Sponsored

4/26 Build Week

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Is that what happen to Pioneer, taken down by Ford? If only our sales folks did that job or heck, if ford made that readily available on our Fordpass app
No, what happened is several idiot YouTubers decided to post his name and how to have him run status reports. He was happy to do it for Forum members, but every time one of these idiots did this he was overrun by loads of PMs and requests. He decided he didn't want to deal with all of this extra nonsense, so he quit doing it and he really didnt want to stop. The worst thing was that none of the Youtubers bothered to even ask him first. Just do it and ask for forgiveness.

It was just sad those idiots used someone ease's hardwork for their benefit.

I pretty much already hated these Truck youtubers but after than, I no longer watch any of them.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
Just got a call from my sales guy and my truck just got the remaining chips installed and is now awaiting transit. The vehicle visibility report shows released.

Ordered 2/9/21
Built 4/28/21

Coincidentally my other truck i put a deposit on (dealer stock order that was built week of 5/17) which is fully loaded + max tow (my retail order didn't have max tow) is shipped and will arrive in two weeks.

EDIT: my ETA also shows 10/31/21
Congrats! Good to see some progress for purgatory trucks.

This seems to support the theory that trucks will be completed on a reverse order (first in, last out) basis. Seems like my end of March build will take a long, long time.
This worried me as well... being that my truck was one of the first into the lots on 3/17. But I guess we'll have a better idea in the coming weeks.

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
This seems to support the theory that trucks will be completed on a reverse order (first in, last out) basis. Seems like my end of March build will take a long, long time.
That actually wouldn’t surprise me. I really doubt they stacked the parking lots in a way where they could even get to the first trucks that was parked there.
It was likely “Stack them, pack them and rack them!”

Interestingly, when I drove past the dealer I ordered from, I saw they had a Powerboost F150 sitting on the lot. They must have just received it as it’s not listed on their website. I might stop to look at it, but I’m not at all interested in a white truck.​

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
That actually wouldn’t surprise me. I really doubt they stacked the parking lots in a way where they could even get to the first trucks that was parked there.
It was likely “Stack them, pack them and rack them!”
This was my initial thought as well when I saw the first photos of the lots... I hope we're proven wrong but I'm not holding my breath.

Sponsored

Keylargo86

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Just got a call from my sales guy and my truck just got the remaining chips installed and is now awaiting transit. The vehicle visibility report shows released.

Ordered 2/9/21
Built 4/28/21

Coincidentally my other truck i put a deposit on (dealer stock order that was built week of 5/17) which is fully loaded + max tow (my retail order didn't have max tow) is shipped and will arrive in two weeks.

Congratulations! It’s nice to read that something positive finally happened to someone in this group. Hope it arrives soon!

Hennessy

First Name
VV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum Powerboost
Well the dealer stock order was a 3/15 build week. It just got chips put in and will actually arrive before my 4/28 build.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler

Ordered 2/9/21
Built 4/28/21

Just when I had accepted the fact that I wouldn't receive my truck until august at the earliest, you have brought a shimmer of hope which just plunged me back into the blackhole of checking the tracker every hour I'm awake. Thanks. But congrats on getting your truck released!

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler

Ordered 2/9/21
Built 4/28/21

Does the ford tracker or the forum tracker show any status changes?

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Well the dealer stock order was a 3/15 build week. It just got chips put in and will actually arrive before my 4/28 build.
Interesting. The more I read, the more I figure there is no logic or process, they're just doing stuff randomly.

Well, with my luck so far, my truck will be 26,992 out of 27,000 and I'll get it precisely on Oct 31st...

Sponsored

mathieu424

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021
So both truck have been shipped, including the one from 4/28? Can you share your vin with us to see the tracker?

Regards

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
@Hennessy If this is true, it's good news to hear that some trucks are making it out of the parking lot. But I've been on this roller-coaster before and honestly, I'll believe it when I see it. If the truck comes in, post some pictures. Even better, have your sales guy text you a pic of the report showing a 4/28 has been released.

Good luck, hope you get your truck.

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer

Ordered 2/9/21
Built 4/28/21

you’re giving me that sweet sweet hopium. Thank you
Sponsored