4/26 Build Week

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I was checking daily but it was late when I logged on that night. The Ford tracker checkboxes didn't fill in until it was delivered, but the forum tracker showed " Awaiting Shipment" and still does.
1620701557666.png

So ford tracker still shows in production?
Sponsored

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
I was checking daily but it was late when I logged on that night. The Ford tracker checkboxes didn't fill in until it was delivered, but the forum tracker showed " Awaiting Shipment" and still does.
1620701557666.png
Ahhh... So your forum tracker did already have awaiting ship? Then I'm probably not going to be quite so lucky... I'm In production on both trackers and pending on palsapp...
When did your forum tracker change to awaiting shipping?

jgrant1701

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250 Lariat, 2021 F150 Platinum (ordered)
Ford tracking showed In Production until today, it now shows delivered. It had the ETA dates on there but never advanced until delivery. I didn't find Palsapp until this weekend and it was accurate.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
Ford tracking showed In Production until today, it now shows delivered. It had the ETA dates on there but never advanced until delivery. I didn't find Palsapp until this weekend and it was accurate.
When did your forum tracker change to start showing Awaiting shipping?

jgrant1701

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250 Lariat, 2021 F150 Platinum (ordered)
When did your forum tracker change to start showing Awaiting shipping?
Early last week, I would say a few days after the 5/1 build date. Earlier in the thread, someone posted a link to another tracker that was raw data and it showed my release date was 5/2. Palsapp showed shipped on 5/7. I really want to know how Ford has so many different systems that only sort of talk to each other.

Sponsored

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
It really seems like if your truck doesn't ship within a few days of being "in production", it's being held for chips and you will presumably end up in the back of the line to have it installed....

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
I
It really seems like if your truck doesn't ship within a few days of being "in production", it's being held for chips and you will presumably end up in the back of the line to have it installed....
think you are correct on this assumption. There also doesn’t seem to be any correlation to trims either, mine is a Platinum and in the same status and saw someone on another post with a limited with same as well.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
What's the deal with Florida dealers?

Seems like the most consistent dealer horror stories come out of Florida.

And yes, I've seen some rave reviews as well but damn!
Dealing with contractors or anyone in business here in Orlando can be a headache. No communication, and often times I ended up feeling like I'm inconveniencing businesses with my business and time. I lean heavily on the Nextdoor app and Thumbtack for recommendations. MY dealer's reviews were among the best in my area.

Keylargo86

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Hello everyone. It's nice to be in the company of other likeminded individuals in these forums. My wife is growing tired of hearing me talk about my truck all the time. I ordered my XLT Powerboost 5.5', 302a on March 13. Production date of April 30. I finally caved and asked for an update last week, before those services were indefinitely paused (rightfully so) on the other forum. My truck was sent offsite on May 3 and currently shows "in production" with a ETA delivery date of May 30.

Dealer is vague on info but says unlikely the truck will show up on the 30th. Since it's offsite, it's probably sitting in a lot waiting on chips, or possibly the spray in liner? Who knows. I think that is the one thing above all that makes this entire process so nail wrenching. The lack of information, updates, and any consistency make me feel even more impatient. It sure would be nice to at least get some accurate updates from Ford or the dealer every once in a while.

I hope all of us in this build week, and other build weeks see our trucks as soon as possible. Good luck to everyone.
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1620739027150

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Dealing with contractors or anyone in business here in Orlando can be a headache. No communication, and often times I ended up feeling like I'm inconveniencing businesses with my business and time. I lean heavily on the Nextdoor app and Thumbtack for recommendations. MY dealer's reviews were among the best in my area.
I don't doubt that what you're saying is true, you live there.

But every time I've visited Florida I've always been impressed with the service I get from businesses in general.

But I've never bought a new car or hired someone to remodel my kitchen either.

Sponsored

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
Hello everyone. It's nice to be in the company of other likeminded individuals in these forums. My wife is growing tired of hearing me talk about my truck all the time. I ordered my XLT Powerboost 5.5', 302a on March 13. Production date of April 30. I finally caved and asked for an update last week, before those services were indefinitely paused (rightfully so) on the other forum. My truck was sent offsite on May 3 and currently shows "in production" with a ETA delivery date of May 30.

Dealer is vague on info but says unlikely the truck will show up on the 30th. Since it's offsite, it's probably sitting in a lot waiting on chips, or possibly the spray in liner? Who knows. I think that is the one thing above all that makes this entire process so nail wrenching. The lack of information, updates, and any consistency make me feel even more impatient. It sure would be nice to at least get some accurate updates from Ford or the dealer every once in a while.

I hope all of us in this build week, and other build weeks see our trucks as soon as possible. Good luck to everyone.
1620739027150.png
It's not in storage some place just yet. It's gone to a outfitter/body company to have something done to it, like box-liner spray....and will come back.

bgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I have a Jan 25 order, March 30 build from Dearborn waiting for a chip, dealer says it could be until July or August before it gets finalized, and trucks ordered a week before mine got produced are being shipped. This is absolutely infuriating. It's a 75k CAD Lariat.
Same here. Jan 26 order, Apr 2 build. ETA End Date - Jul 29 :cry:

Keylargo86

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
It's not in storage some place just yet. It's gone to a outfitter/body company to have something done to it, like box-liner spray....and will come back.
Ahh, thank you for clarifying that. I hastily assumed "sent offsite" meant storage waiting for parts, aka semi-conductor chips. Guess it may simply be waiting on the spray in liner. Perhaps storage in a lot will come next, or if I am extremely lucky, maybe it will be completed and ship out.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

1620739027150.png
? Glad my family is not the only ones suffering through this. My daily, "is our truck here yet" seems to be getting to them and now they beat me to the question each morning. ?

The painful part of this for us is that we traded in our one vehicle on the spot and thought we could survive with only 1 vehicle for the 8 to 18 weeks we were told before the truck would arrive. We are in week 10 right now and ended up borrowing an Explorer from a family member that has a few extra vehicles. ?

Neel

First Name
Neel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Occupation
Business owner

1620739027150.png
Hi

Where did you get this info? I saw a video of someone using this site but cant seem to find it?

Thanks
Sponsored