4/26 Build Week

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Signed on the truck and took it home. Dealer acted like I was breaking their arm when I asked about revisiting my trade value after waiting over 3 months as it shot up in recent history. "We could actually charge you over MSRP, take away credits, blah blah". Got an extra 1000 off and picked up the additional 1000 trade assistance that wasn't around in March.
3rd new vehicle I've bought over $40,000 from them since 2015. It'll be the last. Lariat truck in Antimatter Blue has me giddy like a school girl. Really hope everyone else's trucks keep moving along
3CE19ABF-F473-4ED0-BA57-05E89FDA45AB.jpeg
Nice truck, and not to argue but just to play devil's advocate the value of your truck went up since you made the deal, the value of their truck went up since you made the deal, how would you have felt if they said "well is worth more now so you should pay more". I can't see believing they should stick to their end of the deal and still thinking you shouldn't just b/c your trade value went up. So did the market value of their new truck. If one side should be expected to honor the original deal, so should the other side. But congrats on the new truck and the extra $2k. Many in my area are now charging $5k over MSRP even on previous deals.
Sponsored

shtraver

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 FX4, 2021 f150 lariat sport 5L
My dealer hasn't received a shipment via Cassens since the 18th of June. I'm surprised they aren't shipping anything at all. Before I was seeing escapes and F150's every couple of days but now its slowed.

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7
My dealer hasn't received a shipment via Cassens since the 18th of June. I'm surprised they aren't shipping anything at all. Before I was seeing escapes and F150's every couple of days but now its slowed.
Mine too.
They were getting 5 or 6 F150's a week up until this past week.
They did get a load of Rangers and 3 new real Bronco's Today.

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
I have the hybrid, been sitting for about 6-8 weeks in purgatory, I am hopefully picking it up today so I guess I will find out! Warranty on the hybrid battery is 8yr 100’000mile I believe, so hopefully deficiencies will rear their ugly heads in that time! But by then I will be probably waiting for the 2028 f150 because Ford didn’t order enough wheels!
I have been concerned about this myself on the hybrid I ordered. My concern is that the hybrid battery will continue to function just at a reduced capacity which should not throw any warnings. Without using forscan or a diagnostic tool we may never know what the max capacity is on that battery when we pick it up. I know lithium batteries do store better with at least half a charge. On my golf cart with leaf batteries its not uncommon for it to sit a year and still have good voltage. However being new off the assembly line, there is no telling what charge it started out with when parked. If it was already low when parked then the few months its been sitting could be bad on that battery.

Qgreene

First Name
Quinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT PowerBoost
Well I'll be damned, just got word from my dealer today! Delivery date JUST changed in the tracker today too. Of course, it gets there while I'm out of town and still has to sit for a few more days before I can finally take it home, SMH. Anyways, here's a bit of good luck/ hope for everyone else in Central FL still waiting.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1625097523749

Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Well I'll be damned, just got word from my dealer today! Delivery date JUST changed in the tracker today too. Of course, it gets there while I'm out of town and still has to sit for a few more days before I can finally take it home, SMH. Anyways, here's a bit of good luck/ hope for everyone else in Central FL still waiting.

1625097523749.png
That's my production date.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
@Markl you must've slept in your truck last night. Lol. How'd the inspection go? You also know that you gotta post pics to give us that fuel to continue on. ?

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
Ford closing more plants in July: https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifesty...-for-weeks-july-august-semiconductor-shortage

> According to a letter obtained by the Detroit Free Press, the Dearborn Truck Plant, where the F-150 is also produced, will drop from three to two shifts the weeks of July 12, 19 and 26;

I'm going to take this as good news for us. It felt like more Trucks were moving the first two weeks of June when new trucks weren't being produced

Update:

Still tracking trucks, some trucks that were ORDERED during our build week are being delivered now....

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikeyf150

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Retired
Ford closing more plants in July: https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifesty...-for-weeks-july-august-semiconductor-shortage

> According to a letter obtained by the Detroit Free Press, the Dearborn Truck Plant, where the F-150 is also produced, will drop from three to two shifts the weeks of July 12, 19 and 26;

I'm going to take this as good news for us. It felt like more Trucks were moving the first two weeks of June when new trucks weren't being produced

Update:

Still tracking trucks, some trucks that were ORDERED during our build week are being delivered now....
The attachment doesn’t open

Sponsored

cheiden

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat

1625097523749.png
Is there a link to the tracker shown above that I am missing? I have a VIN and Estimated build date (week).

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Is there a link to the tracker shown above that I am missing? I have a VIN and Estimated build date (week).
There are several trackers available. The official one from Ford as well as one at the very top of this page. There are also several others scattered around the web. They all pull their data from the same place but some do update faster than others.

Official Ford
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

One from this page
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/track-your-f-150-order-by-vin.596/

Raw data from FORD
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...=BP2.*&vin=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&orderNumber=xxxx (replace xxxx's with vin and order number)

You will need your order number for all the trackers I listed. You will need to get that from your dealer.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Last rant about trash ass customer service:

I got the Ford tracking link from a forum just like this guy just did. I didn't get this information from my dealer like I should have. I bet my Canadian comrades weren't aware that the Ford tracker didn't work for them until they tried or heard about it from a forum. Rant complete. ?

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Last rant about trash ass customer service:

I got the Ford tracking link from a forum just like this guy just did. I didn't get this information from my dealer like I should have. I bet my Canadian comrades weren't aware that the Ford tracker didn't work for them until they tried or heard about it from a forum. Rant complete. ?
Yeah, my dealer sent me the VIN, Order Number, and Tracker as soon as the VIN was populated. Amazing how differently each dealer treats their customers.
Sponsored