4/26 Build Week

jpmtz

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
I hate to be the voice of reason, but I'd bet you won't see your truck before end of summer (sorry). My tracker dates are similar to yours, btw.
Sponsored

RidingHi

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 lariat, Bronze Fire, Super Cab, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport, Long Beach Red
Occupation
Retired
People from this build week that have been pushed out to 10/31 ETAs, could you post your VIN and Order Number please? I'm putting together some data to send up the chain at Ford. Can't promise it will result in anything, but I think it would be helpful if it gets to the right person. Thanks.
B164
1FTEX1C86MFB43840

ddsag09

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Platinum Powerboost
I gave up today on my special order. With a 10/31 ETA it’s just ridiculous. Found another Platinum Powerboost rolling onto a dealers lot in mid June and they took a deposit. ??

BCP28

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 2023 Ford Mach-E4x
Occupation
Engineer
I gave up today on my special order. With a 10/31 ETA it’s just ridiculous. Found another Platinum Powerboost rolling onto a dealers lot in mid June and they took a deposit. ??
Same here, only it's an XLT 302a Chrome PB (ordered a 302a Sport, but eh, I don't mind the Chrome) and it was already on the lot. This one didn't have the 7.2kWh PPO or the work station, but it has a sunroof, rear slider, Co-Pilot 360 2.0 w/ connected Nav, and the trailer tow pack which were all options I didn't order. Still paid about what I was expecting for my ordered truck, got a 7 year platinum warranty, and got a great deal on my trade in too, so I'm happy with the outcome.

Good luck to everyone still waiting! Hopefully trucks will start moving through the summer.

And for anyone wondering, this truck was a late January build, so didn't jump anyone in line ;) Also has the rusty rear axle, which isn't a big deal to me, but will probably hit it with some rust reformer and fluid film this summer once it stops raining.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 20210528_153450

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
I have been looking myself but everything I have called about has already been sold. Definatly don't blame you though, I would be willing to bet there will be a lot of cancelations coming down the line, especially if Ford doesn't give some kind of compensation for the wait.

Sponsored

JP MAI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT, Lariat, Platinum
Same shit happened to me here with the dam 10/31 ETA. Did you lose your deposit on your special order when you are canceling the job? I'm hesitating about it now.

ddsag09

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Platinum Powerboost
My dealer never took a deposit towards the truck. I thought that was sketchy. I had bought a truck from them before though.

What’s crazy is looking at the VIN number for the truck I will hopefully end up buying…shows it was ordered in April, blended May 21, and it shipped May 22. My original order date was 1/25, now ETA of 10/31.

Qgreene

First Name
Quinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT PowerBoost
People from this build week that have been pushed out to 10/31 ETAs, could you post your VIN and Order Number please? I'm putting together some data to send up the chain at Ford. Can't promise it will result in anything, but I think it would be helpful if it gets to the right person. Thanks.

VIN: 1FTFW1CD8MFB67769
Order: G502

Hennessy

First Name
VV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum Powerboost
Just got a call from my sales guy and my truck just got the remaining chips installed and is now awaiting transit. The vehicle visibility report shows released.

Ordered 2/9/21
Built 4/28/21

Coincidentally my other truck i put a deposit on (dealer stock order that was built week of 5/17) which is fully loaded + max tow (my retail order didn't have max tow) is shipped and will arrive in two weeks.

EDIT: my ETA also shows 10/31/21

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Just got a call from my sales guy and my truck just got the remaining chips installed and is now awaiting transit. The vehicle visibility report shows released.

Ordered 2/9/21
Built 4/28/21

Coincidentally my other truck i put a deposit on (dealer stock order that was built week of 5/17) which is fully loaded + max tow (my retail order didn't have max tow) is shipped and will arrive in two weeks.

This seems to support the theory that trucks will be completed on a reverse order (first in, last out) basis. Seems like my end of March build will take a long, long time.

Sponsored

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse

Ordered 2/9/21
Built 4/28/21

This post gives me hope. I just really hate those youtubers had to ruin the Pioneer checks. I would love to be able to see if mine has changed. My stats are very similar to yours.

Do you have an update on Palsapp?

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

Ordered 2/9/21
Built 4/28/21

Woo-hoo congrats ?. First truck I have seen that was also built on the 28th being shipping.

Anyone know how many trucks are built on a specific day? I remember watching a good YouTube on the f150 build that had some good details. Maybe I will have to find one again and give it another watch.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
This post gives me hope. I just really hate those youtubers had to ruin the Pioneer checks. I would love to be able to see if mine has changed. My stats are very similar to yours.

Is that what happen to Pioneer, taken down by Ford? If only our sales folks did that job or heck, if ford made that readily available on our Fordpass app

Bocephus87

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F250, 2019 Ranger, 2021 F150 (Pending)

Yeah my dealer is useless and still won't report the visibility details. Now they're also telling me they can't give out loaners for another vehicle in the household with shifting issues.

Last edited:

Rudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 XLT 2.7

Ordered 2/9/21
Built 4/28/21

Coincidentally my other truck i put a deposit on (dealer stock order that was built week of 5/17) which is fully loaded + max tow (my retail order didn't have max tow) is shipped and will arrive in two
Sponsored