4/26 Build Week

NickIowa

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 PB
My ETA was today. I have been refreshing all of the tracking sites multiple times a day for a few weeks. Just refreshed and my new date is 8/28. This changes my summer plans also. Early on I was thinking that I would cancel and pick up something used. However with the used prices going up I feel like I am just stuck with my order.
Sponsored

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
My ETA was today. I have been refreshing all of the tracking sites multiple times a day for a few weeks. Just refreshed and my new date is 8/28. This changes my summer plans also. Early on I was thinking that I would cancel and pick up something used. However with the used prices going up I feel like I am just stuck with my order.
I have been looking as well at the used trucks around, and while they may not be exactly what I am looking for, I have found a few that seemed to be a decent deal. I am going to wait till I get back from vacation in July to make a final decision. But likely I will just find a used truck I can get a decent deal on to use for a year or two and reorder once the inventory is back on the lots and deals are ready to be made again.

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Here are a few Lariats that were built last week and are getting delivered to a dealer in Toronto this week:

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1ED0MFB72204
http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1E88MFB72194

Ordered in April...

How does that make sense? Mine was ordered in February, built April 30, similar specs and nothing...
I promise you, there is a department of bean counters at Ford that this makes perfect sense to. It's all about the bottom line and maximizing profits.

12walker12

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Here are a few Lariats that were built last week and are getting delivered to a dealer in Toronto this week:

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1ED0MFB72204
http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1E88MFB72194

Ordered in April...

How does that make sense? Mine was ordered in February, built April 30, similar specs and nothing...
MY dealership does the same thing with window stickers but they actually don't have the truck yet. I feel they are trying to have every truck sold before it comes on the lot.

Sponsored

12walker12

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
My trucks ETA is still at May 20th but no change or updates on anything. I feel they aren't updated much anymore. Just putting trucks on trains and hopefully it's yours

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
My trucks ETA is still at May 20th but no change or updates on anything. I feel they aren't updated much anymore. Just putting trucks on trains and hopefully it's yours
My ETA went from 7/30 to 8/28 today (original ETA was 4/8). Order date 12/10, build date 3/17. Hope the same thing doesn't happen to the rest of you guys in a few weeks.

Last edited:

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
I'm still sitting on a 5/17 eta.... I just want some or any kind of change.... Preferably THE call from the dealership.
Will go by there this weekend when in town, I haven't asked for any updates etc since the 7th... Know they probably won't / can't tell me anything I don't already know anyway.....???

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Well, like everyone else my ETA just went from 5/29 to 8/28...shit.

I'll start looking on lots in the meantime, while I wait and see which one comes first. The deal I got on my order was below msrp, but wasn't all that great.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
Well, like everyone else my ETA just went from 5/29 to 8/28...shit.

I'll start looking on lots in the meantime, while I wait and see which one comes first. The deal I got on my order was below msrp, but wasn't all that great.
That sucks man.... I found similar builds by looking far and wide on Ford inventory search tool and expanding it to 500 in the URL... If/when I get pushed that far out I might have to balls up and fly somewhere to get one.

Sponsored

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
That sucks man.... I found similar builds by looking far and wide on Ford inventory search tool and expanding it to 500 in the URL... If/when I get pushed that far out I might have to balls up and fly somewhere to get one.
Probably what I'm going to have to do if they won't do a swap or something

Reactions: Ron

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Looks like I'm officially in the 8/28 club. Ford moved me from 5/24. A glimmer of hope is PALSAPP has a freight bill number with status: Pending

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Shall we create an 8/28 club thread or is there 1 already?

CaptainHook

First Name
Peezer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MGA
I'm in the same situation. My new RV is ready for pick up at the dealership and I don't have a truck to tow it... My ETA End Date was pushed today from Jul 29 to Aug 28.
I'm shocked! ?
Same here. And I already PURCHASED the trailer that the dealer is now storing for me.
F150 Lariat 4x4 ordered 2/4, blend 3/16, delivery eta 4/15, no updates whatsoever. Radio SILENCE.

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
My ETA got pushed back yet again. 8/28 now. I'm locked into a 5k discount and wont cancel my order. 2022's will experience the same waiting situation if estimates have it right and this chip issue will drag on into the middle of next year, and that's without any discounts or incentives i believe.
Sponsored