4/26 Build Week

ddsag09

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Platinum Powerboost
When was your truck produced? On the 28th or later?
Blend date on the sticker is 4/28. Dealer told me before that it was already built and waiting on the chip. I think public Fords tracker is not accurate at all in this situation. I’m considering bailing. I don’t really want a $70k+ truck that’s sat for months in a parking lot and assembled by a contractor either.

mathieu424

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021
Mine still is saying may 20th eta and I had a blend date of April 27th
Mine was built April 27th and still eta of may 18th, I'm sure I won't get it soon. All March trucks are still waiting in dearborn but trucks from may are already at the dealership. They are f*** laughingl at us with these delays... I ordered and sold my old truck in september, I put pressure on my dealer to remove options I didn't need and when I finally got a build date of April 27th, I was 1 week to soon to be in the right month.

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
I feel like the build week of 4/26 is going to be worst of the bunch. It seems like more and more May builds are shipping. It seems like the cut off line for not getting chips was the last week in April(Our week).

I get the feeling we are at the back of the line for parts :mad:

Sponsored

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
I feel like the build week of 4/26 is going to be worst of the bunch. It seems like more and more May builds are shipping. It seems like the cut off line for not getting chips was the last week in April(Our week).

Don't forget about those of us in the 4/19 build week, I haven't seen any of those shipped or delivered

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well, blend date 4/28 and I just joined the eta club of 8/20. This after the salesman last week saying delivery was due before end of this week. Will go to the dealership tomorrow to see if they can she some light and what my options are of that is a real delivery date. I hate the idea of taking possession of it when it would be so close to the 2022 release but I'm think I'm kind of stuck.

First off I traded in a vehicle already as part of the deal, couldn't turn down the offer. With the trade-in there was additional tax savings of about $4k??

Secondly, we got a little over $10k off msrp. I don't believe for one second there will be any deals on the 2022 like we were seeing earlier this year.

I did find a green window sticker that is on the lot for sale, same build as mine except its missing 2kw power and max tow. This situation sucks. 3 camping trips planned and now only a Chevy cruze in the driveway.?

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150

If you think about how they most likely filled up the lots, you in theory should be front of the line for chips. I’m assuming they will pull vehicles in reverse order to complete trucks. I only say this based on the pictures I’ve seen online of these holding lots. Trucks parked back to back, seems only logical that they would go reverse order to make it “easy”. Guess that means my 3/20 build is doomed for after August.

AccentedWanderer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 5.5. 2018 Audi Q5
Hi all, here is an update on my truck (Accented Wanderer)

I picked it up today and it was indeed a beauty to behold.

It was not the VIN that I was tracking the entire time - though it does not make a difference. Both truck are exact same spec, submitted exact same time, exact same built and arrived at the same time (confirmed). Second truck was already reserved by a gentleman by the time I picked mine up, which only took ONE single day for that truck to sell. It was 68k MSRP.The VIN was exactly the same except mine end with 14 and the other one end with 15.

My dealer took my X-plan and took about 10% off. I paid full upfront and I added all the protection I can plus extra coating. Ultimately paid few hundreds shy of original MSRP with tax included. I had all the rebate from March still available to me because it was locked in by dealer. I was fortunate to have this delivered to me. It was a good day.

=======

The truck has no rust on the diff case or axle. It did had rust on the universal joint, but I did not care anyway. With X-plan, I paid about 62k for a fully loaded Ecoboost lariat. I was just happy that it is here so didnt care abt the few hundred bucks. Not really worth my time anymore since it was a dreadful and stressful process.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week IMG_7373(1).JPG

Here she stands.

===

Underbody photos

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week IMG_7366(2)

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week IMG_7365(2)

AccentedWanderer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 5.5. 2018 Audi Q5
Did you get your truck ? Is it the one built on april 30th or the other order the dealer made ?
Hi! Please see my latest replu

It is not the same truck though it pretty much is the same truck tbh.

The dealer ordered twice yes, he gave me the VIN ended with 15. My truck was the one ended with 14. Though both were exactly the same and arrived the same time so it did not matter to me anyway. I tracked the 15 ending VIN all the time and it still says "in production" right now.

Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hi all, here is an update on my truck (Accented Wanderer)

I picked it up today and it was indeed a beauty to behold.

It was not the VIN that I was tracking the entire time - though it does not make a difference. Both truck are exact same spec, submitted exact same time, exact same built and arrived at the same time (confirmed). Second truck was already reserved by a gentleman by the time I picked mine up, which only took ONE single day for that truck to sell. It was 68k MSRP.The VIN was exactly the same except mine end with 14 and the other one end with 15.

My dealer took my X-plan and took about 10% off. I paid full upfront and I added all the protection I can plus extra coating. Ultimately paid few hundreds shy of original MSRP with tax included. I had all the rebate from March still available to me because it was locked in by dealer. I was fortunate to have this delivered to me. It was a good day.

=======

The truck has no rust on the diff case or axle. It did had rust on the universal joint, but I did not care anyway. With X-plan, I paid about 62k for a fully loaded Ecoboost lariat. I was just happy that it is here so didnt care abt the few hundred bucks. Not really worth my time anymore since it was a dreadful and stressful process.

IMG_7373(1).JPG

Here she stands.

===

Underbody photos

IMG_7366(2).jpg

IMG_7365(2).jpg
Congratulations on the beauty.

Out of curiosity, when you were tracking, did your name show up on the one you were tracking? That sounds like a strange scenario.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Well, blend date 4/28 and I just joined the eta club of 8/20. This after the salesman last week saying delivery was due before end of this week. Will go to the dealership tomorrow to see if they can she some light and what my options are of that is a real delivery date. I hate the idea of taking possession of it when it would be so close to the 2022 release but I'm think I'm kind of stuck.

First off I traded in a vehicle already as part of the deal, couldn't turn down the offer. With the trade-in there was additional tax savings of about $4k??

Secondly, we got a little over $10k off msrp. I don't believe for one second there will be any deals on the 2022 like we were seeing earlier this year.

I did find a green window sticker that is on the lot for sale, same build as mine except its missing 2kw power and max tow. This situation sucks. 3 camping trips planned and now only a Chevy cruze in the driveway.?
Sorry to hear Chris. I was pulling for you getting your truck sooner rather than later. I'm still holding at 5/23 but expect it to change soon.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
On a positive note, going to be a lot of low KM/Miles on the 2021 F150 in a few years, good for resale right ? ?. Don't know whether to laugh or cry, may just pour myself a glass of rye. ? Cheers to all. Will let everyone know what I find out from the dealer tomorrow.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week Screenshot_20210518-222401_Brave

mathieu424

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021
My name showed up for the VIN that i tracked (ended with 15) and it was indeed my name.

I assume the one ended with 14 would be the same case. And again, the 14 is the one i picked up.
Can you check the window sticker of the one you got, does it have a blend date of April 29th?

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150

I have a March 30 build that's still in production. Jan 25 order.
Sponsored