4/26 Build Week

shtraver

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 FX4, 2021 f150 lariat sport 5L
My dealer has been fantastic, I didn’t even ask for an update but my sales guy emailed me this yesterday:

Hi xxxxx,

I just wanted to send you a quick update on your truck status. It looks like we may see it sooner rather then later. The plant has pulled it from the offsite storage lot and it has been re-labeled in production. If this follows every other truck on this path then we know it’s having the missing chips installed! The have the eta listed as adjusted so I should have a decent eta for you coming up here.

It’s been a long wait and I understand your frustration! We are almost out of the woods and I hope to call you with good news over the next few weeks!

Kind regards,

Hopefully this gives everyone some hope. Sounds like they bring trucks back to factory from the parked lots for the missing module installation. He has seen other trucks with same status arrive at the dealer.
Sponsored

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
My dealer has been fantastic, I didn’t even ask for an update but my sales guy emailed me this yesterday:

Hi xxxxx,

I just wanted to send you a quick update on your truck status. It looks like we may see it sooner rather then later. The plant has pulled it from the offsite storage lot and it has been re-labeled in production. If this follows every other truck on this path then we know it’s having the missing chips installed! The have the eta listed as adjusted so I should have a decent eta for you coming up here.

It’s been a long wait and I understand your frustration! We are almost out of the woods and I hope to call you with good news over the next few weeks!

Kind regards,

Hopefully this gives everyone some hope. Sounds like they bring trucks back to factory from the parked lots for the missing module installation. He has seen other trucks with same status arrive at the dealer.
They do not bring them back in the factory. Techs basically have backpacks. Mine updated and was produced (rereleased) 6/26 , in transit 6/27 and has now sat in Dearborn waiting to be loaded on a rail car for almost 2 weeks. The ETA end was 7/11 but according to the CSX tracking its still sitting near Dearborn. Ordered 1/15 with an original production of 3/24. I actually have another built this week that should be in transit by Monday. I am fairly certain I am going to pass on the boneyard truck.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
They do not bring them back in the factory. Techs basically have backpacks. Mine updated and was produced (rereleased) 6/26 , in transit 6/27 and has now sat in Dearborn waiting to be loaded on a rail car for almost 2 weeks. The ETA end was 7/11 but according to the CSX tracking its still sitting near Dearborn. Ordered 1/15 with an original production of 3/24. I actually have another built this week that should be in transit by Monday. I am fairly certain I am going to pass on the boneyard truck.
Mine updated to "at plant" when chips were installed so this is probably what people are referring to

Sponsored

Sponsored

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
As happy as I'll be "IF" I get my truck next month (ordered March 20th) I'll be pretty disgusted if people who ordered trucks weeks & months BEFORE mine are still waiting.

...that's just fcuked up!
Ordered mine 2 1/2 months before yours and no sign of it yet!

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Status has updated to "Released" so within 2 weeks.

My pattern, 2 trucks, ordered 3/16. 4/28 and 4/29 Blend Dates, 4/29 and 4/30 Build Dates, 5/19 and 5/20 ETA moved to 8/20 ETA moved to 10/31 ETA. 4/29 blend, built 6/9 ETA 6/24, delivered 6/22. 4/28 blend, built 7/9, ETA 7/25, delivered TBD. Hope the timeline helps a little but one earlier day difference in build dates=a month later delivery for me anyway.

RJ_986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150
I've had a released status for 2 weeks but still awaiting shipment. I was beginning to think it was abnormal as others have been released and shipped within days. Leaves me wondering if it was damage or something in the 3 months it sat on the lot.

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
I've had a released status for 2 weeks but still awaiting shipment. I was beginning to think it was abnormal as others have been released and shipped within days. Leaves me wondering if it was damage or something in the 3 months it sat on the lot.
Same here, released on June 29 and Awaiting Shipment since. ETA has creeped 5 days further (from 7/26 to 7/31).
Sponsored