Sponsored

4/26 Build Week

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Thanks for the Palsapp tip. I think mine is going to make it.
1620617521417.png

The Ford tracker graphic doesn't seem to update right but the ETA is still correct.
1620617686072.png
Yea you Michigan folks don't need a lot of time to get your trucks delivered to you. Did you status just change at 1200 am UTC (8PM EST)?

Gang, once again this shows that trucks for our build week coming out of Dearborn are getting chips.
Sponsored

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Yea you Michigan folks don't need a lot of time to get your trucks delivered to you. Did you status just change at 1200 am UTC (8PM EST)?

Gang, once again this shows that trucks for our build week coming out of Dearborn are getting chips.
I think it's hit or miss. I don't know if they have enough chips for 100% of the trucks that came through the line during our week. There's so many people still waiting on their truck, including me, from our week.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I think it's hit or miss. I don't know if they have enough chips for 100% of the trucks that came through the line during our week. There's so many people still waiting on their truck, including me, from our week.
Have hope! Lol. I don't think you've gone past your ETA yet. You have no hope if you have a bedliner or wheel wells though. ?

BCP28

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 2023 Ford Mach-E4x
Occupation
Engineer
Looks like mine went to a holding lot outside the Detroit Airport. ? The irony is that I've probably driven by my truck every day since it arrived there :rolleyes: I still have an ETA of 5/11, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week PalsApp.JPG

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Looks like mine went to a holding lot outside the Detroit Airport. ? The irony is that I've probably driven by my truck every day since it arrived there :rolleyes: I still have an ETA of 5/11, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

PalsApp.JPG
Which tracking is that?

Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
What I'm seeing is that the upper level trim packages are definitely getting priority chips.

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
My Platinum's ETA changed this morning from 5/10 to 8/10. Crazy....

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
I think if mine changed that far out I would be ordering a 22
If i knew that new ETA to be true, which i don't, i could see one cancelling and going with a 22. I replace my vehicles every couple years anyways. I'll also going to be looking for some significant freebies, from either Ford or the dealer. Don't care which. Matter of fact i've been thinking of cancelling and ordering the new Tremor, which is supposed to be out this summer. But that might change because of this mess

BCP28

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 2023 Ford Mach-E4x
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If i knew that new ETA to be true, which i don't, i could see one cancelling and going with a 22. I replace my vehicles every couple years anyways. I'll also going to be looking for some significant freebies, from either Ford or the dealer. Don't care which
I wouldn't cancel the one you have on order just yet. I figured I would leave mine in line and let it keep coming and make a decision on it when it hits the dealer. In the meantime when the ordering opens for 22 I will be placing another order, and if it ends up being a year out then may keep the original 21. I just figured until the dotted line is signed we have options.

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It's called "Palsapp"... associated with Jack Cooper Transport

https://palsapp.com/

I'll keep an eye on mine, if it get's bumped that far out, there's a couple diesel's that are similar spec to my PB that are local that are my plan-b's.
I have tried that palsapp link but keep getting the vin cannot be found, so guessing mine has not been shipped.

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
It's called "Palsapp"... associated with Jack Cooper Transport

https://palsapp.com/
I just checked my order with that and it does show a freight bill number and a status of "pending". That's on a truck that the Ford's tracker is still showing an ETA of 5/12.

I'm about to head to the bank this morning and setup the auto loan anyway...just in case.

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150

I have a Jan 25 order, March 30 build from Dearborn waiting for a chip, dealer says it could be until July or August before it gets finalized, and trucks ordered a week before mine got produced are being shipped. This is absolutely infuriating. It's a 75k CAD Lariat.

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I have a Jan 25 order, March 30 build from Dearborn waiting for a chip, dealer says it could be until July or August before it gets finalized, and trucks ordered a week before mine got produced are being shipped. This is absolutely infuriating. It's a 75k CAD Lariat.
Does your tracker also give you an ETA end date in July or August?
Sponsored