4/26 Build Week

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
Correction: my truck is marked built and shipped... Is NOT yet delivered... I emailed to let them know it was now marked shipped and haven't even received a response......
Was it something I said!? Lol
For that matter, ever since it changed to awaiting shipping, the trackers and raw data customer name stopped reflecting my last name and say undefined. ?... Will go visit them later this week.
Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Correction: my truck is marked built and shipped... Is NOT yet delivered... I emailed to let them know it was now marked shipped and haven't even received a response......
For that matter, ever since it changed to awaiting shipping, the trackers and raw data customer name stopped reflecting my last name and say undefined. ?... Will go visit them later this week.
@Ron The customer names were removed from all public facing tracker data, not just yours. It happened a couple weeks ago.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
@Ron The customer names were removed from all public facing tracker data, not just yours. It happened a couple weeks ago.
I only check ~1x daily anymore but sure never noticed until just now if that did change weeks ago!?... But that makes me feel better. Thanks.

Hollow4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner
My order updated to built and ETA 8/8/21 yesterday about midday. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised. I had been telling my wife that checking the tracker was my daily dose of disappointment.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Not that it matters but aren't you in the 4/19 club? I mean we here in 4/26 are all inclusive and welcome anyone with a Ford truck order. We harbor no bias here. I can see why you would want to be in our club, we are much cooler and with 168 pages to our thread, much more chatty.
Oh then that means we are 2 for 2 then. I guess I'll change my avatar to Jordan now, @ScottBB

Sponsored

ryanc111

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leadfoot Powerboost

LA1401

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021Lariat 502a Supercab
Occupation
government employee
I started this chart to track who has gotten a truck, and who hasn't. For simplicity, delivered is the status of anyone that has gotten their truck or currently has a "built" or "shipped" status. I started the list (mostly) in order of appearance in this thread. I stopped after I got to my first post, but there are over 150 pages left to look through. I'm not that dedicated. LOL. Maybe this gives some of you an idea of our overall progress.

You can put me in the :cry: club. Ordered 2/9, built 4/30. :cry:

Sponsored

PowerBoostXLT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 XLT >2010 XLT… 2021 XLT 302 Powerboost?
I started this chart to track who has gotten a truck, and who hasn't. For simplicity, delivered is the status of anyone that has gotten their truck or currently has a "built" or "shipped" status. I started the list (mostly) in order of appearance in this thread. I stopped after I got to my first post, but there are over 150 pages left to look through. I'm not that dedicated. LOL. Maybe this gives some of you an idea of our overall progress.

@succeed23:cry:
@PowerBoostXLT 10/31

shtraver

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 FX4, 2021 f150 lariat sport 5L
@succeed23 I have not had a changed ETA yet, my dealer said the status changed on their end but I have not seen a change on the site tracker. Maybe I should be part of the :cry: club. Hopefully soon, I'm glad things are moving though. Its a good sign for everybody.

Mikeyf150

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Retired
Customer name was blank before and today says undefined, what’s up with that , that’s the only change ?

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer

BCP28

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 2023 Ford Mach-E4x
Occupation
Engineer
I ended up buying a truck off the lot a little over a month ago, but have still been tracking the truck I ordered. Yesterday it finally flipped to awaiting shipment and looks like it'll be at the dealer end of this week or early next week.

Sponsored