First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone else had difficulty in pulling up their window sticker? Mine has been "unavailable" for over two weeks now. Kinda weird.
I too haven't seen my window sticker for my 3/27 "in Production" truck for about a month!
Sponsored

Erzal93

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB
Occupation
LEO
I finally registered for thus forum, been laying in the weeds and reading all the posts and really valuable information from all the members.
I too was in the 4/26 build week until Thursday. Ordered on 3/12. This is when I first received the new ETA of 10/31. It went from 5/22 to 6/1, (gave me hope!), to 10/31. Forget it!
I don’t really need a new truck but when you want it you want it!
Ordered a KR chrome Powerboost 6.5’ box, max tow, FX4, 7.5, work station.
I started looking immediately after I saw the ETA change. Living in Rapid City SD I looked at Colorado, SD, ND, Wyoming and Nebraska.
Found two that were close enough matches to buy. One was $600 over invoice, the other about 3K under, plus I had a PCO of 2K that would have expired on July 6th. Bought it over the phone. Build date of 5/3. Had them look under the truck for rust. Looked good.
Canceled my original order. The salesman apologized, never took any deposit.
Picking up the new truck on 6/7 after the accessories come in!
Thats about where Im at, Im looking as well. Looking around 3 states.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just checked and my sticker is still there.

Every time I look at it, I see a gentle reminder to stay with my current deal and not look to go elsewhere. Out venturing lots, no budging on msrp and some sales folks saying they are increasing prices. 67k??msrp for my xlt plus taxes and fees would be around $77k. Not a chance I would pull the trigger again on the xlt if I had to pay that. I would just wait a year and get the new superduty with hopes that pricing is back to normal next summer.

Sponsored

Tang

First Name
David Pollitt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford f150 XLT 3.0 diesel
Occupation
Retired
Ford plan to deliver late March and April f150 produced, I think it reminds me of a blind man walking in a field of stones!

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Well today was the ultimate waste of time. :mad: I got all kinds of run around on price on the truck that was supposed to the answer to my problems. All I asked for on price was the same number as to what I got on my existing order.

Looks like I am either gonna pay MSRP or wait. I am having to pay with time or money. Looks like I will be paying with time. At this point no way am I going to let my order go so they can sell it for thousands more to a different buyer.

I still haven't figured out vacation.

mathieu424

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021
Has anyone else had difficulty in pulling up their window sticker? Mine has been "unavailable" for over two weeks now. Kinda weird.
Mine never showed up but I asked Pionneer after my truck was produced on April 27th and he was able to get it from the ford system. I
Well today was the ultimate waste of time. :mad: I got all kinds of run around on price on the truck that was supposed to the answer to my problems. All I asked for on price was the same number as to what I got on my existing order.

Looks like I am either gonna pay MSRP or wait. I am having to pay with time or money. Looks like I will be paying with time. At this point no way am I going to let my order go so they can sell it for thousands more to a different buyer.

I still haven't figured out vacation.
We saw some movement today and yesterday on some march build that had ETA of October and changed to june XX, I'm pretty confident we will see movements for April built this week.

Anyway, if our trucks come before august, they are doing the worst communication plan ever, change our ETA from may, august, october and then release the truck sooner.... I'm tired of this roller coaster...

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Mine never showed up but I asked Pionneer after my truck was produced on April 27th and he was able to get it from the ford system. I

We saw some movement today and yesterday on some march build that had ETA of October and changed to june XX, I'm pretty confident we will see movements for April built this week.

Anyway, if our trucks come before august, they are doing the worst communication plan ever, change our ETA from may, august, october and then release the truck sooner.... I'm tired of this roller coaster...
I hope mine has movement soon. I just don't know what to do.

CanadianBacon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT PowerBoost
So I didn't do an order but lucked out on a dealer order and got my XLT the morning before it showed up on the lot. Lucky I guess. Well that is until I was informed that it looks like it was sent without a chip for FordPass activation. Mind you that might not be a big deal, as long as it gets resolved at some point.

Seems that builds between 04/19 and 05/13? Have this issue, mine was built 04-26-21

Sponsored

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
So I didn't do an order but lucked out on a dealer order and got my XLT the morning before it showed up on the lot. Lucky I guess. Well that is until I was informed that it looks like it was sent without a chip for FordPass activation. Mind you that might not be a big deal, as long as it gets resolved at some point.

Seems that builds between 04/19 and 05/13? Have this issue, mine was built 04-26-21
The truck I recently bought off the lot has this issue. I talked to customer care at Ford and they said I have to bring it in for software update to fix the issue. It also won’t let you use wireless CarPlay. The issue code is “SSM 49826”

CanadianBacon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT PowerBoost
The truck I recently bought off the lot has this issue. I talked to customer care at Ford and they said I have to bring it in for software update to fix the issue. It also won’t let you use wireless CarPlay. The issue code is “SSM 49826”
That didn't fix my issue. Still the same problem. I just got back from the dealership. It did fix the wireless AndroidAuto issue though, and it gave me a screen that asked me if I wanted to enable things, but it seems that it didn't actually enable the features. Still just the truck and the journeys, nothing else.

mathieu424

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021

Your truck was built on April 26th and you have it now? Can you share your vin please?

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My weekly email go customer service got a response fairly quickly this week.

" Regrettably, we are experiencing a delay in parts. The microchips used in Ford vehicles are coming in, in very low quantities. We don’t currently know how long it will take for your F150 to be ready to be shipped. Please remember all orders are filled in the order that they are received. "

I replied right away about their BS that orders are filled in the order they are receive and their response seems to be a little slower now. I provided them with a VIN that was ordered end of March and my order was 3 weeks before. Really there is no methodology to how they are processing. I think they just throw vins in a hat each week and process those.?