided very informative posts.
I always love it when the lurkers come out of the shadows. Haha. Welcome!

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well boys and girls, yesterday was a day of multiple lottery tickets, several boxes of lucky charms and even the avatar change.

Today I finished work at 3pm, round of golf (not so good but great physio for a wrist reconstruction) and now I'm on vacation and heading out in the camper for a week.

Have to get up early so one last check of the tracker.

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details?vin=1FTFW1E84MFB56655&order=A312

29 days. Lucky 29 for one of my favorite goalies growing up, Felix the cat. ?

I think someone in this group is an undercover Ford agent.....hmm hmmm is it you @ScottBB ?

I may have to cancel that appointment on Monday for that AT4 HD. ?

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Well boys and girls, yesterday was a day of multiple lottery tickets, several boxes of lucky charms and even the avatar change.

Today I finished work at 3pm, round of golf (not so good but great physio for a wrist reconstruction) and now I'm on vacation and heading out in the camper for a week.

I think someone in this group is an undercover Ford agent.....hmm hmmm is it you @ScottBB ?

Oh man this makes my night. As soon as mine changed the first thought I had was I hope @cghall77 has a updated status too. Congrats man. Looks like things are finally coming together.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler

NICEEEEE

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Are other build weeks getting as much action as us? Or is Ford doing a last in first out method?
Sponsored