Sponsored

4/26 Build Week

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Ford tracker updated again. Same ETA, but the rest of the picture has now filled in.

1626312469322.png

Palsapp portal has also updated this evening. It still shows it as pending, but everything else is now filled in correctly.
Another 4/19 build that snuck in. Haha. We'll adopt you and @DeliveryJay . Everyone has to pay for our awesomeness. ?

Well, it appears that the tracker updates 24-48 hours after an ETA update. 5 days of shipping is amazing. Looks like this thread will have a ton of pics of our trucks over the next 2 weeks.
Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I must be doing palsapp wrong, I put in my vin and all I ever get is pending even after shipping or delivery
Depends on the carrier. I've checked all the trucks that have arrived at my dealership and none show on Palsapp. May be that they all show rail on the sticker.

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
Another 4/19 build that snuck in. Haha. We'll adopt you and @DeliveryJay . Everyone has to pay for our awesomeness. ?

Well, it appears that the tracker updates 24-48 hours after an ETA update. 5 days of shipping is amazing. Looks like this thread will have a ton of pics of our trucks over the next 2 weeks.
Ill hold the fort down here guys, ill be the one who makes it to October 31

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker

Technically, I was supposed to be a 4/26 build. My original blend date was 4/11 and then they stopped for two weeks in April. My truck should have been built sometime on or after they restarted Dearborn on 4/26. So that's when I started posting in this thread.

Then Ford jumped the gun and started the plant back up a couple days early it seems. Hence 4/24.

If you really want to be critical of build dates....then a lot of us are in the wrong build week thread. As you can see now, the tracker officially shows my truck as "Built" as of 7/13 now...so I probably should jump over to the 7/11 thread.

Dave55N

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 highlander, 2007 Ranger
I did find a North American Auto Transport site and entered my vin in there. I don't know if this is anything promising but I am looking for anything. They do have a Freight Bill # for my truck and it says pending. They might issue these when they buildt it and means nothing but I am looking for anything.
Palsapp worked for me while tracking. Showed pending for the longest time. About a week after arriving by train to the nearest big city palsapp updated with my dealer info for “destination”. I don’t actually remember the exact status up dates but I did know when my truck was loaded onto the transport and when it was delivered :)

Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Technically, I was supposed to be a 4/26 build. My original blend date was 4/11 and then they stopped for two weeks in April. My truck should have been built sometime on or after they restarted Dearborn on 4/26. So that's when I started posting in this thread.

Then Ford jumped the gun and started the plant back up a couple days early it seems. Hence 4/24.

If you really want to be critical of build dates....then a lot of us are in the wrong build week thread. As you can see now, the tracker officially shows my truck as "Built" as of 7/13 now...so I probably should jump over to the 7/11 thread.
I don't think anyone is really concerned about it to be truthful. I only brought it up last night in my post because between all the trucks moving now, and the cross postings, it is hard to determine if trucks were actually moving from my build week.

Don't you leave us @Niterider I want to see pics of your truck when it arrives.

Dave55N

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 highlander, 2007 Ranger
I don't think anyone is really concerned about it to be truthful. I only brought it up last night in my post because between all the trucks moving now, and the cross postings, it is hard to determine if trucks were actually moving from my build week.

Don't you leave us @Niterider I want to see pics of your truck when it arrives.
I thought I would leave you all when mine arrived… but somehow I got sucked back in.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat

Yea don't take thread chatter so seriously. I think all clubs turned into production rather than build week clubs. @Roady , myself and others in this thread will likely continue to give you and others a tough time. Haha. Just make sure you dish back out to us!

@DeliveryJay we won't leave you by yourself. I'm committed to this thread until all 4/26 club members get their trucks!

PlatDrG

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 4x4 PowerBoost
Yea don't take thread chatter so seriously. I think all clubs turned into production rather than build week clubs. @Roady , myself and others in this thread will likely continue to give you and others a tough time. Haha. Just make sure you dish back out to us!

@DeliveryJay we won't leave you by yourself. I'm committed to this thread until all 4/26 club members get their trucks!
HERE, HERE! I'll keep this tread as a fav once mine arrives, especially as all our trucks sat together and to note if folks start having issues that may be related to our batch of chips or for sitting out so long. We're all a'kin now, HA!

Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
A couple boxes of lucky charms, a new avatar and an appointment early next week to put a deposit down on a GMC. One of these should make that delivery eta change. ??

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 20210714_231820

Dozer20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Any one seeing movement on trucks that have the production date of 4/26?

It does not seem to be moving yet.... Sigh.

LA1401

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021Lariat 502a Supercab
Occupation
government employee
I'm wondering if it is some "special" chip or option that may be causing some of the delays. I did order a supercab, which should not be special enough to cause a delay, but I did order the co-pilot 360 active 2.0 prep package & tow technology package but nothing else that I would think would cause such a crazy delay. Think this might be the reason for delay for some of our trucks? I think I am just grasping at straws because I'm trying to find an answer for something that has no reasonable explanation!
Sponsored