First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
Is there anything Ford policywise etc keeping my dealer / sales/ ordering mgr from emailing a screenshot of the "Oasis Vehicle Visibility report" (is that what I should ask for)? They seem to want to tell me the most current status from it but the next time I ask, I now want the full picture... to see... Myself....
Have Seen sooo many folks asking and getting help tracking on various forums but I don't want to add to load if I can avoid it.
Matter of fact there is. I dont think it's a big deal. My dealer agrees with me and texts me a picture of his screen whenever i want a update. Pioneer at the other forum published thousands of those, before he stopped tracking for others. Maybe Ford stopped him, no clue. I can see why some dealers would hesitate giving out actual pictures. And yes, just ask for him to track it in vehicle visibility and text you a pic of it. He may or may not do it....BUT, they should at least track it and tell you what it says!

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week full history
Sponsored

Last edited:

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
5 more trucks on their way to my dealer.
3 stock
2 retail
All built in May
This is so ridiculous
It's clear that trucks without discounts are the ones that are shipping.
EXTREME CORPORATE GREED!

1621954372809.png
I actually sent a note voicing my displeasure this morning with the May builds showing up on the dealers lot that are stock. I am not sure if the dealership has much say in what is being shipped but atleast they can pass on to Ford, that their customers are getting pissed in the current approach to what they consider priorities. I'm sure the dealers don't mind having stock in order to sell at or over msrp, but they also need to take care of the customers waiting on delivery.

mathieu424

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021
This is very frustrating, I ordered in september thinking that I would get it fast, big mistake!
In march I tought about reordering with the 5k discount they still had but my build week of April 26th appeared, big mistake again!

I am now stuck with my ETA of May 18th and build day of April 27th, I don't understand why at least they cannot give adequate information to dealer on when those unit will get completed.

Sponsored

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
When is the shutdown for Dearborn supposed to happen, next week? I'll be curious to see how many of our April builds start to ship after that with them supposedly doing third party installments for the missing parts.
We've all been mad for so long I don't know what the next emotion to move to is lol.

mathieu424

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021
There is no doubt in my mind that Ford had all of the parts needed to complete our April builds but chose to save them for the non discounted May builds.
I don't think so, here in canada there was 5k rebates on order in march and the build from May are mostly order from march, I think they thought it would be faster that way but that are now screwed with 30k+ F150 parked and they don't know how to complete them.

Keylargo86

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
When is the shutdown for Dearborn supposed to happen, next week? I'll be curious to see how many of our April builds start to ship after that with them supposedly doing third party installments for the missing parts.
We've all been mad for so long I don't know what the next emotion to move to is lol.
I believe the production halt starts next week and goes for 2 weeks from what I read. I really wonder whether they will work on finishing our trucks during the shut down. It would be nice if they would devote their chip allocation during those weeks to the backlog and once that's finished they can restart production. Storing so many trucks has to be costing a lot of money so you would think finishing and shipping those trucks would be a priority. Let's just hope they aren't shutting down because they have zero chips. If they re-start production next month and start sending out finished trucks off the production line again while keeping ours sidelined, I will not be a happy camper.

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
According to this article the Dearborn facility was shutdown last week and this week. So here's hoping they start to work on our trucks next week instead of starting new ones.

Bocephus87

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F250, 2019 Ranger, 2021 F150 (Pending)
Spoke to the dealership yesterday and they stressed they were still expecting delivery today (5/25) as stated on my Tracker page. They still wouldn't supply any info from the Visibility Report that I requested. No word from dealer and as I expected the ETA moved to 8/28 just a few minutes ago.

Going in I figured late July at earliest, but really expected the dealer to be a bit more open with information. I only checked in on the status once in the last 10 days as we approached the ETA date. Was more curious if the truck was held up at Body Shop or made it back to the plant. Life goes on lol.

Sponsored

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Spoke to the dealership yesterday and they stressed they were still expecting delivery today (5/25) as stated on my Tracker page. They still wouldn't supply any info from the Visibility Report that I requested. No word from dealer and as I expected the ETA moved to 8/28 just a few minutes ago.

Going in I figured late July at earliest, but really expected the dealer to be a bit more open with information. I only checked in on the status once in the last 10 days as we approached the ETA date. Was more curious if the truck was held up at Body Shop or made it back to the plant. Life goes on lol.
sorry to hear this but I am expecting mine to do the same on 5/30. I keep checking this thread hoping someone starts up with truck delivered from our week.

Bocephus87

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F250, 2019 Ranger, 2021 F150 (Pending)
sorry to hear this but I am expecting mine to do the same on 5/30. I keep checking this thread hoping someone starts up with truck delivered from our week.
It is what it is, but yours could still pop up. Wouldn't be the first one to do so without warning.

minirx7

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Sport 502A Screw Max Tow 3.5L
Well i am calling up my RV Dealer to disucss my options as i cannot pick up my new 2021 Jayco because i have no truck. It took almost 4 months for the RV to be built but with no truck i dont think it makes sense to keep the RV and i am sure they can dump it really fast at the early start of the season, as i dont want to start the RV season in September espeically when it is brand new which is bound to have problems in the beginning.

Ordered Jan 3rd, blend April 27th, ETA - May 10th, Window sticker is still up. If i get rid of the RV, i dont need this truck at all (espeically because i added way more in the price for things i wouldnt need like Max Tow, 3.5L V6, Tow mirrors and Power Gen), so hopefully i can get my deposit back for my RV and my F150.

Will give it another 2 more weeks then i am OUT.

bgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well i am calling up my RV Dealer to disucss my options as i cannot pick up my new 2021 Jayco because i have no truck. It took almost 4 months for the RV to be built but with no truck i dont think it makes sense to keep the RV and i am sure they can dump it really fast at the early start of the season, as i dont want to start the RV season in September espeically when it is brand new which is bound to have problems in the beginning.

Ordered Jan 3rd, blend April 27th, ETA - May 10th, Window sticker is still up. If i get rid of the RV, i dont need this truck at all (espeically because i added way more in the price for things i wouldnt need like Max Tow, 3.5L V6, Tow mirrors and Power Gen), so hopefully i can get my deposit back for my RV and my F150.

Will give it another 2 more weeks then i am OUT.
I'm in the same situation. My new RV is ready for pick up at the dealership and I don't have a truck to tow it... My ETA End Date was pushed today from Jul 29 to Aug 28.
I'm shocked! ?

minirx7

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Sport 502A Screw Max Tow 3.5L
According to this article the Dearborn facility was shutdown last week and this week. So here's hoping they start to work on our trucks next week instead of starting new ones.
It would make sense as i have seen no adiitonal info on my END ETA of MAY10th. but other articles are sayign last week of may, 1st week of june.
Sponsored