4/26 Build Week

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Tints in Florida are a MUST. I have to get those. Haha. I'm thinking about PPF too.
I agree on the Tint thats usually the first thing I have done. I think I am going to have the moonroof done as well this time, I just had the side windows done on the wife's 2018 expedition but if the moonroof makes that much difference I may take it back to have it done on it as well.
Sponsored

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Get the guards from weather tech. I'd also get weather mats

I'm thinking about leveling my truck too, but I want to see how bad the nose dive is first. What size tires/wheels do you plan to run?

I may purchase the bedliner mat from weather tech until Line-x gets back up and running.
I was planning on getting 275/70/18 Toyo Open Country AT3 on the stock wheels. I know a lot of folks go wider, but I like the look. Overall diameter is 33.4" on tire rack.

Last edited:

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Yea I think folks are getting less patient as the Summer approaches. You aren't left with many choices in this market. Most lots here in Orlando are almost empty. I reached out to my dealer for a secondary status update. I'll let you guys know how that goes. @Imagine XLS any status change for you?

Pioneer74 is no longer checking statuses, so we'll all need to lean on our dealers and MAKE THEM WORK! Even with as busy as Pioneer74 was, he said it took him about 2 minutes per update request. Our dealers can surely do that for us.
Nothing changed for my status, AWAITING SHIPMENT, PENDING...

But I reviewed my dealer's new inventory F150s, found something interesting.

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
There are 4 F150 in stock on their website.
I can open one window sticker, because it's VIN is so closed to mine, though it is a EB, mine is PB.
I track this VIN on FORUM TRAKER and PALSAPP:
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week MFBS202 PALSAPP

Palsapp shows it is Pending...I will go to check if it is on my dealer's parking lot.
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week MFBS202 TRACKER

Here it does have a ship date, Primary Status is IN TRANSIT. Produced on 2021-05-01

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
There are 4 F150 in stock on their website.
I can open one window sticker, because it's VIN is so closed to mine, though it is a EB, mine is PB.
I track this VIN on FORUM TRAKER and PALSAPP:
MFBS202 PALSAPP.png

Palsapp shows it is Pending...I will go to check if it is on my dealer's parking lot.
MFBS202 TRACKER.png

Here it does have a ship date, Primary Status is IN TRANSIT. Produced on 2021-05-01
Hmm. What's your ETA window?

I agree on the Tint thats usually the first thing I have done. I think I am going to have the moonroof done as well this time, I just had the side windows done on the wife's 2018 expedition but if the moonroof makes that much difference I may take it back to have it done on it as well.
I got a quote of $500 for tints. I asked about the moonroof, and I think they add a clear film just to protect against the ?'s rays. With everything in shortage watch tints go out of stock; especially with the Summer approaching. Lol.
I was planning on getting 275/70/18 Toyo Open Country AT3 on the stock wheels. I know a lot of folks go wider, but I like the look. Overall diameter is 33.4" on tire rack.
I just canceled my order for the same tires and a set of Mazzi Profile 367s. I felt uncomfortable buying tires and rims without seeing them in person. I figure I knockout the wheel and tires down the road. Wheel options are limited (yet another shortage).

Awesome ideas, guys. It's been 5 hours since I've reached out to my dealer for the secondary status update, and I still don't have a response. If I don't get a response by the morning, I'm going to have pull up!!

Edit: he just told me that the guys that do the orders aren't in today. He's a sales manager, so I don't know why he can't access the information.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jgrant1701

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250 Lariat, 2021 F150 Platinum (ordered)
Yea you Michigan folks don't need a lot of time to get your trucks delivered to you. Did you status just change at 1200 am UTC (8PM EST)?

Gang, once again this shows that trucks for our build week coming out of Dearborn are getting chips.
I don't know when the status changed, but I got a call this afternoon that my truck arrived at the dealer today. Good luck to everyone waiting. They did complete and deliver some trucks from our build week.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
I don't know when the status changed, but I got a call this afternoon that my truck arrived at the dealer today. Good luck to everyone waiting. They did complete and deliver some trucks from our build week.
That's awesome! Congratulations... Can I ask a couple of questions, your build date, any accessories like wheel well liners, bed liner work surface? Did it ever show up as on the move on the trackers or palsapp? Or just showed up at dealership and still showing In-Production?

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Hmm. What's your ETA window?

I got a quote of $500 for tints. I asked about the moonroof, and I think they add a clear film just to protect against the ?'s rays. With everything in shortage watch tints go out of stock; especially with the Summer approaching. Lol.

I just canceled my order for the same tires and a set of Mazzi Profile 367s. I felt uncomfortable buying tires and rims without seeing them in person. I figure I knockout the wheel and tires down the road. Wheel options are limited (yet another shortage).

Awesome ideas, guys. It's been 5 hours since I've reached out to my dealer for the secondary status update, and I still don't have a response. If I don't get a response by the morning, I'm going to have pull up!!

Edit: he just told me that the guys that do the orders aren't in today. He's a sales manager, so I don't know why he can't access the information.
What's the deal with Florida dealers?

Seems like the most consistent dealer horror stories come out of Florida.

And yes, I've seen some rave reviews as well but damn!

Sponsored

jgrant1701

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That's awesome! Congratulations... Can I ask a couple of questions, your build date, any accessories like wheel well liners, bed liner work surface? Did it ever show up as on the move on the trackers or palsapp? Or just showed up at dealership and still showing In-Production?

The Ford tracker was showing an ETA of 5/12 but it never checked the boxes on the graphic correctly. It showed in production It does now show delivered. Palsapp showed my truck shipped on May 7th when I checked yesterday.

Platinum 701a 4x4 Powerboost 6.5' bed
Work Surface
Tow package
Trailer tow mirrors
7.2kw pro power
Max recline seats
Moon Roof
Rear underseat storage
Liner-tray style mats

No wheel well liners, bedliner or max tow I tried to avoid items I had read were constrained when I ordered.
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1620699621422

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
When was the last time you had checked? What was your last status? In production?

jgrant1701

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
When was the last time you had checked? What was your last status? In production?
I was checking daily but it was late when I logged on that night. The Ford tracker checkboxes didn't fill in until it was delivered, but the forum tracker showed " Awaiting Shipment" and still does.
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1620701557666
Sponsored