Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Retired
Someone in Michigan just posted this;

I drive by a few of the storage lots weekly and the number of trucks on the lots is way down compared to a few months ago. If they keep production shut down and parts are available they should be able to clear all these lots in a few weeks.
what sequence number were you I was 5336
Sponsored

Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
wow same truck ordered same time , maybe colour has something to do with them not running side by side
That is my guess. VIN's are identical except color code and the last number one is a 5 and one is a 6. They were accepted at the same time, scheduled for production at the same time, but since blend, have been one day off since and then the last one built was the first one shipped so I assume it was easier to get to once parked.

Sponsored

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
Yeah, I have no clue. My theory is that if they packed them into parking lots in rows, one was at the front of a row and the other was in the back? Or if they are parking them on different random parking lots, are they completing one parking lot at a time? I just can't figure out any pattern to how they are being completed. Throwing a dart at a production list would be my guess lol. And, I am a bit OCD myself so I am checking nonstop. I wish my first one had not delivered b/c it has made it all the worse like "anyday now I just know it lol."
They parked mine somewhere April 30 so also I have no clue how they doing this , if most recent were done first mine would have been done right away i assume but no word on anything other than 10/31. Gave up trying to figure out how they doing this

Mikeyf150

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Retired
That is my guess. VIN's are identical except color code and the last number one is a 5 and one is a 6. They were accepted at the same time, scheduled for production at the same time, but since blend, have been one day off since and then the last one built was the first one shipped so I assume it was easier to get to once parked.
let’s hope so maybe mine 5336 got parked just before yours .. and my vin ended 58775 not far from yours . Did your vin start with 1ftew1ep9mfb

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
let’s hope so maybe mine 5336 got parked just before yours .. and my vin ended 58775 not far from yours . Did your vin start with 1ftew1ep9mfb
Yeah the color number (9) is different and your last 4 are a few thousand lower than my numbers.

Mikeyf150

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Retired
yes I give up on guessing it’s a just wait and see game