4/26 Build Week

CaptainHook

First Name
Peezer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MGA
Well there is major implications if this truck gets delayed to August for me. It means i will need to cancel the order and then cancel my RV that has already been built and waiting at the dealer. I am sure the RV dealer wont mind since RV's are selling like hot cakes.

I have a down on teh cybertruck and i am excited to see the lightning, so might put a down payment on that tomorrow. Dont really need a truck/car at the moment, and the purchase was ONLY for the RV.... so its kinda saving me money! Lol!.. very disappointing as i wanted to RV this year so badly !!
In the same boat! Have a brand new Airstream waiting at dealer, no tow vehicle. A summer of family plans about to go poof. Note: this has been our retirement dream for years, our purchases had absolutely nothing to do with pandemic panic. BTW Salesman says right now F150 orders and retail are going for several thousand OVER MSRP.

What to do? Cancel everything and restart the dream in a couple of years? Wait it out and pretend we are still on lockdown? Find something used? Demand a courtesy vehicle? Wouldn't the dealer just laugh at me??? I know these are first-world problems, but at any rate, it sucks to be stuck.

Lariat 4X4
3.5L Ecoboost, tow pkg, chrome, mid 501A
Ordered 2/4/21 (more like 2/2, Groundhog's day)
Blend 3/15/21
So-called tracker says delivery 4/15/21 - geez, I mean...that has come and gone
Window sticker disappeared from tracker, but dealer has it up on their site
??????
Sponsored

NickIowa

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 PB
My ETA is tomorrow. After reading all of these posts I did not think it would be here however I did have some hope. I have been checking the ford tracker multiple times a day. (sad I know) However as of now the tracker has no record of my VIN. I know the tracker is all jacked up but this does not look like a good sign.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
My ETA is tomorrow. After reading all of these posts I did not think it would be here however I did have some hope. I have been checking the ford tracker multiple times a day. (sad I know) However as of now the tracker has no record of my VIN. I know the tracker is all jacked up but this does not look like a good sign.
Have you checked some of the other tracking options?
The one on this forum..., Ford.com...., https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details ....., https://palsapp.com/ ....., ?

NickIowa

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 PB
I just checked that link and it still shows ETA of tomorrow 5/25. I have been checking the palsapp daily as well. Palsapp just shows pending, same thing it has shown for weeks.

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Is Palsapp and Cassens the only two trucking delivery companies we can track on?

I don't see anything on either site for mine but also in looking at F-150's on the dealer lot I found one without any tracking on either site as well. Almost as if there is a 3rd trucking company being used that I don't know about.

Reactions: Ron

Sponsored

Keylargo86

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
That has happened to me several times with this tracker showing my VIN as unavailable. However, it's only been temporary each time and it's come back by the next day.

But who knows anymore. If Ford would actually communicate a little better (or at all), perhaps it would appease some of the frustration for those of us who are seeing similar orders placed weeks to months after ours ship out and be delivered. We all understand there is a chip shortage. Instead of going silent on the issue with all of us that are affected, why don't they come forward and tell us what their plan is for finishing up these unfinished trucks.

And although this is a global issue, we do have a right to be dissatisfied with their handling of it because in my opinion they are failing in the areas that they can control such as communication and customer service. It just comes across as careless.

My dealer told me 8-12 weeks when I placed my order. I am beyond that timeframe now and I have no eta. I'm just trying not to think about it because the lack of information is making me very frustrated.

NickIowa

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 PB
I agree that communication is very poor. It would help me out a lot just having some information and not being left in the dark. Even if the communication is not what I want to hear.

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I just checked that link and it still shows ETA of tomorrow 5/25. I have been checking the palsapp daily as well. Palsapp just shows pending, same thing it has shown for weeks.
All you can do is just ask your dealer tomorrow. The trackers don't seem to be particularly reliable. Hope you get it!

Bocephus87

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F250, 2019 Ranger, 2021 F150 (Pending)
My ETA is tomorrow too buy I'm still "In-Production" Time will only tell at this point as my dealer has only laughed when I asked them about the Vehicle Visbility Report. I'm still sticking to July-August delivery as I told myself in March.

Hennessy

First Name
VV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum Powerboost
welp my ETA of today 5/24/2021 is still active, but no truck. figured so!

Sponsored

NickIowa

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 PB
The ETA says dealer delivery. So for a regular year with out all of our current shortages does that mean that it would be available to the customer a day or two after the ETA?

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
The ETA says dealer delivery. So for a regular year with out all of our current shortages does that mean that it would be available to the customer a day or two after the ETA?
My dealer said it would be available for me to pick up about 2 days after they receive it.

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Heard from my salesman today after asking him for a visibility report and he said that the bed liner is done and it's "ready to go" other than waiting on a semiconductor.

I had a 4/30 build date. Ford tracker still says 5/29 delivery for one reason or another. Fully expecting it to swap to August like the rest of y'all any day now.

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
I texted my dealer today to see if the “June 22nd” date was still what they were seeing and the response was:

“Ford is no longer giving dealers an ETA on orders”.

That doesn’t sound good....

bryantbus

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
95 Mustang Cobra, 16 Flex Lmt, 17 Taurus Lmt
My ETA was last Fri, 5/21, and had still not updated on tracker/JSON from Ford. I contacted dealer on Fri and they state truck is built just waiting on semiconductor as well. They think, from where I don’t know, that I should get it in July.
Sponsored