Sponsored

4/26 Build Week

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Something interesting just happened. After I asked for my deposit back, bad mouth my dealer, change my avatar and then something good happens. I just got a call from my sales guy saying my ETA was moved from 10-31-2021 to June 21st. He said he is getting me a visibility report ASAP to show me. He also said that the Ford Tracker should update in the next few hours.

My Build date was 4-27 so if this is all correct and I see it on the tracker tonight, I might have hope.

My eta went from 5/20, to 8/29 to 10/31 and now 6/21.

I might not be out just yet. We will see if all of this is true.

So contact your dealer and ask for the Visibility report. Things could be moving.
Sponsored

mathieu424

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021
Something interesting just happened. After I asked for my deposit back, bad mouth my dealer, change my avatar and then something good happens. I just got a call from my sales guy saying my ETA was moved from 10-31-2021 to June 21st. He said he is getting me a visibility report ASAP to show me. He also said that the Ford Tracker should update in the next few hours.

My Build date was 4-27 so if this is all correct and I see it on the tracker tonight, I might have hope.

My eta went from 5/20, to 8/29 to 10/31 and now 6/21.

I might not be out just yet. We will see if all of this is true.

So contact your dealer and ask for the Visibility report. Things could be moving.
Sp your truck was built on the 27th? Not like many other that gave us hope with their may 1st production? ?

JP MAI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT, Lariat, Platinum
This post gives me hope. I just really hate those youtubers had to ruin the Pioneer checks. I would love to be able to see if mine has changed. My stats are very similar to yours.

Do you have an update on Palsapp?
Let me give you more hope then. I got a Friend, ordered in late Feb, and was built on 04/15. Just delivered to the dealer today without any notice. And the system still shows ETA 10/31. Don't trust that online ETA. Tell your dealer to call the factory directly for an update.

Good luck.

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
Seeing more and more March and April builds moving. It looks like they are using the two week shutdown to work on the backlog. Here's hoping we all get our trucks done by the end of these two weeks. Mine unfortunately still says Oct 31st.

Sponsored

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
Seeing more and more March and April builds moving. It looks like they are using the two week shutdown to work on the backlog. Here's hoping we all get our trucks done by the end of these two weeks. Mine unfortunately still says Oct 31st.
My 4/24 build still shows Oct 31st.

I just found out that I'll be traveling for work the weekend of the 12th. Any bets the damm truck shows up on the 11th and I won't be able to pick it up before someone snaps it up off the dealer lot?

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
I finally broke and called customer service. The rep was friendly but didn't provide any insight or comment about trucks being completed after mine, no timeline on microchip install for my truck, and stated there is nobody else I could speak to for more information. More or less, all he would state is that my truck status is "microchip hold", meaning chips are being held from my vehicle (assumably for use elsewhere). Oh, he did say that Ford is planning on installing awnings to cover the stockpiled trucks. Great. They will need more than a few awnings for that job.
Just picture the EZ-Up you’d need to cover 30,000 F-150s ?

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
I
Sp your truck was built on the 27th? Not like many other that gave us hope with their may 1st production? ?
Yes my truck was sent to plant on the 20th and then produced April 27th. It was moved to Ramp 59 purgatory missing chips around May 5th and sat there ever since.

I still don't have the updated visibility report or the tracker update to reflect the information I was told this afternoon.

As soon as I get the matching information from Ford.com I will be sure to let you all know.

mathieu424

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021
I

Yes my truck was sent to plant on the 20th and then produced April 27th. It was moved to Ramp 59 purgatory missing chips around May 5th and sat there ever since.

I still don't have the updated visibility report or the tracker update to reflect the information I was told this afternoon.

As soon as I get the matching information from Ford.com I will be sure to let you all know.
Are you from the US or Canada?

Sponsored

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
I picture awnings for whoever they hire to complete the trucks at the parking site. Would be a circus with enough awnings to cover every vehicle lmao.
I HOPE A BIG HAIL STORM COMES AND STICKS IT RIGHT UP FORDS TAILPIPE COSTING THEM MILLLLLLLLLIONS IN DAMAGE REPAIR!!!

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
I

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/ click chat, they will pull up your order anytime ?

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
My 4/24 build still shows Oct 31st.

I just found out that I'll be traveling for work the weekend of the 12th. Any bets the damm truck shows up on the 11th and I won't be able to pick it up before someone snaps it up off the dealer lot?
Just let them know you are traveling. It isn't worth it for a dealer to piss someone off in this manner. We picked up a Mach-E on 5/11, though it arrived at the dealer on 5/4, which was 2 days before we flew to Florida for a week. The dealer was more than happy to accomidate us as we had to get stuff done prior and the dealer was 40 minutes away. This was not a custom order, but I called a 100m radius looking for in stock or in transit Premium Mach-E in Carbonized Gray. Great dealer experience. Now just need my Carbonized Gray Platinum to get off Ramp59 so we can be matchy matchy.
Sponsored