Sponsored

4/26 Build Week

AccentedWanderer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 5.5. 2018 Audi Q5
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1621294386122

For anyone who is curious, this is my sticker screenshot.

For those who only saw this reply - I am late april built and I got my truck shipped to dealer today. See above for my original post.
Sponsored

ccwhaler

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Lariat. 2021 Lariat Hybrid
4/26 gang, I found out from a Ford employee that DTP will only be shutdown for 1 week of maintenance starting on May 24th rather than the two weeks others have read about in articles. Additionally, he stated that a third party has been contracted to finish the cars that are waiting on chips. Ford hasn't approved OT for the union workers to work on those trucks. Lastly, he also said that he could confirm that all trucks built in the last two weeks have been shipped out. I got this from a Ford Employee in the Blue Oval Forum.
not sure about that being true if shipping tracker still says pending as of today. Fingers crossed my estimated date is April 29, but not showing out of production.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 8056784E-E166-4C44-AC3D-7D8BBCE29D0A

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Hi all, AccentedWanderer here.
Pioneer gave me an update on 05/09 before he decided to take a brake. Here is the screenshot he provided.
7b73c37ad_fbb2c506a7da75a342b9afd83d18a68469026df0.png

Now - long story short. My truck came in today.

I ordered on 03/01. Received VIN by asking dealer on 03/11. Was told initial built date was 04/05 but was pushed back to 04/26.
Truck Blend Date was 04/30. The factory is Dearborn, MI. Official Ford online tracker only changed status after 04/22 to 'in production' and still is today (05/17).
As you can see, on 05/09, no update on shipping and 'released' on this screenshot. My official tracker has an ETA of 05/25 and was never changed.

Today is 05/17, my salesman texted me and said the truck is here. I have seen the photo he sent. I will go pick it up tomorrow. Tracker still says 'in production'. No update on PALSAPP yesterday nor today. my vehicle vin is 1FTFW1E89MFB47515.

My truck is a F-150 SuperCrew 5.5ft, Carbonized Grey Lariat 502A.Ecoboost 3.5 with trailer package and sports package and FX4 (no max tow). I have power tailgate, 360 camera, BO unelased, Moonroof, 2kw ProPower, 36 Gallon Tank. Pretty much fully loaded Lariat. No bedliner nor wheel well liners. No Touneau Cover.

I personally think that like everyone said, Ford is a mess. They are most definitely focusing on retail order, or else no way my vehicle would come in on time. I have priority number of 19 so this is definitely not an issue. I will guess that it is up to your individual dealer allocation that might cause difference in production and shipping time. Again, PALSAPP is not working for me - I think you should not count on it since it is inconsistent - some people have it working and see update on PALSAPP before dealer arrival but this is not me. 05/25 eta was accurate for me and it actually arrived 8 days earlier. So for those who still have it, keep your hopes up!

I hope this information can be helpful for some of you tracking down you truck. I have been here for about 15 days, it's been fun.
I have a blend date of 4/29. There's a lot of people that the ford tracker and palsapp are not accurate. Ford is truly a mess right now. I have an ETA of 5/21 and my last status update was "in production" just like yours. Hopefully the same thing that happened to you will happen to me. One can hope lol

Last edited:

ddsag09

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Platinum Powerboost
F150 Platinum Powerboost SQ ordered 1/28. Blend date of 4/28. Ford customer tracking says 6/1, dealership saying 6/6 yet hasn't released or shipped. This has been a pretty frustrating process. Hoping it'll ship out this week.

Sponsored

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
What gets my goat is that the sales rep ordered the factory spray in liner after we explicitly decided to do it aftermarket for a more thorough job. Called her within a week of signing the deal to confirm the lineX install because I didn’t see it delineated in the paperwork. She said sorry but could not change it. they instead, agreed to touch it up to the LineX standard out of pocket for them. In hindsight, they could have dug deeper. Hope that is not what is holding up my build
Funny the same thing happened to me, as well. I asked them to remove the liner, which they confirm they did. I later check the window sticker and there’s the liner. Now I’m stuck waiting.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
Well my ETA was today.. nothing new yet. But at least it hasn't been pushed back I guess.
Congratulations ?? AccentedWanderer. Maybe there's hope yet on my April 26 build truck to show up a few days late...
I just wish something would change... I can't stand seeing the same trackers etc for weeks on end.

12walker12

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Does anyone know if I have a freight number in Concord Ont Canada. Does that mean my truck has shipped. It is supposed to be trained in to ontario from deerborn
Build date 4/27
Still says in production.
Window sticker has updated every Sunday. May 2 may 9 may 16.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week SmartSelect_20210517-221746_Samsung Internet

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Does anyone know if I have a freight number in Concord Ont Canada. Does that mean my truck has shipped. It is supposed to be trained in to ontario from deerborn
Build date 4/27

SmartSelect_20210517-221746_Samsung Internet.jpg
Unfortunately the freight bill, as well as the pending status are created as soon as your VIN is released. You really can't get any information from that.

CarolynStride

First Name
Carolyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt 4x2
Occupation
Retired?
Got my dealer today. He said my truck was waiting on a semiconductor. Ugh. He also said he heard a rumor that they would start shipping trucks waiting to dealers and let the dealers install the chip when available. If true, that would avoid a traffic jam trying to ship everything when big batches of chips arrive.

Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Build date 4/27

SmartSelect_20210517-221746_Samsung Internet.jpg
I wouldn't really trust palsapp at this point. I have been checking trucks in around and palsapp shows pending buy truck already shipped and the tracker still shows a truck is in production but physically on the lot. Contact your dealer for what maybe a little more accurate.

My build date was 4/28 and supposed to be delivered this week via rail to Toronto depot before being transported east to the dealership. If I don't hear anything by Wednesday I will give them a call for an update. Still hopeful.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Got my dealer today. He said my truck was waiting on a semiconductor. Ugh. He also said he heard a rumor that they would start shipping trucks waiting to dealers and let the dealers install the chip when available. If true, that would avoid a traffic jam trying to ship everything when big batches of chips arrive.
Sounds like a logistics nightmare.
If my truck shows up and just sits on the lot, I'm filing for visitation rights.?
Wonder of the dealer would flatbed the truck over to get the spray in liner done then off to the accessory shop to have the truck cap installed. Might as well get them to stop off at Krown to get the rust proofing done as well.?‍♂

minirx7

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Sport 502A Screw Max Tow 3.5L
Well my ETA was today.. nothing new yet. But at least it hasn't been pushed back I guess.
Congratulations ?? AccentedWanderer. Maybe there's hope yet on my April 26 build truck to show up a few days late...
I just wish something would change... I can't stand seeing the same trackers etc for weeks on end.
My ETA was May 10th. No changes anywhere on the tracker but my window sticker is still active.

No idea now, this is 7 days PAST the ETA so not sure what that means.

AccentedWanderer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I wish you luck. It might just be a surprise like mine.

I was very stressed about this truck - I planned few fabrication during summer and a big trip afterward. I browsed a long time without able to find enough useful information for myself. I typed the long text for everyone to see and use it as a reference to see where they stand in this waiting game.

AccentedWanderer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Funny the same thing happened to me, as well. I asked them to remove the liner, which they confirm they did. I later check the window sticker and there’s the liner. Now I’m stuck waiting.
It is definitely not the liner. I can confirm during my browsing period few days back I have seen people with similar built to me (and ordered merely a week later than mine) had gotten their truck.

I think Pioneer also proved that liners are done extremely quickly because i saw on the vehicle visibility report that the vehicle was released right away after liner - which only took a day for that case. You can dig around pg 704 - 711 on that post to confirm
Sponsored