Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 FX4, 2021 f150 lariat sport 5L
Update:

Attached my CSV this time

Total trucks: 283
Trucks built before May 1st: 62
Percentage: 21.9%

Things are looking good. Since my last update 19 new trucks were delivered of those 16! were built before May 1st.

So the percentage of trucks built before May 1st that have been delivered since my update is 84%

And the numbers for just this week are:

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 11.09.58 AM.png
Nice work!
Sponsored

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Monday seemed to be a great day of moment for our build week, but I haven't seen anyone new say that their status changed from in production to whatever. Too early to tell, but I wonder if this means that Ford isn't working on Tamp 59 trucks ever day at this time.

mshipway

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F150, '17 F150 '19 F150 ;21 F150
Occupation
Engineer
Monday seemed to be a great day of moment for our build week, but I haven't seen anyone new say that their status changed from in production to whatever. Too early to tell, but I wonder if this means that Ford isn't working on Tamp 59 trucks ever day at this time.
Was thinking the same .. I want more updates

Sponsored

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Mine is in my driveway. I am officially out of this build week.

The interesting thing is today when I was talking to the GM at the dealership he made it sound getting the chips into trucks is totally dependent on how they are parked in the holding lots. Last in first out along and easiest to move.

I really hope yalls get to you soon. It's been a frustrating journey for sure.

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Mine is in my driveway. I am officially out of this build week.

The interesting thing is today when I was talking to the GM at the dealership he made it sound getting the chips into trucks is totally dependent on how they are parked in the holding lots. Last in first out along and easiest to move.

I really hope yalls get to you soon. It's been a frustrating journey for sure.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!
Congrats!

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Bocephus87 had his built out on Tuesday. (a couple posts up) but yea, things have slowed down.

truckeenick

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Cruiser 100 series, Lexus GX
Has anyone else gotten static from their dealer when trying to cancel their order? My dealer is telling me that my $1000 deposit is non refundable, but they can sell me a platinum (which is not even built yet, ETA in august) for MSRP, which is about 15k more than my xplan pricing on my lariat. They have also refused to reorder.

Sponsored

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Bocephus87 had his built out on Tuesday. (a couple posts up) but yea, things have slowed down.
I lumped him in with the Monday crew bc that's when his ETA changed from 10/31 to n/a. He had that disappearing window sticker issue right before his ETA update.
Has anyone else gotten static from their dealer when trying to cancel their order? My dealer is telling me that my $1000 deposit is non refundable, but they can sell me a platinum (which is not even built yet, ETA in august) for MSRP, which is about 15k more than my xplan pricing on my lariat. They have also refused to reorder.
F150 2021 orders are no longer being accepted by plants. I have a non-refundable 1k deposit as well, so your dealer is just being as reasonable as mine. That being said, I think the spirit of the deposit was so that it would make it easier to sell a custom order to another customer should the build be abandoned. I think the circumstances of the chip extending deliveries well beyond the normal 6-8 week time frame would cause a dealer that's interested in good business refunding deposits. I hate hearing that dealers aren't refunding deposits given current circumstances. Dealers aren't having any issues selling anything in this market.

Bocephus87

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F250, 2019 Ranger, 2021 F150 (Pending)
I lumped him in with the Monday crew bc that's when his ETA changed from 10/31 to n/a. He had that disappearing window sticker issue right before his ETA update.

F150 2021 orders are no longer being accepted by plants. I have a non-refundable 1k deposit as well, so your dealer is just being as reasonable as mine. That being said, I think the spirit of the deposit was so that it would make it easier to sell a custom order to another customer should the build be abandoned. I think the circumstances of the chip extending deliveries well beyond the normal 6-8 week time frame would cause a dealer that's interested in good business refunding deposits. I hate hearing that dealers aren't refunding deposits given current circumstances.

Yeah my ETA did update Monday, but In-Production Didn't update in the Ford or Forum Tracker until Today after 10:00. I think I recall hearing the trackers lagged a day behind, but it was interesting seeing the ETA update without the other. I'll see if SHIPPED gets checked by Friday evening.

It's only a hunch, but it feels like their Parking Lot Crew took a bit of time to train and orientate. Looks like they are tackling with a system based on the initial movement. From my manufacturing experience, training new-hires can be painful and slow at first. Then everything comes to life, like watching an old diesel warm up!

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
Nothing changed yet here except another week's window sticker. I guess that if they are working out to in..... That may mean?? I'm next!? 4/26 here. Its been seeming to go 4/31, and counting backwards reporting updated.,..
I'm getting so tired of this. Grown men shouldn't have to be stressing out about an order/ purchase of this level other than the finances of it... I shouldn't be spending my days tracking a truck hoping for a change and trying to figure out the intricacies of Ford motor company.

Bocephus87

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F250, 2019 Ranger, 2021 F150 (Pending)
Nothing changed yet here except another week's window sticker. I guess that if they are working out to in..... That may mean?? I'm next!? 4/26 here. Its been seeming to go 4/31, and counting backwards reporting updated.,..
I'm getting so tired of this. Grown men shouldn't have to be stressing out about an order/ purchase of this level other than the finances of it... I shouldn't be spending my days tracking a truck hoping for a change and trying to figure out the intricacies of Ford motor company.

I look at it as experience for trying to understand intricacies of problems we normally don't have to solve. I truly think anyone who sat down and tried to understand what was going on based on any and all data they could farm likely developed stronger problem solving skills! Experience is not derived only from direct input on a problem. (Of course communication and a new damn truck would be nice too LOL)

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
I am 4/26 and mine shipped Tuesday with an eta of 6/27- 7/3
Sponsored