Sponsored

4/26 Build Week

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Looking in the other forum, one individual had their truck built April 17th and then sent to the body shop for the liner to be installed. ETA end date on his liner to be done is by May 22nd, if I am understanding it correctly. So, that would be a 5 week wait for the liner to be installed.
Ugh
My truck had the factory spray in done as well, but it was still delivered to Alberta in less than 8 weeks from being ordered March 15. The biggest factor seems to be luck of the draw, the spray in can add a few days, or weeks. And the ETA doesn't mean a lot either, my ETA was May 22-28, and my truck arrived at the dealer last Friday.
Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
I have a Jan 25 order, March 30 build from Dearborn waiting for a chip, dealer says it could be until July or August before it gets finalized, and trucks ordered a week before mine got produced are being shipped. This is absolutely infuriating. It's a 75k CAD Lariat.
I feel your pain. Jan 11th order built April 28th. Stuck in a parking lot somewhere in Dearborn.

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Also feeling the pain. Feb 13th order, April 30 build, stuck "In Production". Since I need a truck before July starting to think about other options...

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Does your tracker also give you an ETA end date in July or August?
Nope, April 28. Dealer says estimates are all wrong. Best case I get my truck last week of June, worst case I get it in October.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Also feeling the pain. Feb 13th order, April 30 build, stuck "In Production". Since I need a truck before July starting to think about other options...
Yea I think folks are getting less patient as the Summer approaches. You aren't left with many choices in this market. Most lots here in Orlando are almost empty. I reached out to my dealer for a secondary status update. I'll let you guys know how that goes. @Imagine XLS any status change for you?

Pioneer74 is no longer checking statuses, so we'll all need to lean on our dealers and MAKE THEM WORK! Even with as busy as Pioneer74 was, he said it took him about 2 minutes per update request. Our dealers can surely do that for us.

Sponsored

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Yea I think folks are getting less patient as the Summer approaches. You aren't left with many choices in this market. Most lots here in Orlando are almost empty. I reached out to my dealer for a secondary status update. I'll let you guys know how that goes. @Imagine XLS any status change for you?

Pioneer74 is no longer checking statuses, so we'll all need to lean on our dealers and MAKE THEM WORK! Even with as busy as Pioneer74 was, he said it took him about 2 minutes per update request. Our dealers can surely do that for us.
One thing I hadn't thought about, but I received an email from my salesperson friday saying they were leaving the dealership for other opportunies. With the shortages of trucks the sales people are hurting too and will no doubt be forced to look for work elsewhere.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
One thing I hadn't thought about, but I received an email from my salesperson friday saying they were leaving the dealership for other opportunies. With the shortages of trucks the sales people are hurting too and will no doubt be forced to look for work elsewhere.
Yea...that's nuts! I didn't even think about that. I have a suspicion that Ford seems to be favoring dealer orders in the Michigan area as of late. I'm sure I'm not the only seeing Michigan folks order premium trims with bedliners, max tow, etc and get delivery in under 8 weeks (congrats to our Michigan guys in this build week that have gotten their trucks..my count is two so far).

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
Well, I just checked with my salesperson and he said they are seeing an ETA of June 22nd now. He said the last line on it just said "in storage".

And that puts the Ford tracker off by well over a month.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
So what are some of the first mods you guys are going to make when you get your trucks?

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
So what are some of the first mods you guys are going to make when you get your trucks?
I have a Ranch Sierra cap on order, husky x-act contour mats, bedrug impact bedliner, bug deflector, prepaid for Krown rust protection, have someone lined up to do the tint. Will also go with LineX as well.

The only thing I haven't figured out is mud guards. I don't plan on making changes to the wheels so something simple and functional. Have seen a couple different with blacked out Ford logo on them that I like.

Sponsored

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I'm looking to level and put new tires on. After that, I'd like to install power running boards and a tonneau cover. I can't decide between a retractable or hard folding, though. It's coming with a factory liner or I'd have that on the list.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I want to get the Line-X Bedliner but neither dealer near me is taking appointments because of shortage of materials. I'm also gonna get husky floor liners and a tri-fold tonneau cover. Not sure which brand yet though

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Probably the first thing would be Tint and ceramic coating. Still debating about leveling been looking at the fox leveling kit but may just stay stock height till I wear factory tires out.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I have a Ranch Sierra cap on order, husky x-act contour mats, bedrug impact bedliner, bug deflector, prepaid for Krown rust protection, have someone lined up to do the tint. Will also go with LineX as well.

The only thing I haven't figured out is mud guards. I don't plan on making changes to the wheels so something simple and functional. Have seen a couple different with blacked out Ford logo on them that I like.
Get the guards from weather tech. I'd also get weather mats

I'm looking to level and put new tires on. After that, I'd like to install power running boards and a tonneau cover. I can't decide between a retractable or hard folding, though. It's coming with a factory liner or I'd have that on the list.
I'm thinking about leveling my truck too, but I want to see how bad the nose dive is first. What size tires/wheels do you plan to run?

I want to get the Line-X Bedliner but neither dealer near me is taking appointments because of shortage of materials. I'm also gonna get husky floor liners and a tri-fold tonneau cover. Not sure which brand yet though
I may purchase the bedliner mat from weather tech until Line-x gets back up and running.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Probably the first thing would be Tint and ceramic coating. Still debating about leveling been looking at the fox leveling kit but may just stay stock height till I wear factory tires out.
Tints in Florida are a MUST. I have to get those. Haha. I'm thinking about PPF too.
Sponsored